[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

Hmmm you know, Idk anymore since my role apparently should only fail against the Pope now... but last night I went to Quinn and it failed. Maybe there's another reason- the only thing I can think of is that I've lost my power so I'm even useless than I was before.

Edit: I read better and i can't do stuffs to the heir of demon king either so it could be those two are those two? But what are the chances 😂

Edited by Candy

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corso, the saint is dead now, meaning we can’t stop the curse. If they claim, the assassin can potentially kill them. If they roleclaim, we learn the identity of a player we can trust, but the assassin can simply kill that player. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

I don't want to know their role, but who they are (something might happen if I had access to this information); however, the assassin would have a 50% chance to kill one of them. If they are afraid of them and want to remain hidden, that's fine by me (just a bit riskier).

Oh in that could be another possibility - protection :P

I wonder if the heir of demon king couldn't act because they forgot to do a night action or something else...

Edited by Candy

and no one died.... a whole 24 hours igt (in game time) and no one dying  and thats with assassination attempt fail, lynch not working and demon killing at night

also rip godess and the roles who need female roles alive to win

Guest Sparkin'

hqdefault.jpg

"Your reasoning is a barefoot lie!"

On 03/01/2018 at 5:33 PM, DigitalAmber said:

I got visited last night by the seer, and it seems Venus visited Amine, any reason why? 

No, that's obviously wrong. I couldn't have possibly visited Amine any night.

In fact, the only way of you saying the truth is if you mistook things and it being the other way around, with Amine visiting me.

My role doesn't have any night actions, so it's impossible that I visited Amine at any night.

So, why would you say that I visited anyone?

The only reason for that is if you were to try to frame me as a killer. Then I ask you.

Were you converted by the pope?

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

Edited by Sparkin'

I completely meant it the other way around Venus; whoops. The seer revealed to me that Amine visited Venus. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think the Sorceror is a convert. This is because the converts lose there original abillity I think. The only way to be unconverted is to die. 

Edited by DigitalAmber