[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, so @Candy im not sure if revealing whom i gave the gun to will change anything, but i gave the gun to Yin, he didn't know it was a gun though, unless he opened the gift

Mr. Knightly pls. In the last day i didn't join any BW. How you can say that i like bws? Come on. 

Anyway i don't have proof about Bok of course, but i'm only following my theories. That's why i said that if Bok can convincing me that i'm doing the wrong thing, i will change my vote.

OK, given that the reason that I voted for Amine was to get information that he provided, I guess I'll change my vote to [Eliminate] YinYang, if only because it seems like he was the current main suspect for shooting Bean (based on how he apparently was given a gun, with no other gunmakers coming forward). Not saying that I've got a particular confidence that he's guilty, but it's one of the few leads I can think of (and I do need to vote for somebody), and I'm not quite sure what the reason for the Bok bandwagon is.

Might as well place my vote on someone based on yesterday's data and Omgus the one who voted me 2day.

Vote: NickCrash

Apparently, your reason for voting me last day was pretty much strong and with concrete evidence, it seems. UwU

I don't like the 3 votes on me that were all placed within like a couple hours.

You don't want to lynch me, cuz I can't protect us town people otherwise, Lykos (I think it's too late to change their mind now rip)
I haven't counted votes but if I get lynched today, keep an eye on Lykos, Alaris and Filthy cuz this is setting off suspicion bells in my brain right now. 

The end of the day is near; final vote/post count update to be given soon. Use what little time is left wisely, friends.

Don't forget that placing your faith in RNGesus isn't the only way, even when you lack information; one can also attempt to read other players' alignments just by observing their general behavior.

*smites boat*

This is the end of Day 2, frens.

POST COUNT

Posted less than 3 times: DigitalAmber, Purplecicada, Amine Chankey

All the other peepos are good peepos.

VOTE COUNT

Corso: 3 (Corso, DigitalAmber, Alphagar)

Bok Choi: 3 (Alaris, FilthyCasual, LykosHand)

Pcmay: 2 (L'Belle, YinYang)

YinYang: 2 (Roswell, Megagun)

Newt: 2 (Bok Choi, Candy)

Paul25: 1 (NickCrash)

DigitalAmber: 1 (Jace Stormkirk)

Jace Stormkirk: 1 (Newt)

Mr. Knightly: 1 (Mr. Knightly)

L'Belle: 1 (Pcmay)

Alphagar: 1 (CrimsonDragon)

NickCrash: 1 (Paul25)

Didn't vote: Sailboat, Purplecicada, Amine Chankey

As usual Dive will post the phase change. However the day is over, so no more posting beyond this point please.

A Trip down Memory Lane

Night Two

Pandemonium set upon the town when Angelo Renata was killed by someone from the crowd. The supposed Hero of the Legend dying was a shock for most of them. Was their chances at escaping this chaos still possible or was everything going to crumble slowly piece by piece?

Anxiety crept in most of the townfolk. Whether it had been a good or a bad person who had shot Angelo, it had its toll on the people and it didn't really matter anymore. The villains simply smirked in the distance; although they weren't the ones responsible for it, they were glad because it helped them move their plans forward to keep the townfolk disorganized and chaotic, so that they couldn't find the townfolk easily.

As random ballots without reason were cast around because the townfolk felt lost, a flip of a coin would decide the fate of Corso and Bok Choi. Unfortunately, The White Mage wasn't lucky enough and he was up for execution. 

He kept on screaming as he was brought to the stand, yet not heard him, all deaf and blind to the chaos within their hearts...

Bok Choi was lynched. He was The White Mage from Magic and Curses!

You are The White Mage from Magic and Curses!.

As The White Mage, you are an expert of the Healing Artes and well-versed in treating ailments, injuries, and other forms of physical harm. You are one of the renonwed healers in Memory Lane. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

You wield the Cure Staff. Every night, you may either perform your Basic Action or Charge. You may alternatively perform a Special Skill under specific conditions.

- Basic Action: You isit one person per night and treat their wounds, preventing them from dying.
  - Charge: You charge yourself with power. If you are unvisited, you may use your Special Skill on another night.
  - Special Skill: Along with healing the person he visits, that person will be engulfed in a protective field which will make that person immune from dying the next night.

=====

Before the sun set, yet another visitor approached the town plaza. Last day, it was the Riddler from Riddle Mafia. On this day, it was the Marketplace Owner from Owner's Market.

"We do not need Heroes or RNG gods to help us in seeking the villains. All we need is our own judgement and cooperation to hunt them down. I cannot help you on that unfortunately. All I can give is a little incentive to everyone. Tonight, I offer abilities in exchange for bids.

"Here are the rules: (1) You may only bid on one ability, (2) Your bid will be the number of posts (minimum) you'll be making for the next day. This means that if you bid 4, you have to post a minimum of four posts on Day 3, (3) The winner of an ability is the one who casts the highest bid, (4) Abilities received from the bid are used only on Day 3, and (5) A failure to fulfill a bid will result in DEATH because you broke the oath of the Styx."

"Here are the four abilities you can choose for the night:

- 1-Shot Cop: May determine if someone is a member of the Heroes, Villains, or Third Party.

- 1-Shot Neighborizer: Choose another player and have a chat with them that remains indefinitely.

- 1-Shot Bulletproof: Receive a vest that protects from one kill or shot.

- 1-Shot Jailkeeper: Choose another player. They will not be able to act on Night 3, but they will also be protected from all actions."

=====

Night Two has started! You have 24 hours for this phase. Use this time to submit your night action and send in your bids, if you wish to bid.

=====

Mazino Divergent and Alistair 

as your Storytellers

List of Characters
 1. Sosobean as ???
 2. Lord Drakyle -> Bok Choi as The White Mage from Magic and Curses! [Hero - Lynched Day 2]
 3. Venus as The Detective from Mafia Mania: Investigations [Hero - Died Night 1]
 4. LykosHand as ???
 5. Alaris as ???
 6. L'Belle as ???
 7. Corso as ???
 8. Paul25 as ???
 9. Nick Crash as ???
10. Walpurgis as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Lynched Day 1]
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Newt as ???
13. Sailboat as ???
14. Roswell as ???
15. Jace Stormkirk as ???
16. Alphagar as ???
17. Mr. Knightly as ???
18. Megagun as ???
19. Filthy Casual as ???
20. Crimson Dragon as ???
21. Purplecicada as ???
22. Candy as ???
23. Amine as ???
24. Hypurr as ??? [??? - Died Night 1]
25. YinYang 9705 as ???

26. pcmay as ???

A Trip down Memory Lane

Day Three

More deaths welcomed Memory Lane into another day. The stench of death filled the air as they found two separate bodies within the town. This time, one of the bodies was found in a home. In the residential home of Nicki, the Time-Traveler Lawyer, they found her lying down dead in her bed. Her body was tattered in pieces, blood and flesh alike splattered everywhere. It was a grotesque scene, one that can be likened to a scene of a war torned area. It had seemed that she was killed by an explosion. There were no clues leading to her killer. All that was left that could possibly be linked to her death were fragments of a gift wrapper and a box, as though the bomb was a gift of death from someone.

Meanwhile, the villains striked boldly once more. The residents saw yet another corpse in the centre of the plaza. The man named Megagun was crucified on a makeshift cross. His legs and arms were tied up to the sides of the cross and he looked battered and tortured before they had left him alone there. It had seemed they were making a mockery of the security of the town.

The residents could only look on in silence as they watched the dead bodies, but the day had to be started sooner or later.

Megagun was killed. He was Eliot, the ICU Doctor from Hospital Mafia.

You are Eliot, ICU Doctor from Hospital Mafia.

As Eliot, you are one of the renowned doctors of Memory Lane. You are a protective and paranoid doctor, who carefully tends to your patients until they recover from their ailment. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

Every night, you protect a player from receiving any actions or being targetted by another player. This comes at the expense of them being unable to perform any action.

Purplecicada was killed. She was The Time-Traveler Lawyer from Mafia: The Temporal Turmoil. 

You are The Time-Traveler Lawyer from Mafia: The Temporal Turmoil.

As The Time-Traveler Lawyer, you serve as an instrument of justice to the people of Memory Lane. You refuse to let the innocent suffer from injustice while you make sure that the guilty receive the appropriate punishments. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

Once in the game, you may choose a night and a person. That person will be immune to lynchings in the next day.

"AAAAHHHH! L'BELLE VISITED ME!" Someone screams.

=====

Day Three has started! You have 48 hours for this phase. Use this time to discuss and find the villains.

For this day, random votes will not be counted. All votes must be accompanied with a reason, written in bold.

=====

Mazino Divergent and Alistair 

as your Storytellers

List of Characters
 1. Sosobean as ???
 2. Lord Drakyle -> Bok Choi as The White Mage from Magic and Curses! [Hero - Lynched Day 2]
 3. Venus as The Detective from Mafia Mania: Investigations [Hero - Died Night 1]
 4. LykosHand as ???
 5. Alaris as ???
 6. L'Belle as ???
 7. Corso as ???
 8. Paul25 as ???
 9. Nick Crash as ???
10. Walpurgis as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Lynched Day 1]
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Newt as ???
13. Sailboat as ???
14. Roswell as ???
15. Jace Stormkirk as ???
16. Alphagar as ???
17. Mr. Knightly as ???
18. Megagun as Eliot, the ICU Doctor [Hero - Died Night 1]
19. Filthy Casual as ???
20. Crimson Dragon as ???
21. Purplecicada as The Time Traveler Lawyer [Hero - Died Night 2]
22. Candy as ???
23. Amine as ???
24. Hypurr as ??? [??? - Died Night 1]
25. YinYang 9705 as ???

26. pcmay as ???

Speculations as to what could be the case for Purpleicada and Megagun's kill:

As clearly evident from the data provided by Dive, Purpleicada was the victim of bomb link. Either ,The bomb had been compelled to explode in her hands by the controller or she revealed a gift from someone which consisted bomb in it.

On the other way around, Megagun was a victim of the mafia kill. Rip 😢, the Doctor, an another useful role is no more. 😱