[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

Similarly to Megagun, Jace was against cooperation among roles. They've also been fairly curt and minimal with their messages, as if they're avoiding interacting. Maybe it's just who they are, I'm not as familiar with everyone as most, but it seems suspicious nonetheless.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in my opinion Candy said something interesting. If sosobean is the Pope could be dangerous for us. But even Castiel seems suspicious, i don't know who vote atm, even if it seems that Amber will die. Anyway i agree that he is suspicious.

I still think DA is suspicious but, Jace, Candy, Paul and Cas are on the list:

Jace for not agreeing that we should eliminate roles that are dangerous to us all

Paul for sheeping Dive's ideals without providing a good reason

Candy: not too sus but i'm keeping an eye on her :eyes:

Cas; visiting Seal out of curiosity, it could be the truth but it also could be a bluff

My reasoning is that my night action failed last night when I targeted sosobean, and as far as I know there's only Pope (and by extension minor noble if the switching made my action go to an unknown Pope character). Obviously I'm a minor role, and no one's role's goal is hampered by my being kept alive :P

Proof I’m the noble, if my word is not enough: I knew Ross would get lynched because, despite the number proximity, I was the noble and had my vote count as two. I was about to remove my vote from Newt, but he roleclaimed. I didn’t want my vote to get him lynched. 

Edited by DigitalAmber