[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Update]

It was around noon when Digital Amber decided to go to his favorite pub. There, he saw a hooded man serving the drinks instead of the usual barmaid.

"Mister, where is the barmaid?" he asked.

"Welcome dear customer, the madame went to the marketplace to buy some supplies she'll be back later," the hooded man answered.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Anyway, I would like to have your finest wine."

Then, Digital Amber sat with a strong looking mercenary. It seems he was also a frequent customer and so they had some friendly chat for a bit until Digital Amber's wine was finally served. Digital Amber was about to drink when... he offered some wine to the mercenary.

"how about you try this out my good man. I bet you rarely be able to drink the good stuff."

The mercenary accepted and drank a glass... Then he suddenly collapsed dead. Digital Amber was surprised but reacted and poured the wine to a nearby plant which withered immediately after. He looked for the hooded man but it seems he is no longer in the pub.

The [Mercenary] is dead he was [irrelevant] to the game.

Assassination attempt failed. Assassination can't be used for the rest of day 3.

Guest Sparkin'

I agree with Jace.

The assassin's role ability comes as the following:

"Ability: Thrice in the game, you may guess a person's role either at day or night (you may only use it once per phase). If you guess their role right, you assassinate them on the spot. You must utter the current role, not the original one. (send through pm or dm) If you use up all three guesses without hitting anything, you die. "

Knowing that DigitalAmber claimed to be the noble, it is impossible for the assassin to fail killing Amber unless Amber isn't a Noble. 

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

Alright, the only reason I can think of for Digital to be lying like that is because he's not the role he claimed. So I think he must be one of the Doom Quad

I am actually who I say I am, I think the assassin didn’t believe me or picked the wrong noble. If this was an organized Mafia game, I would be getting heavy scum reads off Baz. I am indeed the Noble. If you notice my day 1 votes on Ross, I only kept my vote despite the numbers because I knew we had the Noble with us. Lynch me if you want, you will have performed a wasted lynch. 

Edit: The assassin already won, so another kill means nothing, I’m thinking Baz or Jace could be the assassin and purposefully chose the wrong role so as to make me look suspicious. I’m thinking it was Baz. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

I’m really sorry I haven’t been much help nor around this game, I’ve been so caught up in personal life matters I kinda haven’t been really doing anything but work/life responsibilities while occasionally popping onto the discord. But from what I could see from catching up, I didn’t trust Digital much from the start and since the consensus is that a big portion of players don’t trust them and are voting them...

Eliminate DigitalAmber

If Digital is true to their word then Jace could be questionable the next day. 

I actually have a theory that Baz is the assassin, and if he missed a kill now, it doesn’t matter. He can try to prove roleclaims wrong by purposefully failing an attack. I am true to my word though. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

Anyone can say they’re true to their word but does that really mean anything when we know so little? Generally everyone is innocent until proven otherwise but in this kind of a game, everyone is guilty until proven otherwise. 

I'd really like to hear more from people who've talked so little. Without any investment in discussions, it's harder to understand anything about them and makes them more suspicious once the "talkers" figure out who's who. This day's over, but any more info we could squeeze out would be appreciated.

With all the events that unfold, the people decided to put DigitalAmber on trial for poisoning the mercenary.

"Witnesses states that you poisoned the mercenary. This is an act of murder thus I am giving you the death sentence." So the king states.

"Your highness, I swear I didn't know that the wine was poisoned." DigitalAmber said.

"That mercenary is an acquaintance of mine. I would never murder him in broad day light. What I think is that, it was just a failed plot of assassination against me." DigitalAmber said while looking meaningfully to the the other nobles who're attending the trial.

"I mean, it would be troublesome if you end an innocent life here, you might lose a valuable asset, and the real culprit might be gone forever. I think you should reconsider."

The other nobles shifted uncomfortably and voiced their opinion to oppose the king's verdict. From there the king realized that this man might be another threat to his throne.

DigitalAmber can't be lynched.

[Night Three] Now commences. You guys have 24 hrs to pm me your night actions.

Player List:

1.Seal ???

2.Meteor Admin Divergent ???

3.Alistair [Witch][killed N2]

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro ???

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean ???

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle ???

10.DigitalAmber ???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 ???

12.YinYang9705 ???

13.Anti_Hero [Doppelganger][Killed N1]

14.Venus ???

15.Candy ???

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell [Jester][Lynched day-1]

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun [Dragon][Lynched day-2]

Winner List:

Roswell the Jester

??? the Assassin

??? the Adventurer

??? the Seer

[Day Four]

The night was eerie but it seems nothing unusual had happened... or is it?

~~~

Somewhere, echoes of rebellion and religion is getting stronger.

~~~

Early morning, the hero's childhood friend who is secretly a [goddess] woke up because she was experiencing a strong stomach pain. She checked out her stomach and it seems strange markings had grew around her body. Meanwhile at the corner of the church a devotee was experiencing the same kind of symptoms.

The goddess and a convert will die tonight due to the curse if no one will stop it.

Day is now commencing. You guys have 48hrs to discuss and vote as to whom you'll lynch.

Player List:

1.Seal ???

2.Meteor Admin Divergent ???

3.Alistair [Witch][killed N2]

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro ???

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean ???

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle ???

10.DigitalAmber ???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 ???

12.YinYang9705 ???

13.Anti_Hero [Doppelganger][Killed N1]

14.Venus ???

15.Candy ???

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell [Jester][Lynched day-1]

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun [Dragon][Lynched day-2]

Winner List:

Roswell the Jester

??? the Assassin

??? the Adventurer

??? the Seer

I know I have been silent, at least what you people think and this is what I think as well :P 

Like most other games, this time too I'm vested with a pretty worthless role which doesn't have any NA. Fortune is against my favour, Ikr. -__-

Well what Can I do more? Not more than relying on you people to find the real threat, I think.

Might have said this b4. Not sure however maybe in other game I said this. :/

Anyway, I can't help you all during nights but all I can do is to suspect a specific individual based on their comments. I'll keep an eye on all. Fos confirmed haha and lynched even tonight or today :/