Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

On 7/29/2018 at 4:41 AM, Jan said:

Okay, so if you were here for V9's(?) development, I played a small game. We're gonna play it again. It went like this: There are four images, and four poll "questions". Each question has four options. One of the options is a dupe. The others are safe. If the most voted choice is a dupe, I won't show anything and the entire game is over. However, if one of the safe options is voted for the most, I'll show a image and we'll proceed to the next question. Thing is, each question becomes riskier and riskier. Each new question (besides 4) will have a new dupe with it. Question 2 will have 2 dupes, Question 3 and Question 4 will have 3 dupes.

No one will know which one is the dupe but me :]*

*And my dev team.

Choose wisely!

https://goo.gl/forms/XsKgFD37amLs5TX23

oh good pop luck time random pick and hope 

• Global Mods
Just now, OpalDragon98 said:

just  wondering if we could get an update on version 11 of pokemon rejuvenation 

It'll be out when it is. Jan doesn't do status updates very often, but they're usually big jumps

• Like 1

On 7/28/2018 at 11:41 PM, Jan said:

Okay, so if you were here for V9's(?) development, I played a small game. We're gonna play it again. It went like this: There are four images, and four poll "questions". Each question has four options. One of the options is a dupe. The others are safe. If the most voted choice is a dupe, I won't show anything and the entire game is over. However, if one of the safe options is voted for the most, I'll show a image and we'll proceed to the next question. Thing is, each question becomes riskier and riskier. Each new question (besides 4) will have a new dupe with it. Question 2 will have 2 dupes, Question 3 and Question 4 will have 3 dupes.

No one will know which one is the dupe but me :]*

*And my dev team.

Choose wisely!

https://goo.gl/forms/XsKgFD37amLs5TX23

Aww i think im too late to vote. Oh well, hopefully we havent lost yet.

• Developers

Okay the results are in! Here are the results:

Spoiler

a4c35a4af5468b147bad48769b89823b.png

Verdict: 

Spoiler

Sorry, but you lose. Choice 2 was the cursed option. rip. But please, have this as a consolation prize!

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pbxegjaBbs1v0mxrq_540.png

Okay but seriously, it's been a while since I've shown anything so I'll show SOMETHING. Not as spicy as what I had lined up, but it's something.

Spoiler

oQunz4x.png

YFXepfL.png

MaFfNjy.png

Perhaps we'll play this little game again in the future, heheheehe.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Jan said:

Hide contents

Verdict: 

Hide contents

Sorry, but you lose. Choice 2 was the cursed option. rip. But please, have this as a consolation prize!

Reveal hidden contents

Okay but seriously, it's been a while since I've shown anything so I'll show SOMETHING. Not as spicy as what I had lined up, but it's something.

Reveal hidden contents

oQunz4x.png

YFXepfL.png

MaFfNjy.png

Welp, rip the game. Looking forward to exploring these badlands!

13 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Welp, rip the game. Looking forward to exploring these badlands!

were'nt badlands supposed to be a poison themed terrain? in previous version's venam's gym, i believe someone mentions terrain being imported from badlands.

1 hour ago, Screenslaver said:

why does he say rip the game??

the game is still in development i hope

That's referring to the voting game Jan put up in this thread. The game is still in development!

Please complete the game only a couple of badge left then the championship just add more story like what will happen to melia and venam will nim remember anything again and put everything back to normal and i have another twist because melia is a normal type gym leader maby she will have arceus as a partner please do it wish i could help but i have a lot of things to do like exam and IDK how to code stuff i have alot of stuff that i can think of this games

On 8/3/2018 at 2:15 AM, RiuloEvolution32 said:

Please complete the game only a couple of badge left then the championship just add more story like what will happen to melia and venam will nim remember anything again and put everything back to normal and i have another twist because melia is a normal type gym leader maby she will have arceus as a partner please do it wish i could help but i have a lot of things to do like exam and IDK how to code stuff i have alot of stuff that i can think of this games

Patience is a virtue, friend. Not everything goes the way you want them to if you lack this. 🛌

4 hours ago, Xukai said:

Patience is a virtue, friend. Not everything goes the way you want them to if you lack this. 🛌

even when u do have patience not everything goes your way sadly we just gotta wait................

personally idc if i have to wait months or even years before i can become champion of the region and find out who madame x truely is but if it takes months or years to find that stuff out, then so be it

On 8/4/2018 at 11:27 PM, Xukai said:

Ok i just restart my game until im waiting for it and just edit some of the shiny pokemon like munna idont like it

Wait are we still in v. 10 rigth? Cause if there v. 10 something above i will download it and yo i like the fanart i see it in the graphics /pictures 

Add dusk form lycanroc please make it hard to evolve look it up in poketype-dex tell you alot of info

(σ≧▽≦)σ  

●︿●

(๑و•̀ω•́)و

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:37 AM, RiuloEvolution32 said:

Ok i just restart my game until im waiting for it and just edit some of the shiny pokemon like munna idont like it

Wait are we still in v. 10 rigth? Cause if there v. 10 something above i will download it and yo i like the fanart i see it in the graphics /pictures 

Add dusk form lycanroc please make it hard to evolve look it up in poketype-dex tell you alot of info

(σ≧▽≦)σ  

●︿●

(๑و•̀ω•́)و

That's what I usually do when a new version is about to come out. Same with Reborn. Restart my gameplay for the next version so I can retain everything that happened when our adventure started to get a better grip on the story. And I must say, does not get old. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JAN WE LOVE YOU(YOU TOO AME! I DIDN'T FORGET YOU ZUMI AND ALL THE OTHER DEV WORKERS)!!

6 minutes ago, Blontary said:

Hi everyone, I've been away from the forum for some time now. Did Jan say something about the game development? The development bar has been still for quite a bit now

Unfortunately, there hasn't been quite as much. Having said that, we have gotten images that look really sick! You can find them here:

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35837-dev-blog-v11-status-thread/&do=findComment&comment=792479

On 8/2/2018 at 4:28 AM, Jan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Verdict: 

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

oQunz4x.png

YFXepfL.png

MaFfNjy.png

Pink poke ball , that is new .

I wonder, trough what kind of hell we need to go in order to get that tiny thing 🤔

• Global Mods
31 minutes ago, Jan said:

Just wanted to give a small update! I've been really busy with summer courses, so I haven't been able to get any real progress during that period.

However, because I went into Developer Mode(tm) after school ended last Thursday, I got a -lot- done in like 2 days. We're at 61 percent now!! Just a few more hoops 

and we'll be at -that- time again.

I'm also having trouble picking out screenshots to show because literally everything is a spoiler, lol... 

I'll figure something out. Thanks for being patient!!

😮