[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jw, whom do I vote. Eh, it's day 1, I thought we'll have n1 at the beginning. Anyway, so we are asked to nominate a player as a court member on this very phase through pm. kk understood. But, I'm unable to apprehend why Amine placed his vote publicly. 😕 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

BTW, I don't will to follow the footsteps of RNG god so I may excuse myself to place my vote unless we ascertain something better in some way.

Hello hello! Dive's assistant here to give you the midday update~

VOTE COUNT

Mr. Knightly: 2 (Amine, Megagun)

Lord Drakyle: 1 (Mr. Knightly)

Sosobean: 1 (Jace Stormkirk)

Jace: 1 (DigitalAmber)

Lía: 1 (Yin)

POST COUNT

Need 1 more post: LykosHand, Paul25, NickCrash, Jace Stormkirk, Megagun, Amine Chankey, YinYang9705

Need 2 more posts: Venus, Sailboat, Crimson Dragon, Pcmay

Not posted yet: @Lord Drakyle, @L'Belle, @Corso, @Alphagar, @Filthy Casual, @purplecicada, @Candy, @Hypurr

Players who weren't mentioned have already completed the posting requirement.

REMINDERS

- All players must post at least 3 times per day phase.

- Voting to lynch someone is mandatory; please use the [Eliminate] Player format so Dive and I won't scream in agony while counting the votes.

- Voting for the King's court is mandatory; please do so in the Memory Lane discord server (court votes in this thread will NOT be counted).

- If not done yet, please join this server: https://discord.gg/dhK8V27

@Filthy Casual If you want to lynch someone you should do it in this Format:

(4) Voting is done in the format: [Eliminate] Player Name or in similar formats. Changing of votes may be done in this format: [Unvote] Player Name. All votes must be placed in bold or they are not counted.

So the Hosts have it easier to count all those Votes and everything 👍

And jeah i also missed, that the post requirement is 3 Post per day. Thanks for reminding Ali 👌

Guest Sparkin'

I came back to find this:

I see some people have not received their roles yet. I suggest to refrain from voting until you get yours.

I also propose no lynch for today. We are quite blind as of yet. 

NickCrash

There's no reason why town should read their PM before voting because they'd still be hunting for mafia. The underlined part looks like it is just for mafia members.

[Eliminate] NickCrash