[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s too late, but I will say this. I random voted Newt, which was our only option. I was actually considering unvoting Newt when he claimed. I have no clue why, but a few of you decided to bandwagonbon Newt. I did not mean to lynch Newt, a few of you all bandwagons though. 

[Night Two]

The previous night's blasphemy became an opportunity. For the events had been useful for the king to try to eliminate the prominent citizens who wishes to dethrone him. However on the other side of things, people were scheming and use the doppelganger's death as a propaganda against the nobles telling everyone that they aren't doing their job to protect their citizen.

With all the unrest, some people with unknown goals decided to fan the flames and further throw things into chaos, except for Megagun. He already saw through the schemes of the masses and getting tired of the dispute decided to point it out. However, this didn't worked well for him as most of them used this opportunity to have an escape goat. Since he already is at the center of attention, he tried to persuade everyone until somebody threw a rock at him and others followed soon.

The hero tried to rescue the poor man but to his surprise, Megagun being enraged, transformed into a dragon and breathed fire to everything in the vicinity. With this the hero had no choice but to slay the dragon.

"A dragon tried to be more civil than humans, who is the real monster here?" the hero thought to himself.

~The seeds of doubt, fear, and chaos are starting to grow. Who shall end victor?

the [Dragon] is dead it was [Megagun]. You guys have 24 hrs to send me your night actions. 

Player List:

1.Seal ???

2.Meteor Admin Divergent ???

3.Alistair ???

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro ???

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean ???

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle ???

10.DigitalAmber ???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 ???

12.YinYang9705 ???

13.Anti_Hero [Doppelganger][Killed N1]

14.Venus ???

15.Candy ???

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell [Jester][Lynched day-1]

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun [Dragon][Lynched day-2]

Winner List:

Roswell the Jester

??? the Assassin

??? the Adventurer

??? the Seer

The witch was busy looking for the insolent pigs who dares seduce the hero. With her strong manipulation magic, she controlled two unsuspecting people  against their will and decided to make them reenact the her dreams about the hero...

"...You have one disgusting hobby, don't you?"

The witch was alerted by the sudden call out and immediately fired a huge blast of magic to the voice's direction. Contrary to her looks, her magic is strong enough to turn the houses in that direction to dust.

"My my how unrefined,"

"Show yourself!" The witch screamed as she continued firing on every direction.

"There's no need for you to know,"

And a small beam of light pierced through the witch's heart killing her.

"Humans over there," a demonic looking man showed up right beside the witch and was addressing the two people previously being toyed by the witch.

"Declare to the kingdom that I shall be bringing their downfall."

The [Witch] is dead she was [Alistair].

[Day three] is now commencing. since this day phase will hit new year this phase shall end at jan 2. Happy new year everyone! 

Player List:

1.Seal ???

2.Meteor Admin Divergent ???

3.Alistair [Witch][killed N2]

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro ???

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean ???

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle ???

10.DigitalAmber ???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 ???

12.YinYang9705 ???

13.Anti_Hero [Doppelganger][Killed N1]

14.Venus ???

15.Candy ???

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell [Jester][Lynched day-1]

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun [Dragon][Lynched day-2]

Winner List:

Roswell the Jester

??? the Assassin

??? the Adventurer

??? the Seer

To the Sage: Now we know the demon king is going to most likely target me or Drakyle since Ali, the witch, checked us and found we're harmless roles. If I were you, I'd cast mirror magic on either of us to get the demon king (or maybe they'll refrain from killing us since I'm typing this message?).

Ali could have been lying so roles that favored the hero weren't targeted, but I think I agree with you Drakyle, after checking the list, there are so many human characters that it'd be easier for the demon king to randomly choose someone and kill someone more important 😝

Sorry was busy last day phase, so wasn't able to give my observations, but here are my thoughts:

* Candy and Drakyle are harmless roles. I doubt Alistair would be lying about that. Candy calling out to the Sage could make the demon king not visit either, but could be a WIFOM situation, so not sure on that. Sage should decide well though.

* Megagun was lynched and flipped Dragon. Jace had the same notions as Megagun, so suspecting Jace as he might be the same kind as Megagun.

* Castiel says he visited Seal out of curiousity? I kinda have a feeling I know his role, but I'm not too solid on it. Could be a bluff.

* Digital did not claim even as a last gambit. There's a good chance he isn't a harmless role.

Hmm

So let's start this day with [Vote] Digital Amber

Out of curiosity eh :thonk:

Hmm, Jace is acting a bit like Megagun, i'll keep an eye on him, also i still did not change my mind about Digital Amber, i'll keep my vote [Vote] Digital Amber

Rip Alistair

I am actually quite a harmless role, but I fear the assasain so I won’t tell you exactly what role. I don’t have a night action though, so voting for me doesn’t help anyone. Maybe Jace is a threat to the village, which a wide variety of roles benefit from a safe village. 

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

@DigitalAmber Let's see, going by your testament, you're either King, Hero, Goddess, Noble, or Important Noble because only those do not have night actions. However, considering "harmless" which is ambiguous, but could be defined as a role having minimal damage, you could remove King and Hero, leaving Goddess, Noble, and Important Noble. I'd lean more on the Noble roles though.

... well that would be if you told the truth.

I'm feeling that I should place my vote somewhere better though. Not that I believe you, but I think there's someone more suspicious and that is...

@Paul25 It's good that you completed post requirements, but do you not have another opinion aside from merely sheeping my vote and leaving after that?

It makes it feel like you're a threatening role, trying to hide by lying low.

[Unvote] Digital Amber

[Vote] Paul25

Hi /late.

Agreeing with Dive on this last bit. Ending your post requirement so early into the day is pretty suspicious. I'll wait before I point fingers at them yet so...

[Eliminate Jace Stormkirk]