[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

I have no idea what’s going on 3 win conditions met already and the game just started and a ton of random votes? Jeez... I guess I’ll just throw a vote in 

Eliminate - Roswell

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W o a h!!, Fascinating that 1 role has already won on the very first day and there remains the other two from which 1 is intended to win. 

Aww...We lost the saint forever :/

[Eliminate] Bazaro

Rng god's determination nvm.

...can we get an update on vote totals? I could check myself, but I'm lazy :/

As for the whole Assassin thing, I'm inclined to think that Amber's not the Assassin, if only because I think they'dve opened the day with that murder if they truly wanted to, so as to not put attention on themselves. However, the main alternative to lynching them is me, so eh. I'll see how the day progresses, and perhaps change my vote later.

[Unvote] Anti_Hero

[Eliminate] Hooligan

You know, I don't quite think we can just pin this on Digital simply because their vote, an Assassin could have easily been testing Dark Rogue's claim, ANYONE could be the assassin for any reason we could name and I don't want to start a vote bandwagon on someone simply because one person died and was chosen for lynch with no information by the way meaning it was completely random choice. It seemed more though like Hooligan intends to take advantage of the situation to make someone they want dead die.

Well... alright. RIP Saint, RIP us. This is fine.

Really though, there's a lot of people who haven't talked much at all. Makes them seem pretty suspicious to me.

Edit: Also @DigitalAmber there's a lot of fingers pointed your way. Any reason we shouldn't kill you?

I’m going to vote Ross even though he started our only option, a random kill. That was what I was doing, voting whoever posted before me. Newt revealed his role and I dropped it. Ross was the one who started the random kill idea, but we diont have other options. My role is scarecly threatening though. 

[Eliminate]Rosswell

[Midday Summary]

about 23hrs left before day ends.

Not Yet Complied to Post Count List:

Yinyang9705 (1)

Corso(1)

Anti_Hero(0)

Vote Tally[number of votes hidden but voters are visible]:

Spoiler

1.Seal

2.Meteor Admin Divergent

3.Alistair

4.LykosHand

5.Bazaro- Paul25, Alistair

6.Corso

7.Sosobean

8.Dark Rogue- Corso, Castiel101 >>These votes won't count!

9.Lord Drakyle

10.DigitalAmber- LykosHand, sosobean, Meteor Admin Divergent, Hooligan, Jace Stormkirk

11.Amine Chankey3ft7

12.YinYang9705- Roswell

13.Anti_Hero

14.Venus- Bazaro

15.Candy

16.Hooligan- Lord Drakyle, Amine Chankey3ft7

17.Paul25

18.Roswell- DigitalAmber, Quinn, Yinyang9705, Venus

19.Jace Stormkirk- Megagun

20.Quinn

21.Castiel101

22.Megagun

not voted: @Seal, @Anti_Hero, @Candy

Player List:

1.Seal -???

2.Meteor Admin Divergent -???

3.Alistair -???

4.LykosHand -???

5.Bazaro -???

6.Corso -???

7.Sosobean -???

8.Dark Rogue -[Saint][Assassinated Day1]

9.Lord Drakyle -???

10.DigitalAmber -???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 -???

12.YinYang9705 -???

13.Anti_Hero -???

14.Venus -???

15.Candy -???

16.Hooligan -???

17.Paul25 -???

18.Roswell -???

19.Jace Stormkirk -???

20.Quinn -???

21.Castiel101 -???

22.Megagun -???

I’m not defending Ross, but a random vote is the only option we have, unless we want to give the king power. A no lynch is usually a bad idea on the day 1 starts. We need to point out who is suspicious and eliminate them. I only voted Ross so I could maybe live, not because he was suspicious. 

So it looks like it's going to be Roswell or DA, uh?

I don't actually have anything against either of them, so I won't join either bandwagons. My vote is fine as it is (sorry Baz; I do believe you're safe at this point though).

Btw, in case the Sage doesn't know what to do on the next night, I suggest casting your mirror magic on me. I hope to be able to repay this protection with useful information as early as D2.

[Unvote] Hooligan [Eliminate] Roswell

This isn't RNG, this is...not even gonna do it...

Nothing personal roswell, I just don't agree with hooligan and if someone's gotta get lynched ill undermine what hooligan was going for.

I appologise to only arrive now to the party. 

I find it strange that ros started voting...

I didnt read everything but it seems like you suspect digital amber to be the assassin, it didnt seem like it to me

I will vote on Eliminate] Roswell

For me he was more suspicious

Since it's tied (6/6) I'd rather not leave this vote to the King, no offense. Picking randomly to break the tie.

[Unvote Venus]

[Eliminate DigitalAmber]

Edit: forums lagged for me so this point is moot. Oops