[Day Four - THE REBELS WIN] Mafia: A Star Wars Story

Alistair

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaos clouds the minds of the Empire. If Venus lives then surely they will only sow more chaos in the future. Be it that Venus dies by group lynch, or by Imperial Edict, Venus can not be allowed to continue to throw the Empire in disarray. That said, the wisdom of protecting is sound, but how can the we eliminate Venus during the night?

Day One Results / Night One

The day had been long, and accusations were thrown around very early. Venus quickly suspected Myrmidon Divergent of being one of the Rebels due to his strange behavior during previous missions; however, most of the Imperial crew didn't believe in Venus' claims and many of them promptly turned against him.

Eventually, when the time had come to assemble a firing squad and eliminate one of their own, the numbers were met to decide on Venus' elimination.

"Heh, very well," said the cornered man. "Go ahead, do it. I'm not afraid of death." With these words, he walked up to the execution wall, turned his back on it, and pulled his own blaster from its holster, pointing it to his head.

The firing squad: Megagun, Shadowsusanoo, Myrmidon Divergent, Corso, Refty365, Anti_Hero, Jace Stormkirk, Paul25 and Venus himself, took position and aimed at the condemned trooper. However, just as they were about to open fire, Venus quickly pulled a concealed gun from his pocket, yelled "I'm taking you down with me, Rebel scum!" and shot a single bolt!

The shot caught Corso right under the jaw. He was dead before even touching the ground. Mere seconds later, Venus was shredded to pieces by a flurry of laser beams.

Corso is dead. He was the Pilot [Galactic Empire].

Venus is dead. He was the Dark Trooper [Galactic Empire].

Night One is up. No more commenting on the thread. You have 24h to send in your night actions via PM.

Player Roster:

1. Myrmidon Divergent as ???

2. purplecicada as ???

3. LykosHand as the Sharpshooter [Galactic Empire] (killed N0)

4. Lord Drakyle as ???

5. Jace Stormkirk as ???

6. Venus as the Dark Trooper [Galactic Empire] (lynched D1)

7. Corso as the Pilot [Galactic Empire] (killed D1)

8. Shadowsusanoo as ???

9. DigitalAmber as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Refty365 as ???

12. Eviora as ???

13. Greninja as ???

14. Paul25 as ???

15. Megagun as ???

16. Alphagar as ???

17. Snowy Amine as ???

Night One Results / Day Two

Another bloody morning awaited the crew of Imperial Outpost Delta. Soon after the wake up call, they realized yet another soldier was missing. The lifeless corpse of Shadowsusanoo was found shortly after, killed pretty much the same way LykosHand was. The future was starting to look grim for the lawful Imperials still alive in the outpost. Who shall prevail? The Galactic Empire, the Rebel Alliance, or the fighters for the Wookies' independance? The answer is up to you, crewmen.

Shadowsusanoo is dead. He was the Inquisitor [Galactic Empire].

It appears the Wookie Sympathizer was unable to recruit someone last night.

Day Two is up slightly in advance because I'll be afk later today. You guys have 48h to discuss the events of last night and vote. Today, 7 votes are required in order to lynch someone.

Player Roster:

1. Myrmidon Divergent as ???

2. purplecicada as ???

3. LykosHand as the Sharpshooter [Galactic Empire] (killed N0)

4. Lord Drakyle as ???

5. Jace Stormkirk as ???

6. Venus as the Dark Trooper [Galactic Empire] (lynched D1)

7. Corso as the Pilot [Galactic Empire] (killed D1)

8. Shadowsusanoo as the Inquisitor [Galactic Empire] (killed N1)

9. DigitalAmber as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Refty365 as ???

12. Eviora as ???

13. Greninja as ???

14. Paul25 as ???

15. Megagun as ???

16. Alphagar as ???

17. Snowy Amine as ???

So... I'm almost dead, I'm writing this message with my blood in my last moments. Actually, I realized I was talking too much since my second post, but I expected the rebels would kill me on N1, while Venus should have killed Myrmidon Divergent. Instead, it turns out that he was an imperial and suspected me. He probably did this because I talked too much (because of my naivety) and suspected him. It seems I managed to screw up in the end, so I apologize to any of you who is still alive AND imperial and to Venus in particular, and I wish you good luck in exterminating the enemies of the Empire.

General Grievous was the strongest. He used 4 swords.

Why so you think that Jace? About the wookie sympthasizer I mean.

(OOC and kinda off topic: Also, General Grievous can suck a big one. He annoyed me to no end in clone wars.)

Edited by Alphagar

Maybe the W.S. tried to recruit Shadow (but since Shadow died, it didn’t work?), or maybe the W.S. tried to recruit someone who can’t be recruited (I don’t think there are any roles that work like that, but I can’t remember).

I think that (maybe) Shadow visited the Commander (a Rebel), who knew they were outed, and then got the mafia together to kill him, because why else would they pick Shadow to kill (aside from eliminating somebody that would be relatively inactive, which is also pretty possible).

Last night didn't really went well for me :( 

As the day phase came a bit before unexpectedly,

I couldn't gain any type of info last night and this indeed went in vain for me. :/

I may be wrong, but as far as I can tell, there are only four ways the sympathizer could have failed to recruit.

1. They chose not to. That one seems unlikely.

2. They tried to recruit Shadow, who died.

3. They tried to recruit the imprisoned player.

4. They were the imprisoned player.

I feel we should continue telling each other whether or not we were imprisoned last night. I was not.