[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Meteor Admin Divergent Am I the only one thinking Corso is just following a bandwagon potential and Lykos is slightly scummy voting for someone they believe is the Pope of all people?, the role isn't evil as things go and they don't kill so they aren't really someone to be afraid of unless your evil with a role you don't wanna lose or a trusted townie with a strong ability that would be better kept than removed but even then most the work of ridding ourselves of the evil roles is occurring during the Day Phase and the more people the Pope knows is trustworthy because converted the less targets to pick from which makes me ask again, why vote the Pope? On that note it's easy to suspect the Pope's followers will bandwagon with the Pope's choices making them have more late game control over the lynchs which is kinda double edged I guess? On one hand they can lead lynchs towards people immune to convert to try rid us of the bad roles or roles that they haven't converted who seem suspicious whereas on the other hand, with so much control over the lynchs it becomes difficult to get a fair lynch decision

I don't know but I don't like the prospects of getting converted because it's harder to win than my current goal. Since soso according to me is 2/3 chances a bad role, I'll vote for Bean.

[Eliminate] sosobean 

In my eyes we have more important problems to focus on than who is the pope and their followers and who is actually one of the evil 4 candy and with that sorcerer about spreading their thing we have more important matters than the bloody pope, I don't care who is or isn't a convert I care about not killing off a huge chunk of the townies chasing after someone we suspect to be anyone but the actual problems right now.

You want the Mad Sorcerer dead, right? Imo (I have some proofs, but I'm not sure) Bazaro's the Mad Sorcerer.

[Unvote] Sosobean

[Eliminate] Bazaro

Again, there's a reason behind my actions.
If I'm right, I'll give you another interesting piece of information tomorrow (a killing role), so I'd like to be protected for tonight (sage please)

If I'm wrong, I deserve to die and I'll be ready to recieve my punishment

This will cost me the victory, but I'm a good guy... I just hope someone will protect me

It's because of what Candy said about the results of her night actions and the fact that Bazaro wasn't 100% honest about last night

Well I want to lynch someone we have enough evidence to doubt. So if Bazaro seems suspicious (which I kind of had a little feeling), I'll support you.

[Unvote] sosobean 

[Eliminate] Bazaro

Dddddddddddemonic hair cannot beconverted demon heir is flying spaghetti mobster 

did you you miss me wink wink wince wince cause I don't know myself

i am at your disposal lord hoolagun

Whew, lots fingers pointed my way. Haven't been around much to defend myself or anything, so my bad there.

I'm a waste of a lynch for you guys. I'm nothing Doom-y, and certainly not the Sorceror. I'm pretty sure I've made my role clear to everyone already, anyways. If not, I recommend you look back at my posts, especially the last day. My "lying" was just a misunderstanding on my part.

If I can't convince you guys, then go ahead and vote me I guess. I'm not sure how they can be "certain" I'm the Sorcerer, so until I get better reasoning from them I will

[Eliminate] Corso

@HooliganI'm gonna explain to you why it is ill advised to kill someone suspected of being the Pope and better to try keep them alive even if it means roleblocking them:

The Pope converts people taking away their role ability permanently, not all are convertible and usually are the evil or major faction roles when not able to be converted, the pope would have a lot of lynch control with time to lead the lynchs against these non convertables since they would be most likely to be the evil roles unless proven otherwise, if Pope dies all their converts do too, at tis point we can assume if no failures the Pope has 3 converts (N0 everyone actions were stopped because Hero and Seer somehow found each other, N1-N3 followed so without roleblocks expect 3 converts) 1 convert is bound to die today if we don't get the mad sorcerer as well as someone else, if we don't lynch the pope and their convert dies then they will try convert again and have 3 converts, we will lose 3 people one to lynch and two to the mad sorcerer and then any lethal NAs will kill people too so possibly more (Assassin is almost guaranteed to get DigitalAmber too at night or next day too if we don't see them die this day or night to prevent them killing DigitalAmber).

If we lynch the pope we lose the pope and their converts so 4 people max + there is the other person affected by the mad sorcerer who isn't convert so 5 deaths then we add in any deaths caused by NA's we lose a lot of townie affiliated folks and the mad sorcerer continues to do their thing. Adding the assassin almost guaranteed to get DigitalAmber this night if not next day means the death toll is also higher.

Therefore the only reason to want the Pope dead is if you are someone against the town.

@Meteor Admin Divergent Quick look through of what I have said should give you an idea if you think I missed any important details or what not.

FURTHER INFO EDIT:

Roles who can be expected to want the Pope dead more than others:

Assassin - Their goal is to kill a select target by assassination, we can safely say they are after DigitalAmber and they know their role now so they definitely don't want the Pope to by chance convert them before they do the kill. (I cant remember if amber dead already) chances of the assassin being someone like LykosHand who suspected Sosobean of Pope but still wanted them dead for that reason is Low. (using LykosHand as the example in these because he unusually wanted someone he thinks is Pope dead which seems evil role beneficial only.)

Heir of the Demon King - Their goal is to kill all the humans, they can't be affected by non lethal NA so they don't need to fear the Pope converting them however they would want to kill the Pope to make them and all their converts die, however it favors them more so to leave the Pope as late as possible to take out as many converts in one fell swoop as possible because this way less chance of themselves becoming a lynch target if they can make sure that a large number of the town is dead better for them by lynch (I think they had a lethal NA?). Likelihood therefore of them being the one who would target the Pope for a lynch is Medium.

The King - Wants specifically The Hero, The Heir of the Demon King, The Princess and THE POPE dead to win (I think others were there too but if Dragon they already dead), The King has lynch control when no majority so it would be best to avoid letting them have the control at any cost when we can. Chances of them being LykosHand who wanted someone they think of being The Pope dead ranges from Medium - High.

The Inquisitor - This person wants to see the King successful, this means seeing the same people king wants dead to be killed, The Pope included who can affect the Inquisitor I believe, they also are IMO the most likely role LykosHand has and would know who King is, The Inquisitor silences someone every night but cant affected Saint or Pope, Saint is dead if I recall and if they specifically have information that makes them suspect Sosobean is the Pope then they must have failed to silence them and therefore decided they must be one of the roles the King wants dead since Hero I think is currently immune to things like silence because Goddess alive, they know not King so potential would be Heir of the Demon, The Pope and The Saint (the saint I think is dead too).

For this reason I think the Inquisitor is highest likelihood of being LykosHand who even while thinking Sosobean is a 'town' affiliated role so to speak since they aren't malicious role or evil role still wanted them dead.

@Corso so ya don't miss the updated details