• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ding ding ding~

Time's up nerds

Dive will post the official end of the phase but no more posting after this final update pls

VOTE COUNT

Walpurgis: 6 (YinYang, Sailboat, Sosobean, Newt, CrimsonDragon, FilthyCasual)

Sosobean: 5 (Jace Stormkirk, Alaris, Venus, Walpurgis, Amine Chankey)

Paul25: 2 (NickCrash, Roswell)

Mr. Knightly: 1 (Megagun)

Lord Drakyle: 1 (Mr. Knightly)

Jace Stormkirk: 1 (DigitalAmber)

Hypurr: 1 (LykosHand)

NickCrash: 1 (Paul25)

Pcmay: 1 (L'Belle)

Corso: 1 (Corso)

LykosHand: 1 (Hypurr)

L'Belle: 1 (Pcmay)

Alaris: 1 (Candy)

Didn't cast a vote: Lord Drakyle, Purplecicada, Alphagar

POST COUNT

Posted less than 3 times: Lord Drakyle, Corso, Purplecicada, Hypurr

Everyone else is good.

9 players haven't voted for the King's Court. Pls do it via the Memory Lane discord server, in your dedicated room.

Guest Sparkin'

No matter what anyone says, the walpurgis bandwagon is sketchy. It just started with Bean wanting to survive and there's no actual mafia-hunting involved, therefore I will assume that everyone in the bandwagon has higher chances of being a mafia and that we should investigate every single of them/lynch them to get results.

start with me so we can get this show right on the road. Afterall, technically im the first vote against walpurgis HeHeHe Which actually means im the sketchiest by that logic ayy?

A Trip down Memory Lane

Night One

I followed the teenager to the Town Plaza. The others who had seen me also followed suit, possibly eager to find out what I intend to do to find and catch those villains as soon as possible. I am nervous because I have no immediate solution to this problem, but as I look around me, I reminisce familiar feelings.

Although some of those people looked like normal humans, there were some who looked more bizarre than most. I recognize familiar Nintendo characters, League of Legend heroes, and Fire Emblem: Heroes warriors. They seemed to come from those Mafia games I played with my friends a lot. I didn't really believe it when the teen told me we were at the land of Mafia, but seeing those roles we used to play as everywhere convinced me that this was all real. I was thrilled and a bit afraid, but I found the solution I could.

When we reached the Town Plaza, I gathered confidence and stood up at the small stage in the centre of it. 

"I've decided that it's better for me to understand this place step by step, thus, I'll refrain from asking questions and learn about this place as I go. I have a solution now and I propose that we find the answers to the mystery of these villains through Mafia."

"You mean...?"

"Yes. I'm saying that we conduct lynches and investigate our way to find our suspects. Although there may be unfortunate sacrifices and innocent lives spilled, this is still the only way we can find them safely, minimizing the damage we'll have."

"Interesting solution. Let's see - I have 25 potential villains here. This would narrow our search and I'm fairly certain the villains are in this group because of plot reasons, I mean, my intellect. What do you say?"

"Cool! Thanks. Let's begin the first lynching now. We'll use ballots to secure our votes."

We began the discussions immediately. I took a little glance at the man who had spoken earlier. He looked normal, but he had an intelligent air about him. I sensed he had some sort of investigatory role, although I can't really remember from what game or world he was from.

I spent most of the discussion observing people. I didn't really care much about the lynch for this day. Unfortunate as it was, there was little chance for a villain to be caught at this time. What matters though is that it earns me more data for the next lynch.

The ballots were submitted and the votes pointed to a woman from Fire Emblem. She wore a revealing dress, exposing her... beauty and grace. It seemed some of the others had picked on her because she looked seductive and that raised alarms.

"I-I'm not a villain! Let go of me, I tell you. If you let me go, I'll give you a night you won't forget~ accept it, pretty please?"

Camilla, Nohr princess, attempted to seduce the man who had taken her for execution, but he didn't seem fazed at all and immediately stabbed her in the gut without any warning.

"D-damn y-you a-all..."

Walpurgis was lynched. She was Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero].

You are Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes.

As Camilla, you are an extremely charming warrior who brings bad luck even to your army. As a Lieutenant of the Royal Guard of Memory Lane, you are well-known for your prowess in battle and your presence is great within the land. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

If you go near this warrior, your presence will be notified in the thread.

=====

Meanwhile, in the front of Castle Reborn, the place where the King of Memory Lane settled in, the proceedings had ended.

"It seems we have an interesting line-up this time around yet again. To those who have been selected, please join me immediately and we'll be with the King for dinner. To everyone who came here, thank you for your patronage and we'll do our best to solve this mystery. We can't just let the boy from the legend do everything on his own."

=====

When night came, the residents were still gathered at the Town Plaza. Everyone was met with surprise when a real stone Sphinx descended upon the centre stage, crushing it instantly at its large weight.

"The Riddler!"

"I'm pleased you know of me, human! I come here to present you a riddle of sorts. I am the Sphinx, the unknown Riddler from Riddle Mafia. For this night alone, I shall present a riddle and if you are able to answer it, I shall answer a Yes/No question. However, there are three conditions: (1) This question must not be related to alignment. In other words, you may not ask a question that determines someone or some people's alignment, (2) If more than 50% of the players solve the riddle, no one gets to ask, and (3) Villains' answer only count as one."

"IF YOU UNDERSTOOD THIS, I PRESENT THE RIDDLE: A man is travelling to the barangay. At a certain point, he reaches a fork on the road. He can go two ways, but only one way leads to the barangay. Lucky for him, there are two girls standing next to the fork. Unfortunately, one of them always lies and another speaks the truth always, but you have no idea who is who. Since the girls do not wish to help you, you are allowed to ask one of them ONLY ONE QUESTION. Which question should you ask?"

=====

Night One has started! You have 24 hours for this phase. Use this time to submit your night action and your answer to the riddle via the Discord server for the game.

=====

Mazino Divergent and Alistair 

as your Storytellers

List of Characters
 1. Sosobean as ???
 2. Lord Drakyle -> Bok Choi as ???
 3. Venus as ???
 4. LykosHand as ???
 5. Alaris as ???
 6. L'Belle as ???
 7. Corso as ???
 8. Paul25 as ???
 9. Nick Crash as ???
10. Walpurgis as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Lynched Day 1]
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Newt as ???
13. Sailboat as ???
14. Roswell as ???
15. Jace Stormkirk as ???
16. Alphagar as ???
17. Mr. Knightly as ???
18. Megagun as ???
19. Filthy Casual as ???
20. Crimson Dragon as ???
21. Purplecicada as ???
22. Candy as ???
23. Amine as ???
24. Hypurr as ???
25. YinYang 9705 as ???

26. pcmay as ???

A Trip down Memory Lane

Day Two

Unlike your typical Monday morning, day broke not with the sound of chickens crowing off at the distance, but instead with a scream resonating through the whole town. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The scream managed to gather the people in the Town Plaza effectively. Unfortunately, this scream was genuine and the residents of Memory Lane grimaced at the reason for the young man's scream.

"I-I was just h-heading t-to the t-town hall to g-get the H-Hero f-from the L-Legend, but I-I didn't expect t-to see this sight here."

He stammered as he pointed to two dead bodies lying on different areas of the Town Plaza. One was off in the corner while the other was right in the small stage in the Plaza. The residents paid attention to the one in the corner. The detective who had suggested that there were 25 potential villains had lost all life. He seemed to have been stabbed multiple times in the chest, in the thighs, in the head, and even in his nether areas. Blood was seeping everywhere.

"I can explain this."

The people glanced at the source of the voice. The man looked ordinary enough, but he carried something seemingly familiar: a knife which could easily stab someone repeatedly.

"I killed this guy. Totally sure I made a mistake, but it was his fault trying to sneak into my house. I hate people who invade my privacy, you know."

The ones who listened didn't protest against what he did. They decided to distance themselves from the man and learn to keep away from him because he was totally crazy.

On the other hand, I, the alleged Hero of the Legend, decided to view the one killed in the centre of the stage. This one seemed even more grotesque than Venus, as scary as it may sound. The man seemed completely normal on the hindsight, but if you look closely, he had lost all life and if you paid even more attention, his body was being torn away by a vast assorment of insects from bugs to maggots to spiders, all tearing him apart bit by bit.

There was no way of identifying the body at all. Looking into him, all traces of him were destroyed or being actively destroyed by those insects. This seemed to be the villains' doing. Only they could be so cruel, although I stole a glance at the killer of the detective named Venus and I feel unconvinced that he did it simply out of invasion of privacy. However, I had no right to burst out and attack him out of this suspicion. Thus, I decided to take things to deduction mode.

"As much as there may be murders, we must start our second lynching phase, so that we can find these villains and suppress them before things turn out too late."

Hypurr was killed. He was ???.

Venus was killed. He was The Detective from Mafia Mania: Investigations.

You are The Detective from Mafia Mania: Investigations.

As The Detective, you investigate the people of Memory Lane and keep order and balance alive by protecting the weak and capturing criminal elements. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

Every night, you investigate a player and determine their alignment.

However, you have forgotten what kind of detective you are. It is up to you to discover this within the game.

Possible Detective types:

Sane Detective: Information is always correct.
"Let's look into someone's background, shall we?"

Insane Detective: Information is always the opposite. Inspected Detectives will be labeled as "mafia" while Inspected Mafia will appear as "innocent".
"Bad boys are always hot."

Naive Detective: Inspected players will always appear as "innocent".
"Everyone's got a good side to them. It's all on how much work they put on being good."

Paranoid Detective: Inspected players will always appear as "mafia".
"ALL PEOPLE ARE EVIL! GET ME AWAY FROM THEM!"

Confused Detective: All information will be random.
"lolololol idk wat im doen"

=====

Day Two has started! You have 48 hours for this phase. Use this time to discuss whom to lynch for the day.

=====

Mazino Divergent and Alistair 

as your Storytellers

List of Characters
 1. Sosobean as ???
 2. Lord Drakyle -> Bok Choi as ???
 3. Venus as The Detective from Mafia Mania: Investigations [Hero - Died Night 1]
 4. LykosHand as ???
 5. Alaris as ???
 6. L'Belle as ???
 7. Corso as ???
 8. Paul25 as ???
 9. Nick Crash as ???
10. Walpurgis as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Lynched Day 1]
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Newt as ???
13. Sailboat as ???
14. Roswell as ???
15. Jace Stormkirk as ???
16. Alphagar as ???
17. Mr. Knightly as ???
18. Megagun as ???
19. Filthy Casual as ???
20. Crimson Dragon as ???
21. Purplecicada as ???
22. Candy as ???
23. Amine as ???
24. Hypurr as ??? [??? - Died Night 1]
25. YinYang 9705 as ???

26. pcmay as ???

Oh, I can't remember anything like that in the games I've played.

Venus could have been killed by the Granny from Temporal Turmoil:

12. The Granny - You will kill anyone that visits you at night. You can only die by getting lynched.

>He seemed to have been stabbed multiple times in the chest, in the thighs, in the head, and even in his nether areas. Blood was seeping everywhere.

WAS THAT SAPHIRA OR WAS THAT JUST A PERVERT? LMFAO then again there are plenty of visitor killers in tons of the games here... still the specifics and the dialogue made me think of saphira for some odd reason kek

Just now, sailboat said:

>He seemed to have been stabbed multiple times in the chest, in the thighs, in the head, and even in his nether areas. Blood was seeping everywhere.

WAS THAT SAPHIRA OR WAS THAT JUST A PERVERT? LMFAO then again there are plenty of visitor killers in tons of the games here... still the specifics and the dialogue made me think of saphira for some odd reason kek

There was no Saphira in Reborn: Battle Royale. Unless you have played other games before...