Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fog rolled in over the banks of Wonderland as the Queen plotted what to do. Of course heads would be off, that was always a solid option when making decisions, but that brought issues. Issues such as, 'Where do I put these heads?' And 'How do I find the right beads?'. The Queen's headboard was completely full. In a stroke of rhyming genius, she made to hide them under the bed. After all, bedroom rhymes with headroom. 

Night Zero has started and lasts 24 hours. Send in those night actions. 

Day 1

The Queen had sent out her faithful followers to bring back the treasonous heads of Carde 7, 5, and 2. Instead, a more gruesome head was brought back. A head which had once belonged to Walpurgis. It was a terrible sight, Alice had observed from afar. Poor Lia never deserved what hit her, even if she was sometimes not at all helpful. Alice's resolve to crash this house of cards grew that day. 

Night One has started, you have 48 hours to vote to lynch someone

Player List

1. Corso

2. Newt

3. Nick Crash

4. Candy 

5. Venus

6. Seal

7. L'belle

8. Draykle

9. Filthy

10. Bean

11. Alaris

12. PurpleCicada

13. Archereric

14. Lia- Dead Night Zero, Town

15. Lykos

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Cataline

18. Bok Choi

19. Paul25

20. Amine

21. Jace Stormkirk

Bean, you seem far too disattached from the fact we lost a member of the town, until further evidence or reason to suspect someone else, i'm casting my vote on you. [Eliminate] Psychic Bean Sheep

It may just be one town dead now but it will begin to add up, every lynch we get wrong, every kill someone does during the night be they mafia or town that kills a town will add up, which is why we need to take every town loss seriously from the get go and start taking what we know so far.

What i know so far is an action against Corso failed, i'm not saying much more than that for now but i believe he is either immune to the action through various means or was jailed, i'd like to hear from Corso if they can offer any input regarding this, what they know or if they noticed anything during the night happen to them to explain this strange occurance. @Corso

Also while im at it i think we should try guess what each role does, from the movie we know The Mad Hatter is skilled at making Hats, maybe even other clothes? in which case, perhaps he provides vests?
The queen probably functions like the Mayor Role or Vigilante Role. Anyone else got ideas?

Oh i almost forgot, Catapiller who seems to be very intelligent is probably an info gathering type of role like the penguin or such, the way he behaved always seemed that you visit him and he bestows wisdom so does anyone know of existing roles where when you visit the role you learn info?

Hi there.

I can provide two pieces of info: first, a penguin (I assume) visited me, saying that 2 people attempted to visit Corso tonight. @Lord Drakyle, are you conveying that you were one of those two visitors?

The second is more hypothetical, but I have reason to believe that there might exist such a thing as a cult. In my role description, it says I'm immune to "conversions"; therefore, there's at least some role that may be able to "convert" people, whatever that might mean.

@AlarisYes i did attempt a visit on Corso and suspect the other visitor then was a jailor or also failed to do whatever they were doing because the result of the visit was: 'Your action failed' If there is a cult then i will see if i can make sense of who it would be from the list of mafia/3rd party

EDIT: So after looking at it, the cult is if there is one is more likely Copycat than Jabberwocky. We know that the Jabberwocky was the champion of The Red Queen/Queen of Hearts in the film and could only be fought by Alice, i assume in this game they function similar to that Demon King heir role in the other game or such or simply needs to eliminate specific people like Alice and the Queen of Hearts, matter of fact it might even be a Granny to everyone but Alice visiting it, that said if Queen of Hearts was a Mayor role i would wager Alice to be then a Vigilante who might be the only one able to fight the Jabberwocky, we know Cheshire Cat can imitate the appearance of anyone so he probably is like the Slime from Halloween Mafia in that he can replace a deceased player taking up their role. @Alarisin case ya missed the EDIT from already seeing what was said before it.

what

why is this so complicated

might as well make me vote

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

you’re outright accusing bean kinda makes you a suspect too

Edited by Archeric

@Archeric @Bok ChoiJust because he is being Bean, doesn't mean his actions as being bean support the town, besides Archeric, if you dained to read my full post you would see it is a vote placed UNTIL further information comes up based on the fact Bean is behaving without concern for the fact we lost a member of the town, if you had a better target in mind after reading Bean's post then by all means, do enlighten me Archeric. Besides im not asking people to follow my vote simply because i voted him for that reason, if they do so it should be because the reasons they feel compelled to do so convince them there is reason enough to suspect him, voting me for voting him is near enough equal to an OMGUS but dont let that stop you, waste your time lynching or voting me a town member. Now with all that aside, again, do we have anything else to go on, if we trust Alaris' word which i have reason to since there is limited ways to outright block an action occuring then someone who also visited Corso was likely as i said, the Jailor, who i dont know, if it wasn't a Jailor then that starts to bring up some flags, i'd like to know if bean knows anything we can use that they are willing to share

We can kill Bean every game then until he stops being Bean :3c

JK sorta I'm waiting until we get more people talking~ god it's good to FINALLY be town.

No i have no information, or if I did I don't want to share it rn.

liatotallydeservedthatkillandi;mviaruhappysheshine

WHy hello Ia pologise if I didn't give the imporression of caring about lia's death

she is killed so seh is dead and that is that, a deaath, nothing quite unexpected from a night0start

I think that we should think about why lia of all people got targeted. WHUY not newt when is he going to die  or even me.

@Candy @Bok Choiwell now we are told it wasn't a jailor visiting Corso also that provides two possible possibilties if Candy is the person who also visited Corso.

Possibilities A.) Corso has immunity to my Night Action       B.) I was roleblocked (i hadn't considered this possibility but it too could be the case) i got told 'Your action failed' so either i was roleblocked or Corso was immune to the action if Candy's claim is true. I doubt Corso wants to share if they have some kind of immunity. [Unvote] Psychic Bean Sheep Now as for Bean asking why they wouldn't N0 him the answer is simple, he isn't valuable to the town most of the time due to how he behaves.