[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

The adventurer had always been the scout of the hero's party. He's your average guy who never really stood out but his talent for information gathering and survival wasn't missed by the hero. Eventually, he garnered enough fame for himself by doing great deeds along side the hero.

And now that the demon king is gone he wanted to see his fiancee real soon. He rushed through the streets of the kingdom, garnering attention of many. But he doesn't care. What he does care about, is reuniting to his beloved. Soon enough, He saw the seer on her usual corner and he rushed towards her and hug her tight.

"I've returned my love," he said

The [Adventurer] visited the [seer]! all night action are voided to celebrate their reunion!

====

"Oh, how I wish the hero and I be just like that,"

"He won't only receive a hug he shall also obtain this and that from me. fufufu <3"

"But wait... What if that pig was only pretending to love the adventurer but she's actually aiming for my love???"

"you pig won't be playing with the heart of my love. You.Shall.Die."

====

Meanwhile, the king had already heard the news that the adventurer had returned. He wants the hero dead. And any ally of the hero must be a trouble as well... or so he thought.

[Day 1] now commences. You guys have 48 hrs to discuss. Remember this is a forced lynch setup, abstaining is not allowed!

Player list:

1.Seal ???

2.Meteor Admin Divergent ???

3.Alistair ???

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro ???

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean ???

8.Dark Rogue ???

9.Lord Drakyle ???

10.DigitalAmber ???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 ???

12.YinYang9705 ???

13.Anti_Hero ???

14.Venus ???

15.Candy ???

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell ???

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun ???

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see! So no one got cursed, converted or killed this night because of that! Good move, adventurer :P

Btw, everyone voting one different person will make the king decide the lynching, so

[Unvote] Megagun

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

Yeah its because you voted me >:8

Good move adventurer? ... yes and no. Indeed no one was killed or converted which is a very good thing, but that also means no information gathered, nothing to help with the lynch decision... and 2 players who are basically going to win on N1 due to sheer luck (good for them though).

However, I do agree that leaving the judgment to only one person is generally not a good idea. Dark Rogue, DigitalAmber, or someone else...? I'll watch a bit more before deciding.

Well Alistair, I really think this night was good. Although information was not gathered, no one died and thats a very good thing on N0. I know this game does not have a mafia, but we should focus lynching these roles: Heir of the Demon King, Dragon, Assassin, The Pope, The King and Mad Sorcerer. They are a treat to everyone. And trust me, I'm not one of these roles.

Can the Adventurer and the Seer share some of that luck to me ;_;

Anyhow, Idk who to vote but RNG has chosen

[ELIMINATE] Dark Rogue

For now... If I see the votes leaning towards someone, I might change my vote :P

Why everyone bandwagons on me every game D;

Look, lynch me and all of you will regret it, even the "evil" roles. Although it would be fun seeing this, I can assure you lynching me is not a good option. 

Well, I noticed that the first person that started the random lynchings was Roswell, so I think this may be my final vote.

[Unvote] DigitalAmber

[Eliminate] Roswell

I obviously don't have anything other than a gut feeling to back it up, but I don't think Newt is lying when he says he doesn't have one of the "evil" roles. Hmm.

I don't want to bandwagon on someone just yet. So let's pick someone who's been silent so far, and see what happens.

[Eliminate] Bazaro

The days has just started and we already are lynching people...my type of day.........So lets go with bandwagon for now if everything changes ill change

[Eliminate] Dark Rogue

It was good that the adventurer and seer cancelled out all the other's night actions

Edited by Castiel101

You guys should really stop making these bad decisions every game. I'm the Saint. Lynch me and there will be no one to cure you from the curses. And Assassin, unless I am your target I suggest not killing me. Heir, you gain nothing killing me this early in the game too.

EDIT: @Hooligan @Castiel101 @Candy @Corso @sosobean

I was about to say you were the Jester, but you would have acted different. I’ll change my vote to Candy, I don’t think anyone voted her yet. This was actually a random selection, Candy. We do need to lynch though, otherwise we give the king control. What Newt said about his death hurting everyone makes sense. [Unvote] Dark Rogue

[Eliminate Candy]