Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

In any case, no worritos I have a feeling I know what happened last night concerning you, me and a third person, but I'll keep it hushed for now until I get more proof supporting my case :wesmart:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alaris I just read what happened the other days and it seemed strange to me that Jeff/Newt and seal just jumped on Lord Drakyle's bw. Also despite the fact that we didn't lynch Venus they still haven't presented any ideas on the other players. In fact a lot of people appear to just be sitting back and not doing much.

32 minutes ago, Candy said:

In any case, no worritos I have a feeling I know what happened last night concerning you, me and a third person, but I'll keep it hushed for now until I get more proof supporting my case :wesmart:

So it involves a third person, huh?

From what i read on the previous pages i doubt L'belle was shot by a vigilante-ish role since he didn't do anything to really stand out and random shooting this early would be kinda ehh??

I'm gonna assume that what everyone calls 'Granny' is like a Veteran in TOS?

Guest Sparkin'

Sort of. Granny doesn't need to be activated and it lasts the entire game.

EDIT: ^Ninja'd by Digital Amber.

Edited by Sparkin'

Guest Sparkin'

Meow meow? But there is? It said so in the rules didn't it? 

That seemed more like changing the abilities instead of night kills.

Y'all it's written on the first page about the Mysteries. Someone is being chosen every night to give them either sum gud shit or "sinister" stuffs.

And @Alaris upon further consideration, I might be not smart enuf to understand what is up. So hopefully I ain't saying stuffs that benefit mafia or anything rip me

I think there are two role blockers, tho one might be a nurse/jailer type. Last night I was role blocked lul

So my thinking is that I got role blocked, and Cat got protected by nurse. The night Drak visited Corso, he might have been protected by nurse too and hence why his action failed.

Also, there's the semantics to consider: I received message that I got blocked, while Cat and Drak seems to have gotten a message that said their action failed 🤔

This adds an extra reason for investigative roles NOT to role claim, because if the protector is nurse/jailer, you can't checc anyone since you'll get role blocked as a secondary effect to protection 👀

Whispering around the woods and the kingdom for all to hear, a distant message reaches your ears.

"meow can we lynch archerc now, a message said to me that he was "mafia/third party""

👀 tbh I knew that wasn't you Cat becuz these messages tend to wanna mimic someone else lul

What do y'all think? Should we listen to this anonymous random message which may as well be mafia triene to gain a mislynch?

Or should we tri scumreading peepos? The problem es, it seems we're getting scum that don't really participate much (L'Belle posted a few times, and so has the suspect Archeric) which limits reading rip

A second whisper can be heard, coming down from somewhere. You can't tell no matter how hard you try.  

"meow meow meow. i will stop now, but lynch archer eric for me

yes beanus"

Damn, man. What did Eric do to deserve that lol?

@Candy so... let's lay the facts:

Yesterday:

Drakyle visited Corso and his action failed.

You visited Corso and your action did not fail. You are not the Jailor or any other roleblocking role (according to you).

I was told that only TWO people tried to visit Corso.

Corso was not aware of anything.

Today:

Cataline visited you and her action failed.

You were roleblocked and, aparently, unaware that Candy had visited you.

Correct?

@DigitalAmber The Driver would count as a visit for the two people he has switched, right?

I don't think a nurse is involved. At least, not in the first case. No-one was technically roleblocked. However, I don't understand what could have happened. It's clear that the responsible performed their action on Drakyle, not on Corso.

In the second case, there are way too many possible scenarios. There's surely a roleblocker (jailer? nurse? hooker?) and another action failing because of unknown reasons. Nothing we can work with.

---

About the secret message... I highly doubt it's true. I don't think there's such role with a detective+town crier. We have two options, well, in fact, three:

1. They're Mafia, trying to make us mislynch. I find it strange, however, that they pull this trick so early in the game.

2. They're an actual Detective, that thanks to the "mysteries of wonderland" has got this extra ability for today. However, according to earlier comments, it appears that the one affected by the mysteries was @NickCrash, as he specified that those have worsened his (?) role.

3. They're a town crier sharing a chat with a detective. It is unlikely, because the only shared chat we know of was Drakyle's, and I doubt he was a detective.

1. Moderately likely.

2. Quite unlikely.

3. Most unlikely.

I'd advise against trusting the message. As for now, they have tried to impersonate Cataline and Bean.

So--- town crier, tell us how you got the info, or else, I'm inclined to believe you're lying.

Considering there are two possible 'guin messages already-- unless the magic caused more messages to abound-- they seem false.

Ohoho but maybe Eric is a mafia and is using this as an alibi. A risky move, especially with this poor imitations. At least poor in my voice.