Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Venus said:

It's only natural. You know his role but we don't.

he MAY know my role, i don't know that for sure, but i don't know his role but my role could be guessed if someone took the time to read.

Guest Sparkin'

I only said that you have more reasons to trust him than we do. I haven't said what I think about your alignment 😛 

Let's put it like this. Out of the town roles available, it's highly likely that Tweedledee and Tweedledum share a chat. I'd wager that he's one of those. Therefore, town.

I don't have more reasons to trust him than you, actually.

Guest Sparkin'

Alright, that seems a little likely to be true, but something's still fishy in all of this...

Furthermore, that belief is non-credible, since he'd have to hardclaim to confirm that that's his role. All we have is an hyphotesis got by deduction.

Enough about Drakyle for now. We're focusing too much on him and we're forgetting about the other players.

With that said, @Psychic Sheep. I have two questions for ya

Who do you want to lynch the most?

Who do you want to not be lynched?

Guest Sparkin'

An hyphotesis being better than other hyphotesis doesn't make it right, I think. There's an argument about Drakyle's lynch, and breaking that argument is the only thing that'll cancel the votes on him. Besides roleclaiming, that is.

EDIT: @Psychic Sheep what's your reason for both?

Edited by Sparkin'

Reading that simply brought a bad taste in my mouth. I hope you and Newtsy both apologized, otherwise my vote sticks, I am more convinced he's not mafia than he is though, but regardless of original intentions that argument, it went too far and I don't like that atmosphere. 

I didn't want to explain because I worry you'll just call me sensitive or whatever which is just eugh. But might as well right?

I know this is a bad time, but when the vote results are late, you should be always vigilant 

Day 1 Results

Somewhat disgruntled by how executing Newt resulted in an offshoot of his original personality which now controlled him, Caimie, the Queen irresponsibily lashed out at the other target, Lord Draykle. And so Draykle was crushed by a massive deck of cards after failing to successfully defend himself for stealing one of the Queen's heads. His head was returned to the collection. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to have it during Flamingo Head Crochet. 

Draykle is Dead, he was town

Player List

1. Corso

2. Newt

3. Nick Crash

4. Candy 

5. Venus

6. Seal

7. L'belle

8. Draykle- Dead Town

9. Filthy

10. Bean

11. Alaris

12. PurpleCicada

13. Archereric

14. Lia- Dead Town

15. Lykos

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Cataline

18. Bok Choi

19. Paul25

20. Amine

21. Jace Stormkirk

Day 2

The Queen awoke the next morning to find life in a state of happy, worried, disarray. A traitor had been found on her doorstep, absolutely shredded beyond belief by some powerful ally of the Queen. The resident corpse- marionette actor identified the tatters as L'Belle. 

The bad bad part was that along the side of the road to the castle was the body of Bok Choi. This sent the Queen fuming for two reasons. The first was that an influential ally had died, and secondly because the body was headless. She couldn't even use him for Croquet, Basketball, or any other ball related activity. Not even as an exercise ball! 

L'belle has been absolutely shredded. He was Mafia/Third Party

Bok Choi has been decapitated. He was town 

Player List

1. Corso

2. Newt->Caimie

3. Nick Crash

4. Candy 

5. Venus

6. Seal

7. L'belle- Mafia/Third Party

8. Draykle- Dead town

9. Filthy

10. Bean

11. Alaris

12. PurpleCicada

13. Archereric

14. Lia- Dead town

15. Lykos

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Cataline

18. Bok Choi- Town

19. Paul25

20. Amine

21. Jace Stormkirk

Nothing to report on my part. Why didn't you visit me again penguin??

I guess L'Belle may either have visited a granny-like role (likely) or been shot by a vigilante-like role (unlikely, since L'Belle didn't stand out at all yesterday).

Knowing there's a cult, L'Belle was probably not the culter, as someone else would have died as well (I assume).

He can be the other third party, namely, the Copycat, or a Mafia. Odds are he was Mafia, so good for us.

I won't cast my vote just yet, but I have a hunch of sorts. I'd like to know what do you all think of yesterday's votes.

Was that a vigilante role that kill'd L'Belle? Very gud targeting skillz (edit: it could also be a grandma rip)

Hopefully our investigative members got sum info to share, but I wonder if it's ok for them to disclose their roles?

I mean, in Witch Court (latest game and hence most clear in my memory) the cop got shot after revealing a third party...

@Cataline was your target Corso or someone else? Asking because Drak got "your action failed" when he visited Corso.