[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

WTF

@LykosHand @Roswell

Amine said Newt was mafia. In a game called "What Lies Below". 

@Jace Stormkirk Why are you lying? 

You would have known before the day started, had you won the bid. 

Paul seems to have had a mental breakdown. 

The previous early jump to a nonsensical bw, and now the attempt to provide a suspect seem scummy.

I encourage this lynch. At the very least, it will remove the suspicion.

[Eliminate] Paul

@CrimsonDragon21 just in case you have a gun, mind using it on Seal? It's possible Newt was not lying about being mafia. 

EDIT: On second thought, Seal is usually inactive, so don't. 😛

Since I have already been targeted, I might as well draw some fire this night as well. 

Roswell and Alaris should already know I am town. I intend to visit Jace's house tonight. This is an open invitation to all mafia who wish to have a cup of tea with me.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Allow me to venture my views:

This is injustice. I strongly object and oppose you Roswell. I'm 100% sure that Amine hid it before anyone of us could notice that. De facto, I am not lying or playing mind games and how could the posts be counted If that post gets hidden? Your unsound and evidenceless reasoning won't work here.

I guess, I'll be Omgussing you upon posing a evidenceless reason and trying to swiftly place your vote so that nobody will suspect you.

Unvote: Amine

Vote: Roswell

55 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

for alaris to doubt my judgement so far as to hint that i might be mafia

[eliminate] alaris

At no point did I doubt your judgement. In fact, I said that it was quite possible, really.

However, what did make me suspect you was the fact that you appear to be 100% sure that there is a Mafia in the Court.

I agree that it's highly probable.

However, and based on their previous experience, Mafia could have decided not to infiltrate anybody and create chaos inside the Court by means of this very kind of comments.

Therefore, I vote you because you are taking for granted something that is only highly probable. I could see that as an strategy to confuse the people in the Court.

And because it's the only suspicious comment I can cling on right now.

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

I am with alarsi here very hard to know who to vote. Everything is written and it is easy to only convey the ideas you want when writing. For now though I think my vote is,

[Eliminate] Seel

Because Newt/Jeff genuinely seemed to want to get hanged before he left.

Also i don't know why Jace is acting like this, for now i suspect Jace as mafia. Iirc Alaris agreed with you and then he just expressed his opinion 🤔

So, I'm voting you because it seems you want that the king kills his comrades and you're trying to get people confused

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

@NickCrash how did i lie? 

i only stated that my bid was 10. not that i won.

@Alaris "Why are you insisting so much that the Mafia are infiltrated in the Court? It almost seems like you knew it for sure, really." pg 14 post number 15

"Im aware of that. What made me stay on alert is that Jace doesn't even bother to cast the slightest shade of doubt on that "hypothesis"." pg 14 post number 17

this sure sounds like doubt to me

@LykosHand i hope this will change your mind

The way you wrote it shows you didn't know if you won. You would have known if you did.

So you wouldn't need to say anything along the lines of "if you have bid more than me, then you won". 

5 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Alaris "Why are you insisting so much that the Mafia are infiltrated in the Court? It almost seems like you knew it for sure, really." pg 14 post number 15

"Im aware of that. What made me stay on alert is that Jace doesn't even bother to cast the slightest shade of doubt on that "hypothesis"." pg 14 post number 17

this sure sounds like doubt to me

The two messages you're quoting here convey exactly the same idea I expressed in my last comment. Therefore, I believe I have nothing to add.

So after doing a bit of reading, I noticed something: I have not seen posts from Anime, Amber, or Sailboat yet. As such, I think it may be fair to start investigating them. Until then, however...

[Eliminate] Amber

Long story short, this individual seems a bit under the radar. 

@Amine Chankey3ft7 

Well first you'd have to answer to an accusation from Paul. Did you (or did you not) claim in this thread, that Newt is mafia? 

No.1 Deaths

Megagun died: He was the ICU. Basically he protects from everything and blocks their night action. 

Nicki died: She was the Time Travelling Lawyer. She could make someone immune from lynches a specific night. She died from a gift-bomb.

There's a Loudmouth role. L'Belle should not tell who it is. 

No. 2 Post Counts

Multiple people have been posting non-stop to ensure they don't die because of their bids.

This is the perfect chance for a mafia role that can silence people during the day, to ensure a kill. So far some people have been posting to meet their requirements, and not many have posted >10 times (to beat Jace's bid for Bulletproof) or >X times to beat the bids for the other 3. 

People who post a lot, showing they probably won bids: LykosHand, Alaris, Paul, Jace, Candy, Roswell

I thought I had won my bid, but turns out I didn't. So claims Jace. 

While the others are being blatant about it, Candy has been leaving a post here and there, adding up to her post-count.

They should be taken into close monitoring, given the mafia could have easily bid for the cop reward.

No.3 Home Alone

Another thing was, I was attacked. In fact I was the 2nd attempted kill for the night, and we were discussing how that happened. 

a) King's Council decided to terminate me

b) A 3rd Party chose me.

In the case of KC, we are expecting that Mafia managed to infiltrate, given they can all decide on 1 member to vote, and guarantee their entry to KC.

So, I was thinking that if it was them that targeted me, they should check who made the suggestion. 

Fortunately I received a vest and was saved. I didn't win the Bulletproof bid, mind you. I just got a vest. I'd like another one, if possible.

No.4 Paul

Filthy thought Paul was King, but he would know that I am not in the KC and thus wouldn't ask.

He's acting a bit weird, saying that you and Alphagar are posting dodgy things, which I cannot find.

He is trying to improve his post-count (mind telling us what your bid was) and that's a reason he's nosy.

The problem is that his behavior so far in the game has been sheepish at first and weird now. 

No.5 Newt

He had real-life obligations, and was trying to leave the game. He was claiming he was mafia and thus asked us to lynch him.

Given how erratic his behavior can be, I thought that there's a chance he was being sincere, since he could simply be modkilled otherwise.

He has been replaced by Seal since then. 

Nah I didn't bid because I'm never sure when I'll be free enuf to post lol Besides my ability isn't helpful at all so I figured it'd be a waste for me to get an ability 😛 (or I'm just lazy potato 🤔)

These days I've been rather free since I gots le insomnia which makes me awake at hours of the night when I should be asleep rip

Well I retract my thought that Newt could be the jester (it just looked not like usual Noot because he's always triene his best to win).

Alaris had a point that if mafia played a tricc on everyone and didn't do what we expect them to do (choose a member to infiltrate the KC), then Jace would be suspicious for trying to recommend that the king start killing off his court members (who are all town). However, I wonder if we should bet on that off chance that mafia are master-manipulators like Alaris seemed to suggest, or just playing by the less risky choice like Jace and I suggested.

If mafia didn't put a member in KC and win, tho, I'll take my hat off to them lol man they'd be wae too good at this game xD

"I've had enough of this nonsense. Your time is up, Paul!" Crimson Dragon exclaimed as he prepared a gun he found in his explorations.

"No!!!!! I am innocent. Please, lay down your gun." Paul answered him, baring his arms to cover him from a gunshot.

"It ends here." Crimson Dragon muttered as he pulled the trigger into the pistol.

*bang*

"AAAAARGGHHHHHH! It hurts! I beg of you to rethink your decision." Paul said as he lay down without damage, his bulletproof vest shielding him from the gunshot.

Paul was shot, but survived because of his bulletproof vest. Crimson Dragon was the shooter.

Oh wow Bok Choi my boi pray explain what was up with that 😮

And oof Paul I guess you bidded for the bulletproof vest? Or was it something you got from someone like Nick? 

If you bid for it, that was a p good move, for it spared your life 👀

@Candy But i am not BokChoi 🤔 Bok already died iirc.

I somehow got really bad vibes from Paul.

So i decided to see if i could eliminate a Mafia Member. Seems like he still had a Bulletproof Vest up his sleves, so there is still a mystery about Pauls Allignment.

Well seems like i am the most suspicious one right now 😅

But trust me i am a Hero and just tried to be righteousness and delievered Justice.