Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

12 hours ago, Jan said:

Wanted to show a little something, because why not? Before I show this, I want to say that this is a -mock-up- image. Which means I only put this together for experimental purposes. Not actual gameplay. 

Hide contents

d44c8e61fdb84820a7f14e0b320c0eb5.png

If you notice carefuly there seems to be Mosely in the background in the spectator (just under you opponent)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Rabbna said:

If you notice carefuly there seems to be Mosely in the background in the spectator (just under you opponent)

and it looks like mosely from the corrupted timeline to boot............... foreshadowing mayhap?

1 hour ago, RiuloEvolution32 said:

Wait a minute have i miss something have you release the v. 11!!!

no v11 isnt out yet, jan's just giving us stuff to keep us in suspense just like they always do.............. it should be pretty obvious anyways that v11 isnt out cuz if it was there would be a lot of v11 topics asking questions or for bug reports of which none such a topic currently exist and wont until it does

4 hours ago, RiuloEvolution32 said:

Wait a minute have i miss something have you release the v. 11!!!

yea you know then its near done coz Jan will do somethink (not saying what coz it funny to see) 

Oh my god ! How the fuck did i miss this topic until now ? O_O

THE HYPE TRAIN IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!

Well, there's probably still some months to wait before V11 is actually released but it's still good to know progress is being made ^^

On 8/21/2018 at 3:32 PM, Jan said:

Wanted to show a little something, because why not? Before I show this, I want to say that this is a -mock-up- image. Which means I only put this together for experimental purposes. Not actual gameplay. 

Reveal hidden contents

Well guys it looks like it's time for a:

Spoiler

On 8/21/2018 at 3:32 PM, Jan said:

Hide contents

Hm I see. Well its looking great so far. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to a nice episode.

On 8/30/2018 at 2:22 AM, ShadeStrider said:

Can we also just take a moment and appreciate the fact that it's already 65% done?

It really feels like V10 was released not too long ago.

yep 

1 hour ago, NullCat said:

What do you MEAN rejuvenation exists????

WHAT IS THIS AND WHY AM I FINDING THIS GAME NOW

;=; what and how much did I miss

ur just NOW finding this? oooooooooooooooh boy ur in for one hell of a ride with this game to say the very least....... its on my personal top 3 favorite pokemon fan games of all time, oddly enough my entire top 3 are from this site

2 hours ago, NullCat said:

What do you MEAN rejuvenation exists????

WHAT IS THIS AND WHY AM I FINDING THIS GAME NOW

;=; what and how much did I miss

Spoiler

Magikarp

17 minutes ago, Viridian said:

Hello! when your project is ready ? 

He can't really tell you when it's ready. If you mean this episode then could take maybe like idk 2-3 months. This stuff takes time so it won't be done right off the bat. Patience is a virtue(says Florin).

5 hours ago, Jan said:

Ask and you shall receive!

Hide contents

S9HtLLA.png

5yca8qA.png

31vlYfC.png

jccHg9P.png

So finally that snorlax is knocked out of its sleeping place. I wanted to give that thing a piece of my mind.