[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to disagree- with the converts out of the way (and keep in mind that two were already killed) we would narrow down the suspects of who the mad sorcerer is. Also I totes concur with Venus. Additionally, I'm against role revealing because it would take out the fun of finding the bad guys, just imo.

Candy the only reason I suspect you agree with Venus is because the point I made about how to non lethally narrow down who the Mad Sorceror is, is just as viable as your method of making them all die, difference is you lose more people and make it easier for more antagonistic roles to avoid being killed, especially when the king controls non majority votes, I WAS the sage but im a convert, I cant use my ability anymore nor can I ever what I do know is that The Pope knows who they successfully converted and those people can tell us what they used to be honestly, to save the popes life, especially if by chance they did get the mad sorcerer since his sacrifice would save the pope he don't need to be alive to win. so long as pope does. If you follow Venus' lead you will kill the pope and their converts as a result, then you will kill the princess because she turns people too, then you wil kill whoever is still left for simply being able to visit people such as Lykos and apparently Corso and chances are you wont hit The King or the Mad Sorceror in that mess, ya don't like people RC you say it ruins the game, it also ruins it for people when ya hunt them with poor reason when a perfectly valid and BETTER option is available

I mean I've been busy with life endeavors and I can tell you one thing, I do not have a night action so I have nothing to assist here in all honesty. My role's win condition is a bit unique and annoying so I don't want to blindly vote out people for lynches. If you want some info on me, Dive's death was my responsibility. He visited me with a killing intent.

Soso is suspicious but I feel that's just in his nature to always be interestingly suspicious and this game is no exception.

I'll just throw in a vote to Castiel because I honestly can't say idk who to vote for but he seems more in favor finding the Pope over the Mad Sorcerer when the majority seems to want to find the Sorcerer.

Eliminate Castiel101

tl;dr Ugh....

Partial parts were at least read by me and I think that Pope is the most suspicious player as of now. Aside from this, I've already informed y'all If I remember correctly that I'm one of the less useful role of the game as well as have no NA as per as the role information says. I even think that I'm not converted by the Pope till now, fortunately so I might be able to help you all with eliminating a dangerous role among us and as of now, I'll be going with the lynch I see above my post i.e Hooligan's one:

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

Well.... before I end this post, I'd like to say that I didn't went through the roles/all posts properly so it would be helpful for me If I perhaps could get a ping regarding something essential comes up after my polled vote.

@Lord Drakylea cycle implies 1 day and 1 night. The curse starts the moment you got visited by the mad sorcerer or someone who is afflicted by it. (e.g. N0 you got cursed by sorcerer you will get the death notice on d2 and subsequently die at n2. Anyone you visited at N1 will gonna be affected by the curse that also will happen if you continue to visit at N2)

wait one hour left?

Do you really think killing me is the best course of action? It'll add nothing towards your goal. Think of the pope as a role that can make you win even if your condition cannot be achieved anymore. Not as one that thwarts you. Kill me. Let me ascend and become one with our god sailboat. Come

Warning: @Jace Stormkirk for not participating. @YinYang9705 last warning cuz you incurred heavy warning before and now you lack a vote and a post.

[Night Five]

The pope along with his fellow men, was preaching to the crowd trying to gain more sympathizers against the king. However, seemingly a random person suddenly shouted: 

"That man is the one who brought the plague among us! Can't you see his  followers where all brain washed! Don't let him turn you in next"

Conveniently, a court magician seems to be in the vicinity and said:

"He is right, those people are addled with magic! I can sense it just by looking!"

The pope and his men tried to reason with the crowd however they are doubting him now and out of nowhere somebody instigated on throwing rocks at him. He tried to protect himself but the crowd seems to be herded and joined the stoning until a huge rock finally hit him at the head.

The [pope] is dead He was [Sosobean].

His [Converts] committed suicide. They were [Amine Chankey3ft7] and [Lord Drakyle].

You guys have 24 hrs to pm me your night actions

Nothing stops the winners now in claiming their win! If they wish to do so just pm me anytime and you'll get ejected out of the game with your win. However, keep in mind your contribution will only be evaluated up to the point of your ejection of the game.

Player List:

1.Seal [Goddess][Killed by curse N4]

2.Meteor Admin Divergent [Heir of the Demon King][Killed N4]

3.Alistair [Witch][killed N2]

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro [Convert][Lynched D4]

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean [Pope][Lynched D5]

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle [Convert][Suicide D5]

10.DigitalAmber ???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 [Convert][Suicide D5]

12.YinYang9705 ???

13.Anti_Hero [Doppelganger][Killed N1]

14.Venus ???

15.Candy ???

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell [Jester][Lynched day-1]

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun [Dragon][Lynched day-2]

Winner List:

Roswell the Jester

??? the Assassin

??? the Adventurer

??? the Seer

[Day 6]

The important noble was sleeping when suddenly he heard a loud noise outside. He went to his balcony to check it out but he didn't see anything. When he was about to go back to his room he suddenly felt extreme pain as he saw an arrow pierced through his chest. 

"Nothing personal. Tis' just that I have a reputation to keep," the assassin said from the shadows.

The assassin was about to go when suddenly he felt a strong stomache pain. upon checking it out, he saw strange markings are starting to show around his body.

======

The king received the news that his most loyal servant succumb to the dreaded curse spreading throughout the kingdom.

~~~~~~

The seer had saw a vivid premonition and without a word to the adventurer, she had left the kingdom.

~~~~~~

[Yinyang9705] Had claimed the [Seer]'s win. He is now safely ejected from the game.

The [Assassin] will gonna die tonight if they wont receive any help.

The [Important Noble] is dead. He was [DigitalAmber].

The [Inquisitor] succumb to the curse. She was [Candy].

You guys have 48 hrs to discuss on how to proceed.

Player List:

1.Seal [Goddess][Killed by curse N4]

2.Meteor Admin Divergent [Heir of the Demon King][Killed N4]

3.Alistair [Witch][killed N2]

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro [Convert][Lynched D4]

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean [Pope][Lynched D5]

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle [Convert][Suicide D5]

10.DigitalAmber [Important Noble][Assassinated N5]

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 [Convert][Suicide D5]

12.YinYang9705 [Seer][Escaped N5]

13.Anti_Hero [Doppelganger][Killed N1]

14.Venus ???

15.Candy [Inquisitor][killed by curse N5]

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell [Jester][Lynched day-1]

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun [Dragon][Lynched day-2]

Winner List:

Roswell the Jester

??? the Assassin

??? the Adventurer

Yinyang9705 the Seer

Guest Sparkin'

...Huh. I didn't expect neither the curse nor the assassin to still be active.

The players' list on the phase post messes with my head a bit, so I wanted to make it a tad simpler to know exactly which players are alive.

1.LykosHand ???

2.Corso ???

3.Venus ???

4.Hooligan ???

5.Paul25 ???

6.Jace Stormkirk ???

7.Quinn ???

8.Castiel101 ???

Most of the times, I think the best thing to do here would be massclaim roles if we wanted to find the Mad Sorceror, but it won't work, since there's two cults, meaning that someone would lie about their role and the true owner wouldn't say anything because they're part of the same cult. But we know that there's an assassin and a mad sorceror alive.

Does someone have information from the seer (Provided they still bothered to send in an action)