[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

Guest Sparkin'

Lord Drakyle - Posted 3 hours ago

So what you are saying is...we kill the Mad Sorceror and we good jelly, we got rid of all the bad'uns welp time to start staring menacingly at all them suspicious folk.

EDIT: forgot there is still The King

as.png

"I've seen through it!"

@Lord Drakyle: I commend your efforts to protect the Pope, but I won't allow you to hide them any longer.

According to the original post, the Pope wins when they hold majority. Which means that every role besides Prostitute, Hero and Minor Noble can't win if the Pope wins first. The Pope will gain majority and the game will end right when it happens.

Do you understand? They are not innocent roles. 

Since you've been protecting them whenever someone mentioned them, it's correct to assume that you at least are part of the Pope's cult, or are the Pope itself.

If we don't eliminate the Pope or one of his converts today, we'll be near the end game without most of us achieving our win conditions.

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I know that LykosHand visited Sosobean last night and 100% Yin is not the Pope or Sorceror.
Btw the night before (N3?) Sosobean visited Bazaro (sorry for yesterday), that's why I said that he wasn't honest about that night

@Venus So what if I know who The Pope's true identity is, you rather would hunt someone who harmlessly does the same thing the Rebel princess does? The King and The Mad Sorceror both are much more threatening, Pope and Princess don't kill people, Mad Sorceror does and I don't think everyone can win regardless of if the Pope and Mad Sorceror dies anyway the damage done is already beyond the point anything can be done about it, at least with Pope still around people are still in the game and their objective becomes easier, just keep The Pope alive simple really.

So does anyone else out there actually think we NEED to target Pope right now when they simply give you all an easier objective so long as they live and can narrow down who might be the more antagonistic roles or should we be hunting the mad sorcerer and try stop him or her getting their objective completed as well as saving anyone afflicted with the curse?

Guest Sparkin'

Even if the Pope is still alive, that means that not everyone can win if he wins, since he only needs to have half of the players alongside him, not all of them are needed nor will be converted.

Edited by Sparkin'

The Princess is far better then the pope, because(correct me if I’m wrong) a pope’s convert loses their win condition. I’m not sure if they win alongside the pope. The princess is elusive though, she controls the votes regardless of her rebels ideas. Also, we completely ignored how Soso shrugged off Corso’s accusation of him(likely) being pope. If converts can’t win then we need to eliminate the pope. 

@Hooligan Except the pope ISN'T a huge threat, they don't intend to kill anyone? they aren't threatening the good guys? they certainly aren't killing anyone so why are they a huge threat for simply converting people which is same with rebel princess would they be a huge threat too? they been turning people into rebels same nights Pope will have been turning people into converts which stands to reason BY YOUR logic that they are also a huge threat which I find unreasonable.

You know I kinda don't like the idea of Corso voting himself and not giving any contribution, it really helps no one since at this point in the game we need to figure out where the threats are, not contributing and simply voting oneself makes it harder for us to get the votes on someone to be lynched and basically stalls the game out longer for Mad Sorceror to setup curses on more people, in that sense Corso might actually be said Sorceror.

EDIT: yes I have read over his posts and so far all I have seen to make him appear to be the role who can see who visits who is him claiming he saw Bazaro get visited by Sosobean AFTER Baz was revealed to be a convert when killed and claiming Lykos visited Sosobean after Lykos revealed he learned of the movements regarding Corso and Sosobean (can't remember which way it was) but it isn't hard to deduce based on what Lykos said that he visited one of the two, then all it comes down to is taking a guess and if Lykos tells him he was wrong simply claim he meant the other thing which Lykos then revealed was the actuality, simply put so far it sees he only is giving information we already can know and not new info that we can then find proof of.

Our current threat should indeed be the Sorceror,cas no one needs the pope dead. Currently, me, Amine, Soso and likely Lykos are confirmed to not be the pope. Corsomis pretty shady, but I have a suspicion Candy is the sorcerer. This suspicion has no evidence, just a feeling. Voting Soso narrows down options, but considering we know Soso is the pope, it would be helpful,if we told us his converts. In exchange we don’t target him and the converts. We can use that to narrow down potential sorcerers. 

I voted for myself because no one was playing this game. I'm 100% sure Candy is not the Pope or the Sorceror.

Since my reasoning failed I can't say if Sosobean is the Pope or not.

Maybe if Soso told us what did he do to Baz on N3 he would survive; I won't vote for the moment.

[Unvote] Corso

Yeah i agree that we have to eliminate the mad sorceror, but it seems that the majority want the Pope dead, so for now i will vote me too sosobean, but if someone know who is the sorceror, i will change my vote asap.

[Eliminate] sosobean

I don't know if to look upon you all as pure foolish lunatics or scared sheep following the first vote you see on someone for voting someone harmless for lynch in favour of actually trying to narrow down ACTUAL threats, you are terrified of the Pope because they can control the lynch easier SO CAN THE REBEL PRINCESS rebels would support their lynch votes too ya gonna kill them too before you actually focus on trying to stop more people dying to this curse? We are on Day 5, a convert was killed between the game start and now, 5 nights have passed and the N0 was NA Null because the Hero and Seer met up, the most converts The Pope can have is 3, that's 4 people agreeing on a lynch now let's think about how many players are still in the game alive.

14 players. out of those 4 are converts and The Pope is every attempt Pope made successfully converted someone, we KNOW they didn't convert the Sorceror as the curse is still being spread, we don't know how many rebels are out there but 4 players as a maximum when including The Pope agreeing on a lynch easily is not gonna be something to be scared of this early, the players remain alive, here's what I say we do, The Pope reveals themselves and all their converts, The Rebel Princess reveals all their successfully gained Rebels, if both have had no failures then we have a good chance of limiting our possible list of Mad Sorceror and other bad roles down to: 5 possible people, now wouldn't that sound a hell of a lot better than The Pope which would cause more deaths and make it easier for The Mad Sorceror to weaken us further. the list of those 5 would include: The King, The Hero (unless he revealed), The Inquisitor, The Mad Sorceror and one unknown. 2 of those are evil roles, 1 works with an evil role and if the Hero was known to us then the chance of hitting the unknown AND it being a bad choice is minimal, so now is The Pope REALLY such a big threat when you consider they don't actually have as much power right now as you think they do? Venus was misleading you all scaring you into this, you never once bothered to count did you? and we call The Mad Sorceror Evil and the King evil hell we called The Demon Heri evil yet YOU are the ones who wanna kill the innocent when you KNOW they are not evil and are not a dangerous role and certainly not as dangerous in lynch control right now.

Guest Sparkin'

I would very much like if you did not flip accusations so carelessly, even if you are trying to save The Pope himself, accusing a random player will not fare thee well

Now, let us remind of what the Mad Sorceror's description in the main post states. 

Spoiler

"He visits someone once in the game and that person is afflicted with a curse. Whoever receives the curse will have no immediate effect, but whomever they visit receives the curse. After a cycle of being cursed, the afflicted's role will be revealed. In the succeeding night, the afflicted dies if the curse is not removed. He is immune from all forms of death except lynching and a visit from the Saint. He may be affected by the Pope and Princess. If he dies, the curse is removed from all afflicted."

As the bolded part does explain, the curse is much more destructive when a visiting role has it.

Now, does the Pope visit?

They do, and as such, they are one of the bringers of the curse.

I am offended that you accuse me when it was I that has said to everyone to focus on eliminating the Mad Sorceror rather than randomly lynching. Were not my action, I believe that we would still be killing roles that have no danger at all.

Another point. The Pope's description does state that those who he converts lose their original ability. The Mad Sorceror's description also states that his curse will disappear if he dies.

But does the curse disappear when he's converted?

Both abilities descriptions do not say such information, so it is safe to assume that even if the Pope converts the Mad Sorceror, their curse will still spread.

If the Pope has converted the Mad Sorceror, then his curse is still active. I believe that guaranteeing that the Pope and his followers are eliminated will give us more benefits, since it'll assure us that the Mad Sorceror will not get support, and their curse will be no more.

Resuming, either Pope, Mad Sorceror or King must perish today.

How this curse business choosing who dies isn't very clear what is THE CYCLE? and who if the visited and the first to be given the curse dies when the cycle has reached it's point? simply put your argument still yields the same argument against the princess if you hold it to the Pope and I did not make any such careless accusations, I was pointing out exactly how I felt about people here right now, because so far, I thought better of a lot of people here, but i'm questioning that now, what we can do is have any converts reveal their original roles if it conflicts with anyone we will find out but if it helps keep the pope alive a little longer and every convert gets the Win con of the pope winning meaning they all win too so it should fall in their best judgement to want to tell us all their roles they once had, that way we know who the converts are and what roles we have lost from the game if the mad sorcerer is among them we can figure out how to go from there but personally, regardless of my role I would prefer see an The King, Inquisitor or Mad Sorceror gone before we start hunting people still carrying the curse.

@sailboat How does the Mad Sorceror cycle work? as in when someone gets cursed, what does it take to cause their death by it or is it someone they visit is the one who has the countdown begin?

I have a feeling one of you is the sage trying to get the mad sorcerer alive so you can kill him with the curse

Of whether i am the pope or not well why dont you try tokill me. Dont think it'll be quite worth it too. About bazaro, well you're thinking about it too narrowly

On an another note, join the sailboat church and be enlightened. you shall achieve great things and be victorious. You can win if you pray to lord sailboat even if your win condition is not possible to be attained right now. PRAISE LORD SAILBOAT HE IS THE ONE TRUE LORD NONE OTHER can match him. Oh lord sailboat grant me strength.