[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It could be because they are all mafia trying to get alaris on the Kings Court. Or perhaps it is because alaris is pretty good player and therefore is a valuable asset as town, but he would also be very dangerous as mafia. Choose carefully.

Edited by Mr. Knightly

If we were all mafia why would Lykos verbalize that he was going to vote Alaris even after it was made clear that the votes for the King's Court would be submitted via pm. I personally voted Alaris because I don't have proof of anyone's innocence and I think he's smart and a good player.

So be wary of Alaris right now. I don’t even know my role due to not having checked my discord and not being in a place to, but. 

I would like like to run for court too. Hopefully a maf doesn’t control it like last time. 

I mean I would really like to be a part of the Kings Court (sounds really awesome) and I think I am not bad at deduction. Plus I don't generally die first night lol. Also there is no abstaining or no-lynching, so we should consider who to lynch or see if we can get a tie-lynch. 

Lol Amber i still remember it.

Anyway i'm thinking who can join the King's court. I can't hide that i would like be there since last time i was the King but well at least i hope that we will vote the right people.

PLEASE VOTE ME

I WILL TREAT ALL OF YOU EQUALLY AND DUTIFULLY

I WILL WORK TILL I DIE

AND I SHALL NOT LET CORRUPTION EXIST

BELIEVE IN THE ME

BELIEVE IN BEAN

THE BEAN IS THE MOST SUPREMEE BEING

OBEY OR PERISH

Guest Sparkin'

Let's agree on not voting a player we'll lynch maybe in the next two days for the Court.

Personally, we (town) would be better if we elected someone for the Court in Day 2 instead of Day 1. I think Day 1 is all just who's a good player, random or choices which don't have much information. We just started the game, but we don't have much info regarding other players' alignment. 

I'll wait a bit before voting is all.

I didn't get a role from the game I favorited 😰

8 minutes ago, Venus said:

Personally, we (town) would be better if we elected someone for the Court in Day 2 instead of Day 1.

Can we actually choose the members of the Court in Day 2?

Alaris indeed has a good asset :]

Joking aside, Venus has a good point, voting for the Court while we're still in Day 1 isn't the best idea.

This is from the Witch-Hunt game. I suppose the same is true for this one.

During the first night, the King picks a player to be a part of the court. Furthermore, the living players privately PM me with the name of someone they'd like to make a part of the court. The 2 players with the most votes are appointed to the court. If the King or the King's appointed player happens to be one of the Top, the next players with the most votes are appointed.

This is also interesting regarding the KFC

The King's Court has some important abilities:
  -    Execution: The Court may vote on a player they want to kill during the night. If the player they choose happens to survive, they cannot target that player again. This ability is usable three times only.
  -     Pardon: The King may choose to disagree with the choice of the other court members when it comes to the kill. If he does so, he may cancel the kill be privately messaging me. The other members of the Court are privately informed if the King does this.
  -     Immunity: The King is immune to most kills (except lynches and Loose Cannon targetting) as long as the Court has four members. 

I see some people have not received their roles yet. I suggest to refrain from voting until you get yours.

I also propose no lynch for today. We are quite blind as of yet. 

Yeah it seems like the kings court is decided within the first night (probably so we put some mafia on it. Messed up host). Also if you don't have your roles Lia posted a discord link where you can receive them. 

@NickCrash Unfortunately we can not abstain or refrain from voting. This is sad cause we could easily hang townies (but wouldn't it be hilarious if mafia accidentally hanged mafia).

@Mr. Knightly

*Majority is in effect starting Day 2. Day 2 onwards will be ended prematurely the moment a majority is reached.

* No Lynching / Abstaining is not allowed.

Then the first rule just means we can lynch someone without majority on D1. @Mazino Divergent

At first I thought we can abstain D1

edit: Turns out we just don't need a majority. Could be a nice loophole.

@Venus Votes for King's Court are to be given during this Day Phase.

@NickCrash I think you got it but for the sake of clarity since it's a new rule, on Day 2, once half + 1 / majority of the players vote for the same person, the Day Phase ends early and we then proceed to Night Phase

Ah, I see so we have to vote for the court in this day. [Court vote] Yin

also it seems we have no leads so almost all votes will be random, well then [Vote] Mr. Knightly i have nothing against you pls dont hate me

@Megagun @Amine Chankey3ft7 Unexpected and unfortunate. I thought we were buds, lol. don't know why people are lynching me (hope it doesn't become a bw lol), but for now my vote is on one of the silent ones (pls not me I tried to be helpful...). 

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

Edited by Mr. Knightly