• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So hiya everyone
Nothing happened at all last night when I came in
So it seems I can't contribute much right now.

It's pretty early in the game, and it seems nobody is confirmed town or maf, correct? 

Also Jace? Are you being corrupted in some way? because you seem to be speaking in song XD (Unless that was intentional?)

@Bok Choi

I think what Jace wants to say is, he finds it kind of funny. He finds it kind of sad.

The dreams in which he's dying are the best he's ever had.

He finds it hard to tell you. He finds it hard to take.

When people run in circles, it's a very very... Mad World.

So... don't run in circles.

Here's yesterday's relevant votes

Walpurgis: 6 (YinYang, Sailboat, Sosobean, Newt, CrimsonDragon, FilthyCasual)

Sosobean: 5 (Jace Stormkirk, Alaris, Venus, Walpurgis, Amine Chankey)

Let's focus on those ones, shall we?

Right so last phase iirc i made sure i was last post. Just after venus i think? Assuming venus took my bait, then im pretty much assuming there's an ambusher instead of granny. Cuz my role doesnt kill visitors.

For reference what i mean ambusher is a role that targets someone and will kill whoever visits that someone. Simply put a bg for mafias

Midday Update

The shooter observed the Hero of the Legend. He was there trying to organize the people and giving his own insights on the matter. At best, if you observe him, you can feel that his presence has been important to the people of Memory Lane. But this shooter was unconvinced. Angelo Renata was an outsider. He wasn't supposed to be here and solving their problems for them. 

The shooter continued to observe the man. It was time for him to fall. Whether he was a hero or a villain, it didn't matter that much. Either way, he was being annoying. It would be a bonus if he was a villain though.

The shooter readied the gun and aimed at Angelo Renata, successfully hitting him right in the bean area.

"I-bean cannot die bean here yet bean..."

It seemed he was a hero after all. Oh well, at least they discovered his weird fixation for beans.

Sosobean was killed. He was Angelo Renata from A Trip down Memory Lane [Hero].

Spoiler

You are Angelo Renata from A Trip down Memory Lane.

As Angelo Renata, you are the protagonist and the savior of Memory Lane. You are determined, positive, and friendly; with this, you draw the attention of others and bring people together in your own way. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

You use your voice to speak your opinion. Every night, you learn something new about yourself and earn a special ability, which will only be revealed at the night in question.

Well, that happened. Technically speaking I would suspect anyone that voted Bean. 

Alaris, Walpurgis, Jace Stormkirk, Amine Chankey....and technically Venus but they are dead.

So, anyone got a defense? Or should we assume that someone else did it to frame these four?

Mega, Lía/Walpurgis is also ded 😞

From what I read, Amine seems to have given someone a gun.

I don't know if the shooter that kill'd Bean is a shooter by role or had the ability thanks to Amine.

Perhaps he could start by pointing fingers to the person he gave a gun to? Idk if either or both are town/mafia tho...

So, anyone got a defense? Or should we assume that someone else did it to frame these four? 

Nick Crash was the one who directed the attention to the ones who voted Bean and Lia. Does that mean he wanted to frame them in some way?

But thats just a speculation at my point.

I think that the Kill was through the Role of a Mafia, who can conceal their identity.
Doesn't the shooter get revealed if he shoots without a skill? (for example the person who got the gun from Amine) But i am not sure tbh. (Haven't played much Mafia)

I kinda agree with Kiet, maybe there's a Sniper role? Is there one tho

If the kill was done by a gun the shooter would be revealed (?)

Sometimes the guns only have a 50% chance of revealing the shooter, sometimes even a Sherriff who has a gun is not revealed. All comes down to the choice of the gamemaster, and given the hidden nature of the roles, this is a question I doubt we will have an answer for before the end.

7 hours ago, Megagun said:

Well, that happened. Technically speaking I would suspect anyone that voted Bean. 

Alaris, Walpurgis, Jace Stormkirk, Amine Chankey....and technically Venus but they are dead.

So, anyone got a defense? 

Honestly, I don't have an alibi. Anyway, I don't find voting Bean a particularly suspicious course of action, since he's usually the target when we don't know who to lynch.

I don't understand why people voted Bean. Yeah I said he confused me but thats how Bean is and I'm pretty sure most of you know that? What was the thinking when you people were voting bean exactly?

Out of a random vote, I preferred that Bean died instead of Walpurgis. Walpurgis is usually very involved in scumhunting and she can provide better insight than Bean, especially on the long term. I just tried to outnumber Walpurgis BW. I didn't make it very evident though because you would have thought that I was a scum protecting one of my peers.

I don't think it was a mafia that killed bean.

1) Mafia roles that can shoot during the day usually have some drawback.

At the top of my head, these roles come to mind, and are both from the same game.
a. Illusionist (Mafia Bullet) who has 1 gun that can fire during the day and can frame someone (why miss the opportunity to frame Newt?)

b. Sniper (Mafia Bullet) who can fire once per day, but doesn't know the other maf, nor can they communicate with them.

Note that in said game all were given a gun per day phase, thus the abilites are powerful. 

Here the same does not apply, so if such an ability exists, it should have a significant handicap.

2) Bean is annoying, and as I've said before, when we have no idea whom to lynch, we usually pick him.

Thus, it wouldn't really make sense for mafia to exterminate him, when they can kill someone else and let us lynch Bean.

A townie dead is one less opponent, certainly, but if I were mafia (as Nhankiet implies) I'd pick someone who scumhunts more.

3) To have specifically chosen Bean for his role means that they i) investigated him N1 and found out he's powerful, ii) could communicate with le sniper.

One case in which I think it makes sense for mafia to do so is... if they had already thought of what I wrote above or they just wanted to create chaos.

But what if they knew that I'd say that? Would they still do it?

But what if they knew I'd also think of that? Then would they not do it?
But.. what if they were trying to make me insane by forcing me to think of all this?

But what if they knew that I, being insane, would ponder about this?
Bean! Guilty! Bean Innocent! Mafia killed! Town Killed!

I don't feel so good...

That said, @CrimsonDragon21

I posted the votes because, as it's obvious, Lia was town. It's impossible to frame 5 people for someone's lynch (2 of which died, 1 after my message).

Apply Occam's electric razor

So it's probable mafia were in her bandwagon. We can start from there, and if someone investigated and got lucky, we'd get a lead on them. yes?

Okay let me roleclaim 

I'm the special role and I can use all dead people's ability

DONT kill me

Do youfeel it

Do you feel the weight of society bearing upon you

Life is futile

All shall end in the end

For there is no end

Society and life shall cause your death

You can not bear the weight of society

Society is evil

[ELIMINATE] NEWT

Also

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

image.jpeg.91d033108e6739c678add864f1961e7d.jpeg

Edited by Psychic Bean Sheep

Bean-kun... OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

Halfway point, team! Here, take this union-regulated update.

VOTE COUNT

nothing yet lmao (sorry bean but you're ded so your vote doesn't count)

POST COUNT

Need 1 more post: L'Belle, Roswell, Jace Stormkirk, FilthyCasual, CrimsonDragon, Candy, Pcmay

Need 2 more posts: Bok Choi, LykosHand, Corso, Paul25, Newt, Amine Chankey, YinYang

Not posted yet: @DigitalAmber, @Mr. Knightly, @purplecicada

Everyone else already has 3+ posts.

ciao~