Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

Guest Sparkin'

I'm mostly against untrustworthy messages from people who don't have the guts to stand up for themselves. If they received a message from another role, they wouldn't need to use this way of communication.

Also, as far as I know, there's no town crier that can do both 'crying' and get alignment reports as one. But then again, I'm unsure if modifications to roles are present.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cataline said:

Considering there are two possible 'guin messages already-- unless the magic caused more messages to abound-- they seem false.

Ohoho but maybe Eric is a mafia and is using this as an alibi. A risky move, especially with this poor imitations. At least poor in my voice. 

Also, and for starters, I doubt a penguin gives alignment-related info.

Yet another whisper came down from the mountains. The weaker willed and minded people of Wonderland had begun to get migraines from the whispers. Some doomsday theorists in the Court found this was a good way to drown out everyone's thought to the point where no one could think. They just found it lacked enough tea to truely drown much. 

"owo 
i only tried to be a little funny and mysterious 😈. honestly, i know why you dont believe me Alaris, but please believe me
i'm really sorry for lying, everyone 😭 i am sharing a chat with mock turtle and they received the report. he asked me to help with my power 👀 "

Some deity from another realm was glad he didn't host a game full of whispering voices rolling around trees. 

"ur mom is a better impersonator xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i'm anonymous, mind you. dont try to discover who i am :((((
please lynch archeric, youll see that i am right when he be in the grave. its not much to ask.

"es true, after all... 😏""

The same deity slowly finds he is beginning to agree with the one known as Corso. 

"Hmm yes that seems probable, Corso. Honestly, i dont think we should be focusing on who I am, i think its more important what i can give you 😄"

Candy? pls anyone can add es 

es not that hawd

Honestly they might be though just to get suspicion off if she does flip. Consider all the possiblities. But maybe it's you lykos-- or ga a aasp me??? AAAAAAAAAanyways if we have an investigative role like most of our role heavy set ups we can start checking on people. Put a pin on this but nothing is for certain no no no!

@Archeric There's a messanger which is sending messages to us during the day saying that you are mafia, and since no one else seems to have gotten anything to work with, you are suspect #1 at the moment. Pls convince us you're town?