[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

Word of advice: Your vote doesn't have to be random. You can use what you can see even in these 4 pages of text to judge and decide whom you should vote. Observe the votes of others and create your own judgement ~

Also, don't consider the three posts as the limit. You can go beyond by simply interacting with other players.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont be so hasty with your vote

It isn't too late to change it

I'm helpful mind you

Go rng your vote

Dont believe what you see

Believe in rng

Rng will lead you to victory

1 hour ago, Psychic Bean Sheep said:

Dont be so hasty with your vote

It isn't too late to change it

I'm helpful mind you

Go rng your vote

Dont believe what you see

Believe in rng

Rng will lead you to victory

Ok.

[Unvote] Bean

RNG'd

...oh.

[Eliminate] Bean

And just like that I have 3 random votes and an unexplained one on me, putting me dangerously close to the lynch limit without a solid reason. Is this my first D1 lynch? 

I will change my votes so I at least have a bit more margin.

[Unvote] Sailboat

[Vote] Bean

Ol' man ali! ol' man ali! Do beers grows from trees? uwu

well I could've started a convo about thinking what are the possible roles you guys think are in this game rn but i spose beans fate is also useful for scumhunting. 🤷‍♂️ I shouldve done it at the first opportunity sorry bean forgot to do it kek

Might as well analyze page 4 thoroughly.

Chief event of page 4:

Mass participation (or formation of) on hunch based bw.

Inference:

Bandwagoners joined Bean's bw especially without enough evidence and justification. It seems that there lies a mystery here. I hope I can count on the possible misgivings but since most of the players' resolution was to vote Bean, it'd make me think that those who partook in it are most likely potential scums. Looking for an opportune moment to poll their vote, they hastily decided to just vote Bean for the sake of voting a probable town aligned player such that they are excusable in case Bean is non town.

Amidst many Bws were formed against other players so that the bw formers could very well stay on the neutral list. Slight suspicion to them too.

Personally I have some doubts against lynching Bean randomly. However, I'm quite reluctant to place my vote on someone else thinking the possibility about what might happen just in case Bean is Town.

Alright then, I have nothing more to discuss.

I swear, I'm not gonna commit what I did in a certain game which eventually lead to an indefinite death of me a.k.a an innocent. T.T

Guest Sparkin'

Yare Yare

Amine, CrimsonDragon, Sosobean, FilthyCasual

One in these 4 is a mafia.

[Eliminate] Psychic Bean Sheep

Edited by Sparkin'

once i die i want you to look into the 5 people that by coincidence and without reason voted me 

i don't have a very useful role either so whatever

it could be annoying under the right circumstances but that's all

pls town win for me