Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Difference is, i'm useful and old enough to ride this ride and tall enough too 😛

You forgot the difference that people actually read my posts and not just glances over it and says they read

Just now, Jeff said:

You forgot the difference that people actually read my posts and not just glances over it and says they read

That only makes me superior, because it would mean i was right, the people who didn't read and more suspicious than ever and that they failed to make any use of analytical skills as i made my points clear, just lengthy.

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

That only makes me superior, because it would mean i was right, the people who didn't read and more suspicious than ever and that they failed to make any use of analytical skills as i made my points clear, just lengthy.

Oh you also forgot the difference that I don't have a superiority complex

Just now, Jeff said:

Oh you also forgot the difference that I don't have a superiority complex

Not a complex, i'm just intelligent enough to know the truth that i am superior to you, you're just jealous much.

Not a complex, i'm just intelligent enough to know the truth that i am superior to you, you're just jealous much.

I'm sorry for dicussing with you, oh great and wise Lord Drakyle. Forgive me my rudeness, as how can a pleb like me talk with such audacity to someone clearly so superior and intelligent than me.

Just now, Venus said:

yare yare, are you both really going to do this?

i'm waiting for him to be the bigger man and walk away, he could learn quite a bit from doing such a thing......thing is i don't quite expect that much, standards aint that high 😛 (ok i'll stop now...but for the record, it was his fault it started)

i'm waiting for him to be the bigger man and walk away, he could learn quite a bit from doing such a thing......thing is i don't quite expect that much, standards aint that high 😛 (ok i'll stop now...but for the record, it was his fault it started)

You say you are superior but still puts the all the blame on the opponent. Clearly, standards aint that high.

13 minutes ago, Jeff said:

You say you are superior but still puts the all the blame on the opponent. Clearly, standards aint that high.

Of course i'm superior,, i set low standards for opponents and you are still low in those standards i set...obviously it's your fault

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Of course i'm superior,, i set low standards for opponents and you are still low in those standards i set...obviously it's your fault

Dude, no offense, you should visit a psycho.

Replacement 

The Queen violently throws the nearest object, a vase of white roses, into the ground upon hearing the bickering going on. "Don't you even care about this kingdom any more? All of you squabble like children, its infuriating, always caught up in your own existences." Newt was called forwards before everyone. "You, you insufferable child. Why do you do this?" With one slice of the guillotine, Newt was dead. Or so it seemed. Moments later, Newt rose again, this time acting differently. It was like he was a new person.

Newt has opted out of Wonderland Mafia due to unforeseen circumstances. He is not dead, rather Caime will take over in his stead for the remainder of the game. 

@Caimie don't forget to read the text walls wink wink nudge nudge :3

I'm not sure what just happened but for now i'm suspicious of Seal, Venus and Nicki.

For instance,Seal't statements kinda give off negative vibes

[Vote] Seal

also @CrimsonDragon21 WHAT DID ALARIS MEAN WHEN HE SAID TO ASK YOU :angryeyes: