[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkin'

Well...If true, we can at least remove Jace from the possible Mad Sorceror suspects.

I'll put my vote as [Eliminate] Paul25. He's not saying anything regarding the discussion, and he's not been posting so often, so I'm assuming that this could be the MS lurking.

It'll be as it is for now.

Before to vote him, i prefer to see what he will say to us. But if we think about it, only Jace will die for curse and he said that Candy visited him and got the curse. That means that the Mad Sorceror visited no one in the last night, so probably the Mad Sorceror is one who forgot to send a night action or a player that isn't so active. That's my theory.

Guest Sparkin'

I agree to the inactive player part, since the MS only curses once in the game, so it's mostly likely an inactive bored player, since they don't have anymore Night Action.

Eliminating Jace's a good idea, but I want to at least test my theory with Paul.

My contribution towards this discussion equals to zero as I had been completely busy with my rl affairs. [Examinations and other matters related to weather phenomenon] *Shivers* In fact it's very cold around here.

I'm sorry for real. Now it seems that I'm gonna be accused for having the role Mad Sorceror, If I'm correct. Apologies for disappointing y'all, but my role isn't = Mad Sorceror. It's something petty, imo. Well, I won't mind If the lynch comes upon my head as I'm barely contributing to this game. :/

For the time being, I'll not be polling my vote. I shall stay back and see how it'd go.

Regarding the lynch...Idk whether lynching Jace is a good idea or not. But likewise I think too it's important to lynch Jace to stop the spreading of curse phenomenon. 

Oh I wished, If we would have known the identity of MS as lynching blindly someone isn't the right idea everytime.

Guest Sparkin'

Wait, I have just realized that the mad sorceror us immune to night kills. If I remember correctly, Queen was attacked in one of the previous days and survived, but nobody has claimed to be the protector. (O_o)

[Eliminate] Quinn

Guest Sparkin'

I hope the OP is not wrong, because I remember it saying that when the Mad Sorceror dies, the curse will be lifted from all the people that got cursed. 

I'm not the mad sorcerer lmfao, I have no night action to begin with. I already basically role revealed in stating I was responsible for Dive's death as he tried to visit me with a killing intent and that I have no night action.

@Venus @Hooligan

You keep voting me so I'll vote you. Eliminate - Hooligan

It sounds quite fishy to vote for Quinn even If she had already role claimed. Hooli and Venus may not have noticed what she informed about her role b4 or they are trying to waste their lynch on a harmless role for the advantage of theirs' 

Alright, they are quite suspicious in my view and one of them may be the MS but it's not possible now to determine who is MS and who is not as the D.P is ending soon I think and even to stop the wrong judgement of King, it's important to vote for Jace today ig

[Lynch] - [Jace Stormkirk]

[Night Six]

With the events that transpired last night, interestingly the assassin had shown himself to the crowd.

"good day everyone. I am the assassin who killed not only your saint, but also the most important noble in the kingdom,"

The people was surprised with this revelation but he doesn't stop there.

"And today, you shall witness me killing a curse." The assassin drank his most potent poison.

~~~~~~~

The game is getting closer to its end. Who shall end victor?

[Assassin] is dead. He was [Jace Stormkirk]

[Jace Stormkirk] now receives the win of the assassin!

Player List:

1.Seal [Goddess][Killed by curse N4]

2.Meteor Admin Divergent [Heir of the Demon King][Killed N4]

3.Alistair [Witch][killed N2]

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro [Convert][Lynched D4]

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean [Pope][Lynched D5]

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle [Convert][Suicide D5]

10.DigitalAmber [Important Noble][Assassinated N5]

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 [Convert][Suicide D5]