[Day Four - THE REBELS WIN] Mafia: A Star Wars Story

Alistair

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings players! We're getting close to halfway point. You guys still have a bit more than a day before next phase change. Remember, abstaining is allowed, but if no majority is met to lynch someone, the Sith Lord will have the last word, and one of you gets to die anyway! Upupupupu :D

The following players haven't met the 2 posts per day phase requirement yet: Purplecicada, Paul25, Snowy Amine, Alphagar, Greninja, Refty365.

No worries though. There's still plenty of time.

Btw, since some of you were discussing it earlier: Stormtroopers in A New Hope were instructed to miss the heroes and let them escape, in order to follow them to the Rebel base. That was Vader's plan, as evidenced by a discussion between him and Grand Moff Tarkin. Stormtroopers were actually good marksmen. They performed well under different circumstances, such as when they assaulted Leia's ship at the beginning of the movie, and lost fewer men than the Rebel crew.

By the looks of it, Venus wants to be lynched, i'd rather not give them what they want but it won't bother me if they do get lynched, I guess i'll just leave it to the good ol Sith Lord to decide

[Eliminate] No Lynch (dunno if this counts as a vote but just making my current decision clear)

Wow i come here back and see tons of posts between Venus and other members. Wow, i dont know why Venus is so adamant of lynching Divergent (besides on the fact that he was trying to accuse via past game roles which obviously dont hold well , so they hold nil value ) but from my viewpoint Divergent has not done anything suspicious to get targeted like that , yet. So something is definitely wrong with Venus. Either he somehow knows the alignment of Divergent (meaning you can guess his role easily enough ..lol )and is thus making a move to eliminate him or its just a random attack to confuse us all.

But this makes me wary of Venus all the same. 

Thus  [Eliminate] Venus

Guest Sparkin'

Also, let me help you guys :)

[Eliminate] Venus

Let me tell you why.

Let's assume that someone agreed with Myrmidon about eliminating someone who met the requirements said.

My thought is that this kill was used to blame someone (or LykosHand was too good to be alive). Myrmidon didn't seem to think that this kill was a random one, and even suggesting the idea to blame someone is suspicious for me.

Your plan failed, and that's how it should be, because otherwise you'd have eliminated a innocent. 

Edited by Sparkin'

@Venus Lol. You forced my hand, Dark Trooper. I didn't want to do this, but eh, I'm the Sith Lord, for your information.

IMO I feel that with the way you've been recently acting, I don't think you're actually mafia because it'd be a waste to commit suicide tbh. So, I'll choose to give you the benefit of the doubt for now. [Unvote] Venus

Edited by Myrmidon Divergent
* Wrong notation. Double post accidental

@Venus Lol. You forced my hand, Dark Trooper. I didn't want to do this, but eh, I'm the Sith Lord, for your information.

IMO I feel that with the way you've been recently acting, I don't think you're actually mafia because it'd be a waste to commit suicide tbh. So, I'll choose to give you the benefit of the doubt for now. [Unvote] Venus

Guest Sparkin'

What? 

I'm not a dark trooper

I was thinking Myrmidon would get eliminated next phase if the innocent ones found my information useful enough

Anyway, I'd shoot you tonight if I hadn't get majority, but I have the bad luck of shooting innocents with my gun.

Yes, I'm a sharpshooter, but I wanted to get myself eliminated so I wouldn't misuse my gun.

But well, since you're the Sith Lord, I'll pick someone else then.

You guys still have time to prevent me shooting an innocent (by eliminating me)

Or I'll use my gun tonight.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt with your actions and perhaps allowing you to have time to explain yourself, but every next post of yours just leads me to scumread you even more.

I won't change my mind anymore. [Vote] Venus

I'm thinking that you're the Mafia Dark Trooper and that one of your partners in the Mafia Ambassador, and you've found some good role to potentially suicide for... 

@Eviora I can assure you im the Scout and i'm sure you know my information on your movements Night 0 are accurate though anyone could call it a lucky guess, anyone foolish enough to contest my role claim would out themselves the moment I died if I was targeted.

I ain't yet sure whom to poll my vote for... :{

I'd probably abstain from voting anyone, I guess

Mostly Confused at the acting of Venus.

Let's see then what more info we'll get.

and sorry I couldn't provide any kind of info at the moment... :( 

Edited by Paul25
Missed a word unfortunately

@Myrmidon Divergent Are you serious? You are our (currently) uncontested Sith Lord. It seems extremely likely that Venus is the Dark Trooper and will use his role to kill you if he dies. Is it really wise to sacrifice yourself for his sake? Even if he is Mafia, Dark Trooper has no special powers if left untouched.

Guest Sparkin'

Well, he's gonna die at night, so it doesn't change anything

Unless you're fine having me stay here watching (not gonna join the Galactic Empire)

@Myrmidon Divergent you claimed to be the Sith Lord: then I ask you who you would lynch in the eventuaality that we don't get enough votes, so that we can confirm your role.

@Venus so far claimed to be the Sharpshooter, voted to lynch himself and told us to "just leave him alive" while threatening Myrmidon Divergent. Whether you're town imperial or not, I don't get what you're thinking. [Eliminate] Venus