[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

It was confirmed, that you will always get revealed as the shooter, if you shoot with a regular gun.
So the shooter has probably a skill to conceal their identity. (Probably the Sniper Role or the Deputy Role from Bullet Hell)

So it can be both Town or Mafia who shot Bean.

@NickCrash

So it's probable mafia were in her bandwagon. We can start from there, and if someone investigated and got lucky, we'd get a lead on them. yes? 

Well that's if some wants to share Information. Right now we don't have any leads.

So we are back to the dilemma from Day 1.

Noone, who is really suspicious to my eyes and noone with Information to share.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also just realized that time travelers may not be in-game as well for the same fact that they'll change the world as we know it.

:OOO

also to the one who fired the shot...

DAMN YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE A WORKING GUN WHEN I COULD'VE FIRED IT MYSELF USING MY ULTRA INSTINCT (totally not RNG i promise) uwu

3 minutes ago, sailboat said:

DAMN YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE A WORKING GUN WHEN I COULD'VE FIRED IT MYSELF USING MY ULTRA INSTINCT (totally not RNG i promise) uwu

What are you trying to imply? Have you received a gun and you don't know whether it's real or fake?

I'm busy irl and there's a chance I won't be able to post again before the deadline. So I'll have to vote early based on yesterday's data, and I have no reason not to keep my suspicion on Paul. He jumped on my bw, and then provided a weak defense. 

I really hope someone provides more solid info. Until then, I have to meet the daily requirements. [Eliminate] Paul

I mean, the relevant info (that comes to mind, anyway) is that:

1) Town either has a gun-giving role or someone was a role that started with a gun (since I believe every mafia role that has given out weapons in the past has given out fakes - Could be wrong on this).

2) There is a gift giver of some description, based on CrimsonDragon's testimony.

3) There is either a role with no Night Action, or a roleblocker, based on my own testimony.

4) The role in point 1 is likely a gun-giver, considering Amine said (or at least implied) he gave someone a gun (not confirmed to be the same gun, so could be more guns in play).

5) There is most likely both a Janitor and either a granny or an ambusher, based off of the night actions.

In the absence of any other information, I'm voting to [Eliminate] Amine, if only so he'll tell us who he gave the gun he said he made to, and not to actually get a lynch on him.

I think I'm gonna vote pcmay again because well I don't really have anyone better to vote, and she voted me yesterday after I voted her, and then proceeded to not say shit.

[Eliminate] pcmay