[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

@sailboat @Alaris

Worse thing is, there have been games on this club with the Janitor role, so it is a possibility (eg Amaria)

Dive has also created roles with mixed abilities in the past so there's also that.

However, based on the horrendous description, I also thought of this

There is a special unique role fabricated for this game.

It resembles my idea of !?!?! from another game, but it's not revealed yet, so it could be something similar (thus Dive claiming it's unique)

Granny's possible for Venus's death, but this line should be taken into account

although I stole a glance at the killer of the detective named Venus and I feel unconvinced that he did it simply out of invasion of privacy

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sht i had to ctrl+f for that cuz seriously the story is too long and i simply read about the deaths and thought the counter attacker was...

@NickCrash thanks for pointing it out. it could also mean that this game is adapting other games in which case like my recent game the keyboard warriors (im not promoting jsyk) which means that roles are distributed randomly between maf and town. My only evidence of game adaptation is the sphinx but i dunno really just something worth thinking about but not really an idea am willing to push.

Adapting roles from other games is the main focus tho

I'm trying to check what's possible. 

Roles are not alignment-specific, with some exceptions of course (eg King).

If it's possible, I'd like to ask from people to reveal if something happened to them during the night. This way we can find out some of the roles that exist.

well to get the ball rolling this is based on pure judgement, (not my role). A websurfer or at least a medium-like role is not in-game. proof:if you check discord you'll see the dead watching us, if there was someone who could talk with the dead this gives them advantage power of 9001 cuz the dead can just tell x is evil cuz i saw him/her/it which makes the game terribly unbalanced...(then again im someone who cant be convinced by someone who will say hurdurr i heard from the dead x is evil)

also the probability of roles are mostly epic mafia roles is fairly high cuz a lot of the games are actually adapted from there kek.

I WONT BE SILENCED!!!

i forgot to mention that the only problems with certain roles are they are way too specific.

lets look at some examples i can think of (sorry first thing that comes to mind are roles from games i hosted) Say the priest. The priest can identify vampires and wolves but the thing is i dont think there are any wolves/vamps in this game so essentially that role is useless.

So my guess are either ignore way too specific roles like this or if you have a way too specific role like i mentioned i suggest not jumping to conclusion that your target is actually in-game.(that sucks for the priest role:essentially just a vanilla townie who can walk at night)

first off i am curious as to who got the riddle right cause i know i did then alaris newt and megagun have the highest chance (they got most riddles right in my game) as for everyone else idk.

also lets not forget that someone could be a role that assumes someone elses role (e.g doppelganger, apprentice)

Rip towns. What a tragic fate is this! feelsbad to see towns dying ;-;

I can't figure out anyone worth lynching this phase yet or guilty aside from sosobean 😏

1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

If it's possible, I'd like to ask from people to reveal if something happened to them during the night. This way we can find out some of the roles that exist.

As for this (sorry I skipped it for some reason), I discovered nothing / nothing happened to me tonight.

Poor Venus, does make me curious which kind of detective he was lol. Would have been unfortunate if he lived, called mafia every time, and we kept lynching the wrong person so technically speaking...his death is ok.

Second: I don't agree with the statement of priest would not have use. I doubt they chose roles randomly for this game, anything they put in was thought through, and I could assume a werewolf or vampire would be in this game for their iconic nature from another game. Like A detective from Mafia: Investigations. Or a high probability of some kind of doctor from Hospital Mafia.

Why is the Quote Function still broken 😞

first off i am curious as to who got the riddle right cause i know i did then alaris newt and megagun have the highest chance (they got most riddles right in my game) as for everyone else idk.

I think almost everyone did hear this riddle at least once in another variation. So that riddle wasn't that hard to solve.

@NickCrash

I received a gift. Thats pretty much it.

It's a bit tragic that when we have no idea whom to lynch, our go-to option is always Bean. If he dies, I'll roleplay as him

@Jeff While it's probable, it is not certain. 

@sailboat So, nobody can talk with the dead, nor resurrect them.

@CrimsonDragon21 The way you worded your response just made me see clearly.

@everyone, If you've received protection or ... guns, it's better not to tell.

It would however help if you found out you were roleblocked/healed/transported/injured/witched/etc

@Jace Stormkirk I did too. I wanted to know if a Dolan/Werewolf role was in the game, but the riddle is obviously well-known.

Sailboat: "if there was someone who could talk with the dead this gives them advantage power of 9001 cuz the dead can just tell x is evil cuz i saw him/her/it which makes the game terribly unbalanced"

THAT'S NOT TRUE I'VE BEEN A WEBSURFER AND LET ME TELL YOU IT'S THE WORST ROLE YOU COULD EVER RECEIVE. BEING A VANILLA TOWNIE IS FAR BETTER THAN DEALING WITH BEAN AND MAFIA LÍEWT. Fortunately I was mafia so I didn't care much.

Nothing happened to me last night

Oh as for the riddle ? Not gonna brag but i think i have the best answer uwu.

Warning: not for newt's eyes 

Spoiler

Just ask them " do you wanna play the [redacted]?"

If they answer yes good. If they answer no, even Better!

After that the police will bring me to the place wherever it is. Kek

What? The riddle didn't said how i should reach the place nor it said if it requires me alive