Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

6 hours ago, Jan said:

Just wanted to give a small update! I've been really busy with summer courses, so I haven't been able to get any real progress during that period.

However, because I went into Developer Mode(tm) after school ended last Thursday, I got a -lot- done in like 2 days. We're at 61 percent now!! Just a few more hoops 

and we'll be at -that- time again.

I'm also having trouble picking out screenshots to show because literally everything is a spoiler, lol... 

I'll figure something out. Thanks for being patient!!

its almost that time again........ hehe 😂

16 hours ago, Jan said:

Just wanted to give a small update! I've been really busy with summer courses, so I haven't been able to get any real progress during that period.

However, because I went into Developer Mode(tm) after school ended last Thursday, I got a -lot- done in like 2 days. We're at 61 percent now!! Just a few more hoops 

I'm also having trouble picking out screenshots to show because literally everything is a spoiler, lol... 

take your time jan we can wait 

Jan I've been putting a good amount of time into this game and I've enjoyed the entire experience. v10 is your best version yet and I can't wait for what you have in store. The event pokemon/shadow pokemon in this game are one of my favorite features, as well as a throwback to us Pokémon Colosseum players. I've played this game on insane since v7 and I am grateful for the time put into level balance in this game. I think that the item balance, grinding system, and ev center are great quality-of-life improvements. I would love to see some new items/custom tms, like hidden ability capsules, or new vendors, like an egg move tutor. Both you and your fellow developers are creating a unique and refreshing pokemon game, continue to keep us fans guessing. This is Hugh Janos, the one and only one.

-H.J.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for another 3 months for next update. But, seriously though thank you for all your hard-work Jan. You and the dev team are amazing, but make sure y'all take of yourselves. You all deserve it.

On 8/11/2018 at 9:38 PM, Jan said:

Good job with V11! Jan I would love to help you I can sprite, map and beta test. 

Edited by RejuvenationFan
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Type_Null said:

YESSSSSSSSS THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT

no pressure Jan, all of us still have E18 to explore so take ur time man

lol i can't find the E18 download so i'm left with E17 

You could use the search bar in top right; it was the third link when I typed in 'community release'.  Still, it would help if Ame pinned the link, like she did the spoiler lock warning.  Anyway, here's the thread

10 minutes ago, seki108 said:

You could use the search bar in top right; it was the third link when I typed in 'community release'.  Still, it would help if Ame pinned the link, like she did the spoiler lock warning.  Anyway, here's the thread

thank you 

<<

>>

For a moment I misread a comment stating V11 was out and I was like "That was fast" but then I realized it wasn't and was like "Oh, guess I'll go back to my corner instead."

Also discovered the mind control script had a bug that needs fixed. Next time. Next time Operation Wario.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, M_POKemoner said:

I can't wait to see the twists and turns this version's story brings 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm excited about the Relationship thing tooo 

oh there going to be some 

• Developers

Wanted to show a little something, because why not? Before I show this, I want to say that this is a -mock-up- image. Which means I only put this together for experimental purposes. Not actual gameplay. 

Spoiler

d44c8e61fdb84820a7f14e0b320c0eb5.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Jan said:

Wanted to show a little something, because why not? Before I show this, I want to say that this is a -mock-up- image. Which means I only put this together for experimental purposes. Not actual gameplay. 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm looking forward to the tournament!

9 minutes ago, Jan said:

Reveal hidden contents

SO HYPED!

54 minutes ago, Jan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Woo, that is finally happening! Or starting, at least- I wouldn't be too surprised if it goes unconcluded by the end of this particular chapter, to be honest.

Guess all the things that are going wrong in GDC made it so that the upper portion of the stands couldn't be filled, huh?

5 hours ago, Jan said:

Hide contents

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Edited by Tassei_

8 hours ago, Jan said:

Hide contents

That is dope. '3' Festival of dreams! (Don't overwork yourselves, Jan, Zumi, and other Dev workers!)