[EPILOGUE]End of A Journey! [MAFIA]

sailboat

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that Baz is the assassin due to yesterday’s actions. His counterclaim to my role and the assassin’s action benefit him in making me look more suspicious.

[Eliminate] Bazaro

Edited by DigitalAmber

Alright, you caught me, I'm the Assassin! Who should I use my last kill on today: our Important Noble, our Pope, or our Adventurer? It's only fair I leave that choice to all of you~

[Unvote Corso]

I'll keep an eye out, I still have to vote for someone, after all~

how about putting to the test if LykosHand is Inquisitor for us, if he aint that then certainly would raise a good few questions why he 'suspected' Sosobean is The Pope and at that why he should want them dead given the negative drawbacks it holds @Bazaro bearing in mind if you are the Assassin and can use your ability I figure you would want to secure your win though

Alright alright, fun time's over.

Revealing "that thing" would only create more problems for the majority of the players. I think you already know what that means, Corso. At least I know you're innocent.

Looking at the roles again, and what was said today...

- Amine visited Venus and gave them the doll, thanks to DigitalAmber revealing the Seer's message. The Creepy Lady will want Venus dead tonight, and won't vote them today.

- Sosobean pointed out that the Heir could not kill this night. That means they were blocked, and the only role that can protect players is the Saint, who is dead. The Prostitute cannot block the Heir since he is immune to human roles that target him.

- Quinn said they were protected this night. Since the Saint is dead, it can only mean that whoever visited Quinn got blocked by the Prostitute.

- Candy visited Quinn and got blocked. Alistair earlier pointed out that Candy and Drakyle were innocent. Candy cannot be the Heir.

The Heir must have visited the Mad Sorcerer, since that is the only other possible way for the Heir's kill to be stopped. This doesn't really get us closer to our Sorcerer, but it should at least cross out a few suspicious characters?

Hooligan, Paul, Quinn, Jace, Divergent, Amine, LykosHand, Yinyang, and Castiel are all suspects to me.

Jace is still very suspicious from the last Day, Yinyang seems to be giving the bare minimum contributions, and Lykos wanting to kill the Pope and their converts so early seems suspicious.

[Vote Jace]

After reading a second time, i vote the wrong person so:

[Unvote] Bazaro
[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

Btw i don't want to kill the Pope, i meant that i'm only afraid to that role. I did wrong to vote soso, since i don't have proof about him. Oh and just one more thing: i'm not the Inquisitor.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

@Castiel101Lykos suspected Sosobean was Pope, people started bandwagoning on them, I turned serious mode explained why it was a bad idea to vote someone suspected to be Pope to be lynched and then people bandwagoned on Bazaro and then jace came in outta nowhere and voted bean again.

[Announcement]

One heavy warning to @Seal and @YinYang9705 for not participating and a warning to those who haven't voted specially to those who haven't voted twice already(one more and batter out). I forgot which among you guys it is but I will look into it.

====

[Night Four]

News of a strange disease had been spreading throughout the kingdom. Some people decided to use this opportunity to unite everyone, some used it to bring more turmoil to hide their tracks, and some are simply satisfied with the results of these events. While this is all happening a scholar had checked out the so-called 'disease' and it turns out its a curse. Unfortunately the saint is already dead to cleanse it out.

"But hope is not lost," the scholar said after explaining these things at the plaza.

"If we can find the one who did these we could destroy the curse straight from its source."

"I think I know who spread the damned curse!" a person among the crowd said.

"It's Bazaro! That guy is really suspicious! He is just new to the town but it seems he has been busy going here and there! He must've spread the curse!"

The angry mob being confused and afraid as it is decided to go straight to Bazaro's home and attack him there. The hero tried to reason out with the crowd but it was too late because for some reason Bazaro doesn't really look like he is of sound mind and went straight to killing himself in front of the crowd.

Bazaro is dead he was a Convert.

You guys have 24 hrs to pm me your night actions. 

Player List:

1.Seal ???

2.Meteor Admin Divergent ???

3.Alistair [Witch][killed N2]

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro [Convert][Lynched D4]

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean ???

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle ???

10.DigitalAmber ???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 ???

12.YinYang9705 ???

13.Anti_Hero [Doppelganger][Killed N1]

14.Venus ???

15.Candy ???

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell [Jester][Lynched day-1]

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun [Dragon][Lynched day-2]

Winner List:

Roswell the Jester

??? the Assassin

??? the Adventurer

??? the Seer

[Day 5]

The hero learned that his childhood friend[goddess] was dying due to a mysterious curse so he tried to rush to her house thinking perhaps he could use the goddess's blessing to save her. Unbeknownst to him his childhood friend is the goddess herself who gave up her immortality for him.

When he reached her house, he saw a man waiting at the door who he immediately realized a demon.

"I knew you would come for her so I had waited for you," the demon said.

"Stand aside demon, I have no time for you."

"Oh I know that. However, Why should I? Back then when my father, the demon king tried to reason out with you, you culled him anyway."

"Stand aside."

"What if I told you I was the one who did this to her?"

From those words, the hero got mad and lost control of himself. However, the heir isn't someone who dies easily. They had fought fiercely even though the hero was trying to protect his friend's house. Dawn came and the hero felt that his childhood friend had passed away. Driven by the anger and sadness, he unleashed his full power and finally killed the heir.

While the hero killed the heir, it seems the [Inquisitor] is showing the signs of getting cursed. Looks like this is still not over.

The [Goddess] she was [Seal].

The [Heir of the demon king] is dead he was [Meteor Admin Divergent].

The hero no longer have the goddess's blessing.

you guys have 48 hrs to discuss on how you will proceed.

Player List:

1.Seal [Goddess][Killed by curse N4]

2.Meteor Admin Divergent [Heir of the Demon King][Killed N4]

3.Alistair [Witch][killed N2]

4.LykosHand ???

5.Bazaro [Convert][Lynched D4]

6.Corso ???

7.Sosobean ???

8.Dark Rogue [Saint][assassinated day-1] 

9.Lord Drakyle ???

10.DigitalAmber ???

11.Amine Chankey3ft7 ???

12.YinYang9705 ???

13.Anti_Hero [Doppelganger][Killed N1]

14.Venus ???

15.Candy ???

16.Hooligan ???

17.Paul25 ???

18.Roswell [Jester][Lynched day-1]

19.Jace Stormkirk ???

20.Quinn ???

21.Castiel101 ???

22.Megagun [Dragon][Lynched day-2]

Winner List:

Roswell the Jester

??? the Assassin

??? the Adventurer

??? the Seer

I thought Dive was a potential assassin, not the heir(before Baz claimed) I would not mind lynching either the pope or Sorceror today. Currently Yin is near the top of my suspect list. Let’s not lynch Lykos today as I feel he is the cursed inquistador.