• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quite a lot has happened here since my last visit. 👀 

Nick 😞 

Alaris...but..but you lied regarding your role. And AFAIK, you agreed with Lykos that you're a townie too but you intimated that all would be saying that they're town in kc. Lol

And, Lykos, you investigated him instead of Kiet 😕

for,

Alaris was supposed to privately chat with Kiet under the vigilence of our hosts.

Idk why and the wherefore of your sudden twist in the decision.

Yes, Candy I see eye to eye with you that that was the result of our misplaced kill and KC had been of no use just because of our misplaced lynches. 😞 

But, the fact that you decidedly voted for knight with an excuse made me feel that you were just voting for the sake of casting your vote.

I do agree that, Seal's the most suspicious among you two though so it's highly probable that Seal is non-town.

Anyway, I can be wrong. It need not necessarily be evidently true.

However, Lykos' defended you to some extent whilst discussing about the elimination stuffs and all. So, I think that you may flip away as a mafia considering Lykos is a maf which we'll be informed on the very next day unless someone provides an antitode or cures him.

On the other hand, some players are very inactive which can be an indicator that they're non town or it could be like they're busy in their respective real life obligations.

I'll favor the Emerald group BTW.

Join: Emerald

@Paul25 I didn't check Kiet's alignment because at my eyes he's town, but meanwhile i started to have some suspicious about Alaris, i don't know it seems that he always agreed with any decision we made and it was too weird for me, knowing him. So, i wanted to see if he was really town or not. Also probably he had a chat with another person, so Kiet do you had a private chat with Alaris? 

Also i didn't defend Candy, Paul. I just said that at my eyes Candy is town, nothing more. We can have different opinions. I hope that someone can heal me btw, if the doctor is the only role where can heal people, well i'm already dead lul. 

Rip Yin, i guess your gun was too big for Nick:lewd:

Sorry Dive I have the worst time management and during the exams period i forget more than usual, i'll try to be more active.

I gathered that Seal Alaris and Candy are suspicious? well- wait

>sleepless night four

>>people posting in the thread 🤔

I know who to vote for then [Vote] Alaris

@CrimsonDragon21

My apologies. 😭 I forgot to answer your question. You need not feel ignored plz. /me pats Kiet

I nominated Venus and unfortunately due to the irony of fate, our court has disbanded prematurely. 😢

How come dead Alaris would have a private chat with Kiet?

That's strange too that you investigated him rather than Kiet (which was Alaris' or your idea that whomever Alaris chooses to chat with will be the one you will be investigating)

Idk, I can very well be wrong again with my poor comprehension skills.

Uhm Yin, why are you gonna die tonight? 

I'm confused, did I miss something

Amine, pls

why does Kiet get a pat :< gib mi wan two i cri jk lmao

Edited by pcmay

A Trip down Memory Lane

Day Five Part 1

The villains smirked evilly as they lay in wait in their hideout. They were getting closer to their goal of taking down Memory Lane and its hypocritical residents. Although they had a minor setback after L'Belle was lynched, it was a sacrifice that most likely would not be in vain.

Their target for tonight was easy. The King would fall next. After all, they had no use for him anymore after the King's Court was disbanded. It would be easy to assassinate him now that people were rejoicing and were letting their guards down in the face of the success they had in the previous day.

Paul25 was killed. He was The King from WitchHunt!

You are The King from WitchHunt!

As The King, you rule over Memory Lane with your benevolence. Your subjects respect you for your kindness and the attention you give to cater to their needs. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

During the first night, you elect a player to join the King's Court.

The King's Court is a group of chosen players - one appointed by the King and the other two chosen by the living players. Along with the King, they make up a court of 4 players.

During the first night, the King picks a player to be a part of the court.

Furthermore, the living players privately PM me with the name of someone they'd like to make a part of the court. The 2 players with the most votes are appointed to the court. If the King or the King's appointed player happens to be one of the Top, the next players with the most votes are appointed.

The members of the King's Court have a private chat which they may use at all times. Members will not be informed of the other members' roles or alignments.

The King's Court has some important abilities:
  - Execution: The Court may vote on a player they want to kill during the night. If the player they choose happens to survive, they cannot target that player again. This ability is usable three times only.
  - Pardon: The King may choose to disagree with the choice of the other court members when it comes to the kill. If he does so, he may cancel the kill be privately messaging me. The other members of the Court are privately informed if the King does this.
  - Immunity: The King is immune to most kills (except lynches and Loose Cannon targetting) as long as the Court has four members. 

The Court disbands when it only has 2 members; alternatively, it disbands at a certain point of time. The public is not informed of the King's Court members; it will be publicly revealed, however, when the Court disbands.

On that same night, two people who were poisoned on the previous night wretched in pain as they waited and waited for help or some form of salvation, but no one came because they had freely lynched one of the healers while the other had been executed by the villains. It was unfortunate, but their time to live was over.

LykosHand died. He was The Fabricator from Wild West Showdown Mafia.

Spoiler

You are The Fabricator from Wild West Showdown Mafia.

As The Fabricator, you work for the villains because you need the financial rewards you earn for your luxurious living. You are ready to create fabricated materials to fool the Heroes of Memory Lane. You are a Villain. You win when you equal or outnumber town numbers.

Abilities:

Every night, you can give another player either a fake gun or a fake vests. Fake guns backfire on their user while fake vests do not protect their owner.

YinYang9705 died. He was Anna from Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia.

Spoiler

You are Anna from Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia.

As Anna, you are the young yet seemingly powerful and enigmatic Psychic type ??? of Reborn who stumbled into Memory Lane suddenly one day. You appear to be an ordinary little girl by most standards, yet you carry an ominous and mysterious personality - one that never ceases to surprise everyone always. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

You have 4 abilities and you may activate one of these every night. Actions may be reused.
  -     At night, you may visit someone and give them a gift. The gift will be random.
  -     At night, you may give an anonymous message to someone.
  -     At night, you may investigate someone and learn of 4 possible roles they may have.
  -     At night, you may visit someone and if you die on that night or the next day, that person's role will be revealed.

Venus was the first to die after investigating Mr. Knightly when he suspected him. Alaris fell prey next to the same Mr. Knightly when the Court unanimously decided to execute him. LykosHand suffered to poison after certain circumstances. Paul25 was killed because he was an obvious asset to the town and he shouldn't be allowed to live and endanger the villains. All of the King's Court in Memory Lane faced unfortunate fates. Now all of them were dead.

Would it all end here - their deaths meaningless or will there be any form of redemption left for Memory Lane? That would be a question best answered by those who were left.

=====

Alexander Renata welcomed the final ten people to the Town Plaza.

"The winds of fate continue to blow in Memory Lane, but I believe that it is you, the rest of Memory Lane alive, that should chart your own destiny and not fall prey to some predestined fate."

"These are the results of the groupings:

* Emerald: Filthy Casual, Alphagar, Digital Amber (assigned randomly due to lack of decision)

* Sapphire: Roswell, Corso, Amine

* Ruby: Candy, pcmay, Seal, Crimson Dragon"

"Each group will have a private chat. Please check this private chat which is found within the Discord server for Memory Lane. You may use it to discuss among yourselves things you do not wish all players to know."

"For today, our Day Phase will be composed of TWO parts:

-> For Part 1, you will be voting for a group (Ruby, Emerald, or Sapphire). This will run for 36 hours. Choose wisely because your vote and your choice will influence Part 2. Use this format: [Vote] Group Name

-> For Part 2, all of you will now cast your lynch vote; however, you are ONLY ALLOWED TO VOTE the members of the highest voted group. This means that you should deliberate seriously among yourselves to get your choice right. This will be given 36 hours."

=====

Day Five has started! You have the given time to deliberate amongst yourselves.

These are the remaining unfeatured games:

1. Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory
2. Danganronpa: The Ultimate Killing Game
3. WitchHunt!
4. Keyboard Warriors
5. Shining Bright: Survivor
6. League of Legends Mafia 
7. A Nintendo Battle Royale 
8. Pokemon: Choose your Own Character 
9. Bullet Hell
10. Mafia: Trouble in Fire Emblem 
11. Mafia: A Star Wars Story 
12. Blind Mafia 
13. Dark Ages Mafia 
14. Stranded: A Mafia Game 
15. Criminal Showdown! 

Use this information in which ever way you wish, be it sharing of info, claiming, or other purposes.

We are now in MyLo: Mislynch and You Lose. Town must lynch correctly today.

=====

Mazino Divergent and Alistair 

as your Storytellers

List of Characters
 1. Sosobean as Angelo Renata from A Trip down Memory Lane [Hero - Killed Day 3]
 2. Lord Drakyle -> Bok Choi as The White Mage from Magic and Curses! [Hero - Lynched Day 2]
 3. Venus as The Detective from Mafia Mania: Investigations [Hero - Died Night 1]
 4. LykosHand as The Fabricator from Wild West Showdown Mafia! [Villain - Died Night 4]
 5. Alaris as The Assassin from End of a Journey [Third Party - Died Night 3]
 6. L'Belle as Greninja, the Valiant Silencer from Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Villain - Lynched Day 4]
 7. Corso as ???
 8. Paul25 as The King from WitchHunt! [Hero - Died Night 4]
 9. Nick Crash as The Supplier from The Great War at Little Italy [Hero - Killed Day 4]

10. Walpurgis as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Lynched Day 1]
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Newt -> Seal as ???
13. Sailboat as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Died Night 3] -> originally The Slime from Halloween Mafia [Hero]
14. Roswell as ???

15. Jace Stormkirk as The Night 4 Cop from Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power [Hero - Lynched D3]
16. Alphagar as ???
17. Mr. Knightly as The Knife Thrower from Circus Mafia [Hero - Died Night 3]

18. Megagun as Eliot, the ICU Doctor [Hero - Died Night 1]
19. Filthy Casual as ???
20. Crimson Dragon as ???

21. Purplecicada as The Time Traveler Lawyer [Hero - Died Night 2]
22. Candy as ???
23. Amine as ???

24. Hypurr as ??? [??? - Died Night 1]

25. YinYang9705 as Anna from Reborn Girls Fight for Love! [Hero - Died Night 4]

26. pcmay as ???

TFW Dive's text says that we lose if we don't mislynch :S

Anyway, considering the numbers of mafia members remaining as well as the group composition, I'm inclined to believe the best odds of getting a mafia member from this process is by voting for Ruby, so...

[Vote] Ruby