[Day Four - THE REBELS WIN] Mafia: A Star Wars Story

Alistair

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I have sent you all your roles and factions via PM by now. Which means we're ready to start!

This game starts with 12 Imperials, 4 Rebels, and 1 Third Party.

Night Zero is up! You have 24h to PM me your night actions, if you have any.

N0 may actually last a bit more than 24h due to irl business, but it won't last that much longer, so make sure to get all your actions in before it ends ;)

Players list:

1. Myrmidon Divergent as ???

2. purplecicada as ???

3. LykosHand as ???

4. Lord Drakyle as ???

5. Jace Stormkirk as ???

6. Venus as ???

7. Corso as ???

8. Shadowsusanoo as ???

9. DigitalAmber as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Refty365 as ???

12. Eviora as ???

13. Greninja as ???

14. Paul25 as ???

15. Megagun as ???

16. Alphagar as ???

17. Snowy Amine as ???

Night Zero results / Day One

This first night was restless for many members of Outpost Delta's staff. Some decided to use their night actions, whereas others saved them for a more crucial moment.

When the Commander called everyone in the main hall early in the morning, he quickly noticed that one of his men was missing.

"Troopers! Where is LykosHand?"

Nobody was able (or willing) to give an answer.

Soon after, LykosHand was found dead in his dormitory, his chest pierced by a blaster bolt.

He was the Sharpshooter [Galactic Empire].

Somewhere else last night, the Wookie Sympathizer spoke words of revolution in the ear of a fellow staff member, and successfully recruited them.

Day One is up. You guys have 48h to discuss the events of last night, and vote to eliminate someone. Remember, as of the current rules, abstaining is allowed. However, you have to meet the posts requirements (at least 2 per day phase) or face warning, then elimination.

Players list:

1. Myrmidon Divergent as ???

2. purplecicada as ???

3. LykosHand as the Sharpshooter [Galactic Empire] (Killed N0)

4. Lord Drakyle as ???

5. Jace Stormkirk as ???

6. Venus as ???

7. Corso as ???

8. Shadowsusanoo as ???

9. DigitalAmber as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Refty365 as ???

12. Eviora as ???

13. Greninja as ???

14. Paul25 as ???

15. Megagun as ???

16. Alphagar as ???

17. Snowy Amine as ???

Nooo, now all we have is troopers with poor aim! But for real, We gotta deal with this, preferably I'd like to see the Wookie Sympathiser found first as it will quickly stop them turning our people against us but finding the rebel scum would also be very useful. Due to my role, I have the ability to gain information sometimes though not very useful information for Night 0, although maybe it is useful, im not actually sure. What do you guys think? Should I reveal my role and let you know what I learned on N0?

Guest Sparkin'

I guess I'll start the accusations.

I doubt the mafia would shoot for payback (which I'm not entirely sure) but doesn't seem like they'd kill a target that would make them a suspect.

Which makes me think that this kill was to blame someone from the town.

I know my first vote now

[Eliminate] Myrmidon Divergent

Also, can't...control!

Too much power!

@Venus Lol I wasn't pointing any fingers. I was intending to wait for a reaction that would try to blame someone town for that, but eh, you disrupted my plan, so nvm.

@Lord Drakyle Hmm... I'm not too sure. If that reveals non town, you might reveal it, but if it doesn't, it's best not to for now, though your statement merits you to possibly become a target.

Guest Sparkin'

I'll keep the vote for now.

Like said previously, you just made yourself a target by saying that you'll have good information in the next day.

Might as well out it now so that we have at least something more to work on.

Also, there's a healing role here for you.

I didn't say it would be good information, just that maybe it could provide information if lucky though, anyway im a Scout, I tracked Eviora's movements Night 0 they didn't go anywhere, so at least it probably means they didn't kill Lykos and at most they aren't the sympathiser but doesn't exclude them from the converted.

Ah well even if I get targeted, at the least more important roles are still safe and if i'm not targeted, I learn a bit more to share with you guys.

Edited by Lord Drakyle
Additions

Lovely. Once of our best roles gone right at the beginning. I have a feeling my first game of mafia in this group will not be kind to me.

Edit: @Venus What makes you suspect Dive?

Edited by Eviora