[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, my first accusation! I kinda hoped it would be over something more exciting than a poke. I was working all morning so this is just my first chance to do anything.

Man, you guys are way too into bandwagonning. It's like you guys just want to hurry up and kill someone.

If the Adventurer and Seer keep visiting each other each night, nothing will really get done, so after the next night they have no reason to visit each other anymore. They win, but they get nothing for winning and the game continues. Or they keep visiting each other and just keep letting people get lynched, essentially turning this whole game into Roulette. But at this point, there's really no reason to go on a witch hunt for them. Unless you want them dead, of course. Then we'd have to kill you!

I'm voting here not because of the bandwagon, but because they're the only person who seemed opposed to the Adventurer and Seer meeting. Even if he role claimed.

[Eliminate] Dark Rogue

7 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Yay, my first accusation! I kinda hoped it would be over something more exciting than a poke. I was working all morning so this is just my first chance to do anything.

Man, you guys are way too into bandwagonning. It's like you guys just want to hurry up and kill someone.

If the Adventurer and Seer keep visiting each other each night, nothing will really get done, so after the next night they have no reason to visit each other anymore. They win, but they get nothing for winning and the game continues. Or they keep visiting each other and just keep letting people get lynched, essentially turning this whole game into Roulette. But at this point, there's really no reason to go on a witch hunt for them. Unless you want them dead, of course. Then we'd have to kill you!

I'm voting here not because of the bandwagon, but because they're the only person who seemed opposed to the Adventurer and Seer meeting. Even if he role claimed.

[Eliminate] Dark Rogue

Uhh... What kind of argument is that?! I'm not opposed of nothing. And when someone talks like this its supposed to be a joke.

Are you really voting on me even when I just roleclaimed? Too suspicious to me. You could be the mad sorcerer.

[Unvote] Roswell

[Eliminate] Bazaro

Or you could be falsely roleclaiming to hide who you truly are, this is a game of deception after all. I was just looking for a reaction anyways

Since they asked so nicely, I'll change my vote to someone who wants it. Be that way, Newt. :(

[Unvote] DarkRogue

[Eliminate] Venus

2 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Or you could be falsely roleclaiming to hide who you truly are, this is a game of deception after all. I was just looking for a reaction anyways

Since they asked so nicely, I'll change my vote to someone who wants it. Be that way, Newt. :(

[Unvote] DarkRogue

[Eliminate] Venus

You cannot fake claim in a game that everyone is alive including the person that has the role you are claiming. And about Venus, I do not know what to do with him right now. There are two options: 

1- He is the Jester;

2- He is an evil role that is acting like that to people think he is the jester and not vote him.

I'm saying that because that would be my strategy If I got an evil role.

Guest Sparkin'

Time to get serious then...Lately it's been hard to fool you guys, why?

Anyway, first of all, like we all know, we  all have different win conditions, and only a few of them can be achieved by teaming up. Doesn't matter for now, but we should all focus on a common goal for all of us.

There are 4 roles that are bad for everyone but themselves, and that's our mafia. The Dragon, The Heir of the Demon King, The Pope and the Mad Sorcerer.

Those are the 4 roles that are evil because of what they can do, so instead of killing everyone else, when you aren't even sure if they're the one that you must survive with, we should all team up to find this "mafia".

[Unvote] Dark Rogue

Lols RNG just likes you too much @Dark Rogue xD

Anywho, I guess I'll trust you for now, since we literally have zero info thanks to last night haha

I'd say it doesn't matter if the king makes a choice. We don't know anything and the king doesn't know who he/she is so meh

[Unvote] Dark Rogue

I'll write a vote in when I see others' votes I guess :P

Guest Sparkin'

For now I'll keep my vote as Roswell too.

[Eliminate] Roswell 

He was the first to suggest random voting when half the peeps hadn't shown up. This looks like he's trying to make no one to reveal information. 

Most likely he thought he was roleblocked, and is trying to make nobody reveal that.

[UPDATE]

It was high noon and a Crowd was gathering around the saint as she performs healing to the masses. When a cloaked man walked behind her and whispered to her ear.

"The order whispered your name and you had been sentenced to death."

The saint tried to look at the man but the latter had already slitted her throat. The crowd was surprised and tried to look for the man but unfortunately he already blended with the rest of them.

[Dark Rogue] is dead he was the [saint]

[Assassin] role had won!

Loosing the saint this early is indeed bad news for us,

Also Hooligan, i said 'i'm randomly voting', just as a placeholder untill i change my vote

its 5 am so i'll have to sleep, i'll return before the day ends and make a proper post