• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been dragged.

Uh.

Though I don't usually pick favorites and having not played that much in here, I think I can say that my favorites would go to both Keyboard Warriors and Reborn Survival Mafia. That's a two.

A Trip down Memory Lane

Day One

I slowly enter the forest. I feel more comfortable as I take a better view of everything. The glistening leaves in the moonlight, the inviting chorus of cricket sounds, the beautiful night sky littered with stars - all of these put me at ease as I move closer to the forest. But as I move deeper, the more unfamiliar the forest becomes. It's beautiful, yes, but it's far too beautiful for it to be the same forest and park I stroll through everyday on my way to university. Unlike its normal counterpart, the forest tonight shone a million times brighter. It was as if I was somewhere different.

Despite this odd feeling, I continue to venture through. My suspicions are confirmed as I exit the sharp thicket of bushes and trees. My eyes are suddenly blinded by a bright light and I realize that this light comes from the bright sun. I marvel at this. Clearly, it was night while I was attending the party, but right now, it was high noon. I look at the surroundings. There is a village close by. There are short one-storey structures which seem to be houses built of limestone while there is a looming castle-like structure off in the distance from the village. 

My curiosity draws me in to the village. As I near the village, eyes from some of the townspeople inside are on me. I feel a bit unnerved until one of the residents, a teenager, it seemed, approach me.

"Yellow eyes, black hair, an angelic face - you must be the Hero of the Legend! Please, save us from the wrath of the forces of Evil!" 

His face seemed to have an air of distress about it, but he says this with a hint of hope. I look at him and the other residents more closely. They seem to be wearing native clothes, quite different from modern clothing. They carry around with them long, wooden spears that could pierce anyone with a strong impact.

"I don't know what you are saying. I came from a party and entered the park nearby, but I didn't expect myself to stumble into this place. Where am I and what are you talking about?" 

I am a bit dumbfounded by this experience, but it doesn't feel too unusual because I've had my fair share of fiction novels and manga. 

"You truly must be the Hero of Legend. They say that the Hero comes from a foreign world and he only appears when there is a time of dire need. This is Memory Lane, a place where worlds from Mafia Games intersect. Currently, we face the threat of villains, who are behind some of the disappearances of townfolk and seem to have some hidden agenda we do not know about. We implore your help to find them for us. Your intellect and attention will help us find where they are looming."

"I-I'm still not sure about this, but I'll try to help. I still have some questions about this place though."

"Thank you! I'll answer them to the best I can! For now, let's settle to the Town Plaza."

=====

Meanwhile, in the front of Castle Reborn, the place where the King of Memory Lane settled in, there stood a man on a pedestal and some people who have gathered in the area.

"Friends, we are at a time of fear and uncertainty. While there may have been peace and prosperity in the land for centuries, we have been met with some disturbing events. These include the strange disappearances within the region, the disruption of trade between this town and the next, and most recently, the robbing of the Royal Sceptre. We must unite amidst this looming chaos and victor against the Evil upon us. The King implores to create a Court of wise individuals who can solve this mystery with us. We need your judgement to help us in making this Court."

=====

Day One has started! You have 48 hours for this phase. Use this time to deliberate and discuss among yourselves on whom to lynch for this day.

Additionally, you are requested to vote for a trusted person to be placed in the "King's Court". Send this vote via DM or PM. The top two most voted players and the King's choice will be included in this Court. What this Court entails is something some of you may have been familiar with, so choose wisely ~

=====

Mazino Divergent and Alistair 

as your Storytellers

List of Characters
 1. Sosobean as ???
 2. Lord Drakyle as ???
 3. Venus as ???
 4. LykosHand as ???
 5. Alaris as ???
 6. L'Belle as ???
 7. Corso as ???
 8. Paul25 as ???
 9. Nick Crash as ???
10. Walpurgis as ???
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Newt as ???
13. Sailboat as ???
14. Roswell as ???
15. Jace Stormkirk as ???
16. Alphagar as ???
17. Mr. Knightly as ???
18. Megagun as ???
19. Filthy Casual as ???
20. Crimson Dragon as ???
21. Purplecicada as ???
22. Candy as ???
23. Amine as ???
24. Hypurr as ???
25. YinYang 9705 as ???

26. pcmay as ???

In the absence of anything else, I guess I'll nominate myself for being in the King's Court (Gonna refer to it as KC from now on, for simplicity). Don't really have enough information, especially in a closed game, to make any reasonable deductions as to a lynch target, so I'll wait for more conversation first.

(If I need to make a specific phrase to vote for myself for KC, let me know Ali/Dive).