Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

@Bok ChoiAlso i use jailor in the idea of being someone who can prevent actions occuring to someone that night while blocking them from also doing their actions as a result, i wouldn't imagine in a Alice in Wonderland themed game there wouldn't be the type of person who locks you in a cage. The only thing i'm certain of is there was some kind of interference with the action.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lord Drakyle Your swift and violent reaction to a single vote seems... odd to me. The fact that you went out of your way to defend yourself against a vote with no standing is suspicious in my eyes. Plus the fact that you placed and removed a vote on Bean for no very good reason makes me wonder if perhaps you were trying to start an easy bw, for as we all know, bean is often lynched. I think you are a possible maf trying to gain info about town. For all we know he lied about about his action failing. I would appreciate your thoughts on this @NickCrash as I have no background on his normal behavior. 

Also idk if it is such a great idea to just reveal things like who you visited as this will probably make you targets for mafia.

I think had a jailor been involved, Corso would've gotten a message confirming this. He said he didn't know peepos visited him, and there ain't a reason to hide the fact he was jailed had he been.

@Mr. KnightlyActually likewise with the case of the first person to place a vote on me, had you bothered to READ, it was a TEMPORARY vote, hence why it got removed when further information came to light, you call me suspicious for defending myself, yet you would do the exact same if i DIDN'T defend myself, the fact was someone voted me for reasons that when voiced seemed like they made no attempt to really read what i had said or my reasoning for the vote, again if i wanted to get a BW i would ask for people to join the vote, i made it very well known i don't want people joining the vote just because i voted Bean but to join the vote if they have reasons that make them feel motivated as to why they should, honestly did you read anything or just decide to toss an accusation at me because i seemed slightly hostile? Also what exactly would you say we do then Day 1? lynch at random and hope for the best? that's how ya keep killing townies off, that's why i asked if anyone knows anything because important information is useful, if i got roleblocked, then we know there is a roleblocker in the game useful info, if i wasn't roleblocked, Corso has some kind of immunity also useful info, the ONLY thing worth merit you have said so far is that i could be lying which is true in the case of ANYONE here, yes we should be wary but take what Alaris has said into account, Corso had two visitors, Candy and myself both claim to have visited Corso, unless there is someone who claims to have also visited Corso i don't see why we can feel like there is much to doubt about it, further i'm not sure if Alaris' words are exactly what he was told when he claims to have gotten info from the penguin but he says that the info was 2 people TRIED to visit Corso, i dont know if that means both failed or attempts were made the success or failure not revealed to Alaris.

Next time you wanna say something about me, actually make it clear and SHOW you READ what i had to say because right now it seems like you only barely looked through what i said then made a decision, i made it very clear the vote was temporary and not to just blindly follow it, a temporary vote as expected can change or be removed suddenly and what we learned from it is Bean is only talking like that because he sees it as a kill will always be expected and if i understand him correctly, since it's N0 none of us can know how valuable the person dead was, which is a fair point. Simply put, the vote was removed as new information came to light. i don't like what i view as being stupidity, i got voted for placing a temporary vote and felt it was stupid, i question how it is considered scummy or mafia behaviour to place a temporary vote because there isn't enough information to decide who to lynch but someone is acting like losing a town doesn't affect them. an OMGUS on behalf of oneself or others is silly this early especially since voting someone in the early game or later can be done to pressure them into explaining themself when their actions are suspicious. Also revealing one has a visiting role isn't that much to go on for town or mafia but due to an action failure occurance, knowing if anyone visited Corso or has OTHER information became of importance as it was needed to be established does someone have an immunity or is there a roleblocker in the game.

@Filthy CasualI don't know a great deal about many of the characters but i know somewhat about some of them. such as the Queen of Hearts who is like she has an itchy trigger finger except she isn't quick to shoot you more that she is quick to sentence you to being beheaded, in the film she beheaded the King of Hearts so i know nothing about him. Cheshire Cat loves Mad Hatter's hat and can turn into the appearance of anyone or anything and become invisible, he also floats, so he is like a Chameleon Shapeshifter if you will. Tweedledee and Tweedledum are twins, always fighting and bickering. Hatter well, most i seen of him is him cutting a dress down to size for mini Alice to wear which fit perfectly and looked well designed considering he tore it off of the original dress and shape it down for someone mini sized hence why i suggested he could be an armor make/vest provider because his precision skill. Alice is a visitor to Wonderland who seemingly went there as a kid often while growing up and in the film i watched she is The White Queen's champion to face The Jabberwocky. The White Hare i don't know much about him though he is sort of a time keeper? carries a watch and is always in a hurry and panics. and finally Catapiller whom is like a grumpy wise sage, knows a lot, doesn't quite like to talk though (called Alice quite often 'stupid girl') he seems to have otherwordly knowledge about events and keeps a scroll that foretells the future.

@Mr. Knightlyalso i would keep things concise and straight to the point but you annoyed me so i went out my way to make what i had to say more like a wall of text, if ya read it carefully you will see exactly the points made and see exactly why you annoyed me.

3 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

@Lord Drakyle okay, that actually helps a lot. Thanks! I owe you one!

You owe me nothing, i was simply explaing what i currently know (im digging up info on the characters so far only Copycat doesn't seem to reveal any existance but Alice seems to be a Dreamer (she visits Wonderland in her dreams while asleep) and the King of Hearts secretly pardons people the queen has ordered Beheaded though he too is childish and often ready to see people executed pretty quickly he tries to maintain SOME level of fairness such as a trial he also was a judge in the seen trial he called for.

Dormouse from what i've read is timid as they come, often sleepy/sleeping but that's all it really talks about his behaviour. His female version in the film was not sleepy and took out one of Bandersnatch's eyes with a sword.

March Hare is the a shaky bordering on insane if not already insane rabbit in the film (tossed a tea cup at one of the card guards telling them they are all late for tea then starts laughing like a maniac) while White rabbit is the time keeper. March Hare is apparantly most insane in march and was a prosecutor in the trial the king of hearts order but his final appearance by a different name has him as the Personal Messenger of The White King. That's all i could dig up on him.

The rest of the characters there is little to no info to go on about them that defines anything we can make sense of as to what they might do in this game.

@Mr. Knightly

It's typical of @Lord Drakyle to post walls of text when he's emotionally charged. As for the aggressive approach, it's odd that he went for Bean, but I can understand it if he's just annoyed Bean's behavior never changes in the series of games he's played.

I would like to remind both of you, that in each game you're playing a character. Do not let a quarrel inside a game follow you in other games or interactions. 

That said, If information like this appears "Two people tried to visit PersonX", the most likely interpretation is that at least one of them was prohibited from completing their action. Therefore, roleblocking and jail are equally likely.

It seems you, Drak, were roleblocked, since Candy managed to visit Corso.

Therefore we could check the role-list for characters resembling a jailor, a paranoid doctor, or a drunk, as they all have roleblocking abilities. 

If you have info about those characters from outside sources, it's  cool to bring it here, yet that is no guarantee of what DA has in store for the game.

As for the roles, I am pretty sure there are some 3rd parties. We could have a Cthulhu (given how crazy the setup is on the first place), an Old Maid (as there seem to be some specific female-names on the list), and Gamblers (given we have characters from the lore that do gamble). 

What I don't expect from a closed setup is mafia roles that appear town in investigative results and vice versa. 

At this point, all possible information provided is a plus. We have no idea what Numbered Mafia members do, and no other way to deduce them.

@Lord Drakyle If you thought I didn't read your post why waste the energy making such a long one? I know your vote was temporary but I never really understood your reasoning for placing it. I mean I guess I get it, but trying to force Bean to change the way he plays by voting him has been tried before and failed. Normally he continues acting strange making it easier to lynch him so while the vote was temporary I don't think that in anyway makes it not a plausible mafia strategy to get an easy lynch while seeming town.

I learned only to late the importance of analyzing what a player has said and trying to determine their alignment which is all I am trying to do. Your violent reactions seem to be a mafia trying to hard to seem like a townie, but as I said idk you and I asked someone who is better at this then I to review my thought process.

While the info you get from Corso, Candy, and yourself isn't to much it tells us (and the mafia) that you and Candy (if you aren't mafia) are town visiting roles some of the more dangerous for mafia. I have my own opinion about what happened to you guys but I will be silent for now for fear of endangering someone. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

@Lord Drakyle If you thought I didn't read your post why waste the energy making such a long one? I know your vote was temporary but I never really understood your reasoning for placing it. I mean I guess I get it, but trying to force Bean to change the way he plays by voting him has been tried before and failed. Normally he continues acting strange making it easier to lynch him so while the vote was temporary I don't think that in anyway makes it not a plausible mafia strategy to get an easy lynch while seeming town.

I learned only to late the importance of analyzing what a player has said and trying to determine their alignment which is all I am trying to do. Your violent reactions seem to be a mafia trying to hard to seem like a townie, but as I said idk you and I asked someone who is better at this then I to review my thought process.

While the info you get from Corso, Candy, and yourself isn't to much it tells us (and the mafia) that you and Candy (if you aren't mafia) are town visiting roles some of the more dangerous for mafia. I have my own opinion about what happened to you guys but I will be silent for now for fear of endangering someone. 

if you think my objective was to change how Bean acts or that i wasted energy you CLEARLY haven't read it or analysed it, i made it clear, the vote is temporary until new info comes up but was placed on Bean in particular because he didn't seem too bothered by losing a town which is why i also referenced why every town we lose matters so much. If you really are analysing and reading you are failing at it, everything needed was provided within the first two posts after seeing Bean's response to Lia's death N0. Everything about WHY i voted him, the purpose of it all of it was there.

@NickCrashI think it's likely Alice is a Dreamer due to how she would visit wonderland through her dreams and if paranoid characters are those who would tend to roleblock then our best bet is March Hare who is jittery and insane or Dormouse who will run and flee at the mere mention of a cat or the word Cat.

• Global Mods

Well, if I'm honest, this all just seems like town v town behaviour (for now). I don't think I've ever seen Bean as mafia and his play style just stays the same, so I can't quite say anything regarding him. I'm not too sure on Drak's play style either, really, but I assume they placed a pressure vote on Bean to see reactions of others (including Bean) so I'd like to town lean them for now.

24 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

I assume they placed a pressure vote on Bean to see reactions of others (including Bean) so I'd like to town lean them for now.

I would love to see an alignment-identifying reaction from Bean

@Psychic Bean Sheep have you nothing touche in your defense?

Guest Sparkin'

No reason to vote Paul, and I haven't received a message from any role nor been roleblocked, as far as I know.

So Lia was the first to die, it's never a good thing to see a town die 😕. I wonder which role Lia had btw. 

However, i don't have any info and also i don't know who to vote at this moment.

8 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

So Lia was the first to die, it's never a good thing to see a town die 😕. I wonder which role Lia had btw. 

However, i don't have any info and also i don't know who to vote at this moment.

dunno who we can vote to be lynched temporary or not to try get info that we can use to make a lynch that favors the town but i do know you can vote me for Discord President 😛

But yeah ya will need to do some reading to find out what has been learned today Lykos