Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

oof my first game and arguments already happened?

d1 ppl

edit: also i would like some info on the more generic roles pls

makes the game easier to understand

Edited by Archeric

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Bam the 25th said:

I..thought this was still in sign ups i need to check the announcements more often

I don't really have much to say, but knowing that there is probably a cult is interesting 👀

@Archeric i believe this will be useful to you https://epicmafia.com/role

omg amine thank you!

why are there so many of these rip

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

1st - Why wasn't there any announcement of D1 in the server 😠

2nd - Wtf are those walls of text D1tldr please?

3rd - @Walpurgis rest in rip

4th - WTF ARE THESE WALL OF TEXTS

lul nicolas amber announced it in the announcement channel

15 minutes ago, Jeff said:

1st - Why wasn't there any announcement of D1 in the server 😠

2nd - Wtf are those walls of text D1tldr please?

3rd - @Walpurgis rest in rip

4th - WTF ARE THESE WALL OF TEXTS

Blame Mr. Knighty, he got me worked up.

We lost Lia, unfortunately. Rip 😞 😢 

Umm, This is the beginning of day 1 and I see Drakyle vs Mr. Knightly. AFAIK, Mafs remain neutral often and quickly agree with others in terms of lynching a townie, depending on the circumstances.

Random votes atm aren't a factor and inconsistent method of determining somebody's alignment at least for me.

Drakyle and Knightly look like townies for me as well. 

OMGUSSing Venus BTW lel:

Eliminate: Venus

It's subject to change though.

Venus is being incredibly quiet, i could post a temporary vote on him..but then there is toot toots i could vote for too because wlel...he is Toot Toot (newt) hmm decisions decisions...i suppose ill just go with the one who doesn't seem to be talking much right now and i stress that voting Venus just because i did is not advised, if you do vote him have a solid reason behind it, this vote is likely to be removed if we learn something that gives reason to shift it.

EDIT: forgot to place the vote SUNEV [ETANIMILE]

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Lord Drakyle.

Okay as much as I like pressure/temporary votes, I don't like stacking without a valid reason.

7 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

[eliminate] Lord Drakyle.

Okay as much as I like pressure/temporary votes, I don't like stacking without a valid reason.

now you are stacking though? also i will remove the vote if i see a bandwagon forming without good reason

I'm kind of suspecting those people claiming that they were not aware that there existed a server of the game. Claiming that openly, it makes it seem that they cannot be Mafia, since if they were, they'd be in a chat in that very server. Those are Amine and Nicki. Newt's claim, on the other hand, has different implications.

I'm not voting them just for that though. However, I think it'd be worth to keep an eye on them.

@Psychic Sheep, is it a random comment or are you trying to imply something?

Nobody has enough info at this point, and I dont feel confident voting anyone yet.

But I can't abstain so I guess I'll vote someone nobody's voted yet.

[Eliminate] NewtJeff

I don't really know why Belle voted for me ( i know that it's only a temporary vote) but well since i don't have any info about anyone, i will vote belle only because he voted for me. I feel like that i'm having a deja-vù

[Eliminate] L'Belle

25 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

I'm mostly triggered because I wanted to joke vote him but now I can't smfh

[Unvote] Venus

[Eliminate] Purplecicada

Does this enable you to joke vote him purplypurps?

9 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

Not at all.

is it because if ya vote him he would be at 2 votes putting him at risk? if so ill shift my vote to someone to put 2 votes at a draw should keep them safe for you to joke vote, but i do question why bean is voting you for, for now though for your safety and benus's ill shift my vote to toot toots, no one would miss him anyway 😛 [Unvote] Purplecicada [Eliminate] Newt/Toot Toots/Jeff

Just don't forget keeping that vote on me puts me at risk too ya know so unless ya really think im Mafia, need to try and keep votes tied for now to hopefully avoid someone lynched just because memes