[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, it'd probably be riskier to try and kill them if they announced themselves. With all of the protection and watcher roles still alive, anyone who makes a move on them condemns themselves to failure or lynch.

There isn't a group of town players, so many people have said "this role and that role are bad guys" but in truth we all have our own objectives. True some can work well together, but there is nothing to cause someone to risk saving one of these "winning" players instead of their more direct allies. Its just not feasible for them to reveal themselves. 

It sounds like you're just dissuading cooperation. We don't have to work together vs the "evil roles" but it's in all of our best interests to do so. At least this way, we can get as many winners as possible with minimal conflict. I thought we cleared that up after N0?

"Feasible" is synonymous with "possible," and it is certainly possible to do so. As long as all of the non-evil roles are willing to work together and not cause senseless conflict, what's the reason to not do so? As long as the various protector and watcher roles cooperate and play smart, they won't die. 

Guest Sparkin'

Bazaro is right.

I didn't say that we were teaming up or anything, I just looked for common enemies for all of us, with them being the roles that can ruin the wins from mostly everyone. 

With that said, I'll [Eliminate] Megagun.

Your lack of will to cooperate strikes as one of the four roles trying to separate us. I'd expect more cooperation from those outside the Doom Quartet (The name I gave this team of 4 roles).

I expect a good defence if you want me to unvote you.

I agree with both Venus and Bazaro. There are many roles whose winning conditions aren't mutually exclusive; why not encourage cooperation when it benefits the larger number?

As for you, Megagun, I find your unwillingness to cooperate... disturbing.

[Eliminate] Megagun

I am far from unwilling, I am just saying it's risky. I do find your bad quoting of Vader funny though lol. That said, if all the winners revealed, I doubt all would survive. (Also I only just realized there are protective roles lol) I would suggest that somebody investigate me at night but I know that would be considered dangerous aswell.

@Megagun reveling you won is a dumb idea cause the assassin still has 2 kills left and the pope can recruit you thus making it not a win unless he wins. so why investigate you at night? afraid of the assassin will kill you if you reveal like everyone else or are you the dragon?

[Midday Summary]

about 23hrs left before day ends.

Complied to Post Count List:

Dive

Jace

Megagun

Alistair

Venus

Bazaro

Everybody not mentioned please do comply! Specially those who still have 0 post count!

Vote Tally[number of votes hidden but voters are visible]:

Spoiler

1.Seal 

2.Meteor Admin Divergent 

3.Alistair 

4.LykosHand 

5.Bazaro 

6.Corso 

7.Sosobean 

9.Lord Drakyle 

10.DigitalAmber 

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 

12.YinYang9705 

14.Venus 

15.Candy 

16.Hooligan 

17.Paul25 

19.Jace Stormkirk

20.Quinn 

21.Castiel101 

22.Megagun -Alistair, Venus

Player List:

1.Seal ???

2.Meteor Admin Divergent ???

3.Alistair ???

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro ???

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean ???

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle ???

10.DigitalAmber ???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 ???

12.YinYang9705 ???

13.Anti_Hero [Doppelganger][Killed N1]

14.Venus ???

15.Candy ???

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell [Jester][Lynched day-1]

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun ???

I've been a bit busy with work and couldn't read what's been going on till now but it seems not much has been going on. I'm going to be at work all day again today so I might as well cast a vote with the others' choice now.

Eliminate - Megagun

Whoa, chill guys. I know Mega is sus and I'd vote him myself, but we haven't heard all of our news from last night. I still find DigitalAmber suspicious from the last day, so I'll stick to my vote then unless people decide to talk instead of rushing their vote and letting everyone suspicious get away with the crowd without talking either.

[Eliminate DigitalAmber]

I don't trust Megagun so i'll keep an eye on him, that said i do not like Digital Amber's posts, and Bazaro has a solid point so [Eliminate] Digital Amber

@Castiel101 4 roles already won, thats what happened, also some people are acting suspicious :eyes: