[Day Four - THE REBELS WIN] Mafia: A Star Wars Story

Alistair

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

I honestly thought Sparks v Kiyo was town v town, but now I am not 100% sure on that matter...

I know it’s likely the lynch will be picked, but I don’t really want to lynch someome who claims they can take down one of our potential innocents. [eliminate] No one.

I’m pretty sure Venus is going along with what was mentioned in the dead chat last game (claiming to be mafia, or doing something so incredibly suspicious in order to see the reaction)—I think he was one of the people who said he’d do that; Dive can check that chat’s history and confirm what I’m saying, just as Drakyle can too.

Still, his actions could distract us from more pressing issues, so I’m onboard with [Eliminate] Venus

Guest Sparkin'

We can still kill Kiyotaka for not being town :)

[Eliminate] Myrmidon Divergent

@Corso

You might want to explain why did you strikethrough town.

Like this: town

Guest Sparkin'

Hmm, okay.

Also, @Myrmidon Divergent

You're going to die very soon, in about 19ish hours. You should use this time precious time to say who do you think that's mafia, assuming that I am innocent. Otherwise you're gonna die without giving much help :)

At least you'll leave a last will, great idea.

So, who do you think that's mafia?

Either Venus is right so Myrmidon Divergent is a rebel and Venus kills him somehow or Venus is a rebel and will probably be lynched; it seems the Rebel Alliance is going to lose a member today. 

It is also still possible (but unlikely, in my opinion) that this is just a big misunderstanding and we'll lose two imperials.

It would not be wise to kill Venus yet. If you are content with liking him, wait until tommarow/ when no one who has roleclaimed is alive. If Venus is indeed a rebel Dark Trooper it would be counter intuitive to kill him today. We know the mafia and Venus likely have the same target, who will more then likely die tonight. If we don’t kill Venus yet then only one person has to die. 

This is a strange story, so there is a promise about making themselves a target? Confusing... Anyway he could use this to try to stay alive.

Anyway I will vote for you Venus, depending on your role I will vote dive next day.

[Eliminate] Venus

I think my promise was I would claim to be Mafia (in the deadchat from Wild West Mafia) even if im not sooo ill just do it because a promise is a promise, truth or not it must be done:

I am part of the Mafia.

There, anyone else wanna do anything just because why not?

Hello there!

General Kenobi!

Ahem. Roughly 18 hours left before phase change. For now, the voting tally is as follows:

6 votes for Venus (Megagun, Shadowsusanoo, Myrmidon Divergent, Corso, Refty365, Anti_Hero)

1 vote for Myrmidon Divergent (Venus)

Reminder: 9 votes are currently needed to lynch someone.

On a side note, @Greninja, you're the only player who hasn't met the posting requirements yet. Any player who fails to do so 2 times in the game will be ruthlessly modkilled! Upupupu!

Lastly, I'm seeing you guys are editing your posts a lot. Please avoid to do so when possible. It's easier for me to keep track of what's going on if you don't edit your posts, but post again and say the appropriate changes instead. Thanks in advance.

@Anti_Hero the problem is that I often don't know what was edited out, or added. So, I stand by what I said. If you guys really have to edit, then yes, please indicate the reasons of your changes clearly. But if you can avoid editing, please do it.

As a new player, I'm rather baffled by this whole situation. Am I taking this too seriously? I feel like some of us are playing ironically and some aren't. It seems I don't yet understand how this works. Therefore...

[Eliminate] No one

*wraps an arm around Eviora* Onwards Evi! to join us who have said loud and clear, "No! We will not sentence someone to die this day!", we stand and watch as all hell raises and burns and then as the flames die out and all cools down, we who remain, continue to watch....forever!