[Day Four - THE REBELS WIN] Mafia: A Star Wars Story

Alistair

Wait, @Eviora. We have to play near perfectly for us townies to win if we eliminate the mafia, as we lose the cult votes. You can keep the Cult in check until the doctor dies. Why would you suddenly decide to vote out Jace? I know Jace is the WS, but he could provide nescasrry town votes and we would waste a vote, voting him out today. 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I explained on the last page, the wookies aren't really on our side, and will resume recruitment the moment I'm gone. We're left with two scenarios:

1. I get killed during N3. If that happens, then Jace is free to recruit unchecked on following nights. The mafia could kill him, but why should they? All they need is to fire one shot and Jace's whole team would die. We know Jace and Dive aren't mafia, meaning all 4 mafia remain. They can afford to risk letting Jace recruit one of them on N4. That gives them at least one easy night's worth of free kills in addition to my death. Further, you guys would have to either lynch Jace later or wait for the mafia to kill him. In either case, you'd be letting them have control - either by forcing you to spend a day lynching Jace or by killing him at exactly the right moment.

2. I survive N3. This is extremely unlikely if the medic is mafia. But, if the medic isn't mafia, then my night action is used up every night to imprison Jace and the medic's is used every night to protect me. That would allow the mafia to kill whoever else with impunity (unless they happen to target the droid.) We're left with up to three "offensive" night actions - Drakyle's scout role, Paul's ambassador role and Refty's mechanic role. if even one of those three is mafia we're at a huge disadvantage, and given that we're also assuming the medic isn't mafia, that chance that all three of those players are on our side is tiny. Meanwhile, during the day, we are voting as blindly as ever plus we're being influenced by two players who aren't really on our side. We need to play almost perfectly in either event, but in this scenario, we'd be so crippled by extra variables and sealed abilities that our chances would be almost nonexistent.

@Jace Stormkirk if we did that, it would cost us a day phase later to lynch you, which is one of the problems I mentioned. Also, if the medic is with the mafia, they absolutely won't protect me, and you'll be able to recruit with the medic alive.

That said, he's a question for everyone. Suppose we don't lynch Jace. What should we do instead? If we're unable to come to any consensus, we'll waste this day phase, too. Do you have any leads regarding the mafia? All I have at the moment are hunches and that one thing Refty said to work with. We could really use more information.

@Eviora With the exception of roles guaranteed to be a part of the empire, we can't really point out people we feel should be targets of a lynch for any reasons without strong reason else it is just more reason to point at us and say we might be suspicious if that person was innocent.

my mafia list based on what info i can gather from posts 

lord drakyle (why are you still alive?)

megagun (way to trigger happy to see me die)

anime (that last vote was pretty fishy)

refty (where is the info you promised?)

anti_hero ( you voted for eviora the most town player there is)

This is part of the reason I feel we should deal with the wookies now. No one seems to have any solid claims regarding the mafia yet; it feels like Jace selected five people at random to suspect for tiny reasons. I prefer to have some substantial logic for the moves I make, and aside from my suspicion towards Refty regarding his recent post, I don't have much to go off of. However, depending on how things play out during N3, I may gain a better picture of the situation. I'm not going to pull any punches here; we're at a disadvantage. But that disadvantage will only get worse if we do nothing or act randomly. Getting rid of the wookies is a more that takes us forward, that we can understand, and that we can play around. Realistically, it seems like the only likely outcomes for D3 are now 1. The wookies die or 2. No lynch. We had no lynch on D2, too, and we got lucky the mafia couldn't kill anyone either. But if we keep wasting our actions, we are guaranteed to lose.

@Eviora

It's your choice to lynch us or not, but know this: if you lynch us now, you are left with 5 townies and 4 mafia by D4, and you all have to unite to get the four, but if you eliminate one mafia now, it puts you at a better spot.

Just to help you, here are my four mafia:

Amine - Votes have been bandwagonish without justified explanation; posting without contributing much

Alphagar - Posting without contributing; Simply agreeing to stuff

Megagun - Popping in and out of discussion; feeling off with that forceful vote on Jace

Anti_Hero - Way he acts feels off somehow; not as participative as town counterpart

Well I didn't saw her roleclaim and she was so insistent to kill jace (since I didn't saw her claim) without proof 

It was just like a mafia trying to make us vote someone out

Anyway if we knew who was mafia (at least one member) then we could think how we kill them . This would be the only scenario were it would be reasonable to kill someone else

I will stay with my vote. If you think someone is mafia and you we have good reasons to kill him instead of have then I am in favour of that, of we just go killing someone at randome then I am against it

After getting a bit of time, I went through all the comments and had concluded that we've already got many suspects. These suspects are likely to be Rebels but I won't rely on that they are guaranteed to be Rebels. Either way, No one has even got any kind of relevant infos about the Rebels. Quite difficult to say who are Rebels... :((

Anyway, Sorry for the late reply

And in the last night phase I Did discover that Anti-Hero is however, safe and is the one whose vote count as 2 instead of only 1.

Jace if you’re saying I’m mafia because I didn’t reveal that info, just read back further—I already shared it.

I think we might as well eliminate Jace, because anybody in his position would take advantage of a missed night in prison, and start recruiting again (and would probably go for Evi tbh, so he has a trusted ally and can’t be imprisoned anymore; and that’s a bad scenario).

And Evi, I’m honestly not in the mood to defend the reasonable statement that I made. I will say this however—if I am mafia, then what I’ve been saying/doing is really stupid. If you seriously suspect me so much, then let’s wait until the wookies aren’t something to worry about, and then have me lynched; my innocence will prove that my suspicions are genuine. Obviously, it’s your choice, but whichever one you choose to lynch (Jace or me) then choose quickly, because the votes need to be garnered to reach a conclusion and actually lynch somebody this turn.

This night, I say:

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk 

but, given that Alphagar was on one of the mafia lists mentioned earlier and was like, “Wow Refty’s idea about Evi being suspect is a good idea”, I say he’s either next to be looked into, or next to be lynched.

May be joining the band wagon but I don't see Jace surviving the lynch vote this night so may as well vote him unless another possible candidate emerges in which case ill have to think on who of them I wanna vote.

[ELiminate] Jace Stormkirk

Day Three results / Night Three

This was the bloodiest day ever seen by the crew of Outpost Delta. Today, the Imperial soldiers went on a witch hunt, tracking down the traitors who secretely fought for the Wookies' independance.

Soon, most of the surviving crewmen accused Jace Stormkirk of being the mastermind behind this faction. Instead of denying, Jace offered a truce to the Imperials: "spare me, and the Wookies will fight the Rebel Alliance alongside you."

Alas, no one was convinced by these words, and Jace was soon executed by the firing squad of Anti_Hero, Eviora, Megagun, Alphagar, Refty365, Paul25 and Lord Drakyle. At the last moment, Myrmidon Divergent, Jace's only ally, tried to shield his friend from the blaster bolts. Both were torn apart by the bursts of lasers.

Jace Stormkirk and Myrmidon Divergent are dead. They were the Wookie Sympathizer and the Wookie Activist [Third Party].

Moreover, purplecicada was found guilty of desertion and reported deceased. She, too, is one with the Force now.

Purplecicada is dead. She was the Battle Droid [Galactic Empire].

@Amine Chankey3ft7 receives a warning for failing to meet the posting requirement today.

Night Three is up. It will last 24h, during which you may send me your night actions.

Player Roster:

1. Myrmidon Divergent as the Wookie Activist [Third Party] (lynched D3)

2. purplecicada as the Battle Droid [Galactic Empire] (modkilled D3)

3. LykosHand as the Sharpshooter [Galactic Empire] (killed N0)

4. Lord Drakyle as ???

5. Jace Stormkirk as the Wookie Sympathizer [Third Party] (lynched D3)

6. Venus as the Dark Trooper [Galactic Empire] (lynched D1)

7. Corso as the Pilot [Galactic Empire] (killed D1)

8. Shadowsusanoo as the Inquisitor [Galactic Empire] (killed N1)

9. DigitalAmber as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Refty365 as ???

12. Eviora as ???

13. Greninja as the Ion Cannon Operator [Galactic Empire] (modkilled D2)

14. Paul25 as ???

15. Megagun as ???

16. Alphagar  as ???

17. Snowy Amine as ???

Night Three results / Day Four

On the morning of the fourth day, the body of Anti_Hero was found in a hallway of the outpost. He had been stabbed several times with a fusion cutter, by someone who was apparently driven by the insane bloodlust of a predator finally terminating his prey.

Anti_Hero is dead. He was the Gatling Laser Operator [Galactic Empire].

With his death, there was no need for the Rebels to hide anymore. Their numbers were equal to all the other remaining crewmen.

Attacking by surprise, Eviora, Megagun, Alphagar and Paul25 overwhelmed and eliminated all the surviving Imperials: Lord Drakyle, DigitalAmber, Refty365 and Snowy Amine.

On this day, the Rebel Alliance's victory is complete. Without losing any of its members, it took control of the base, suppressing the threats of both the Empire and the Wookies.

Congratulations to Eviora, Megagun, Alphagar and Paul25 for this near flawless victory!

Player Roster:

1. Myrmidon Divergent as the Wookie Activist [Third Party] (lynched D3)

2. purplecicada as the Battle Droid [Galactic Empire] (modkilled D3)

3. LykosHand as the Sharpshooter [Galactic Empire] (killed N0)

4. Lord Drakyle as the Scout [Galactic Empire]

5. Jace Stormkirk as the Wookie Sympathizer [Third Party] (lynched D3)

6. Venus as the Dark Trooper [Galactic Empire] (lynched D1)

7. Corso as the Pilot [Galactic Empire] (killed D1)

8. Shadowsusanoo as the Inquisitor [Galactic Empire] (killed N1)

9. DigitalAmber as the Commander [Galactic Empire]

10. Anti_Hero as the Gatling Laser Operator [Galactic Empire] (killed N3)

11. Refty365 as the Mechanic [Galactic Empire]

12. Eviora as the Bounty Huntress [Rebel Alliance] WINS

13. Greninja as the Ion Cannon Operator [Galactic Empire] (modkilled D2)

14. Paul25 as the Ambassador [Rebel Alliance] WINS

15. Megagun as the Backstabber [Rebel Alliance] WINS

16. Alphagar as the Spy [Rebel Alliance] WINS

17. Snowy Amine as the Medic [Galactic Empire]

As the host of this game, I would like to give the title of game MVP to Eviora, the Bounty Huntress.

She was the mastermind behind the Rebel victory, and with the diligent and effective support of the other Rebel players, she was able to lead them to complete domination.

Eviora was extremely successful in manipulating most of the Imperial players, making them believe she was one of them, and leading the debates during the second half of the game. Putting the synergy between the 4 Rebel roles (2 info providers, 1 roleblocker and 1 assassin) to very good use, she and her companions also benefited from the inactivity of some players and a bit of luck early on, to orchestrate the demise of all the main threats (notably the Third Party) and secure a brilliant victory.

Thank you all for playing this game! Feel free to comment on this result and give your impressions in the thread~

Well my congratulations to all mafia people, especially for Evora that she played very well and she was able to make others believe that she was innocent, so you deserve to be the MVP :D

GG to everyone and i hope that we can see in another mafia game ;)