[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GG Wp everyone 😀 Congratulations to Mafia.

It was a good mix of all Mafia games. I had really fun, even though i did some questionable things the last day.

And after my struggle Roswell still didn't die. My efforts gone in vain 😞 

Thanks to Dive and Ali for hosting this game 👍

Me too Ali but I guess that's part of being in the informed side lel

Anyhow GG y'all and thx for not lynching me 😘 Can't blame you, I'm just too handsome and princely to be the Disney movie bad guy... wait

Spoiler

whatareyouthinkinghans_by_teamhans-d7of4

Gg to one and all! 🙂 

1. Compliments to the hosts (Dive and Ali) for hosting this sumptous game. Well, this game was actually culminations of most of the games we have played together. Hence, I really and all of us liked it. 😄 

2. Compliments to the Mafia and T.P Corso for their glorious triumph.

Whoa, Mafs 👏 Wp really. Those powerful attempts of your faction were interesting to notice. Lykos, Candy and Roswell being the main manipulators and mascots of the Mafia group. Pc may, Bell and Filthy performed well too.

Those Paralyzed votes nice omg and and damn it, I realized that how Filthy came across the fact that I was the king after I had been killed. 😔

3. Thoughts on my group:

All played well except me. We were all....unlucky however and couldn't imagine the tricks and truths.

Also, that mysterious Amine's post disappearance was bizarre for me. Idk whether I was daydreaming or something like that but I still believe that I noticed it. Anyway I was wrong ig damn me.

Me being a liability to town. Nick and Jace were right but yet I disregarded them and Alaris' seemed a townie to me from the beginning even though he wasn't,curse me. Whilst, Lykos was eager to know who the king was at the beginning aroused my gut feeling on him.

But yet I didn't expressed it and both of them in the absence of Venus could very well trick me which I was unconscious of and I also happily went ahead performing misplaced actions.

Idk why the heck town were unlucky with kc's member selection too. Possibly, That role was incompatible with me lol but all those instances were funny for me.

At the end, I felt really weird to see Seal's claim being disregarded by others despite his roleclaim.

Overall, The game was average for us towns imo.

After all, It's not that I am unhappy to see the mafs win. I sincerely liked and was happy to witness how the way you all managed to win in the end despite few major hindrances throughout the game. 😄