[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

Since we're a bit in the dark as of now, maybe people could provide reasons to not lynch them, if they can tell anything without revealing their roles? Like, if they have a non-moving role, if they were jailed, and so on... any information to help us with a smart decision. We were lucky to get a very helpful post from Dive on Day1, but we can't rely on this anymore.

EDIT: Even if @Seal and @Shadowsusanoo are silent, I'm really not sure about turning against them. From what I've seen during previous games, silent people have a history of being inactive townies rather than mafiosi.

Edited by Alistair
Added opinion about Seal and Shadowsusanoo

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm kinda being silent because I don't know what to say, to be honest I'm kinda clueless.

Refty365, Alistair, EndearingCharacterTrait, Digital Amber, Paul25 and Anti_Hero are all the people who voted on Drakyle and are alive.

I think it's save to say these people have a bigger chance of not being an outlaw, because why would an outlaw vote on another outlaw?

I would say for obvious reasons I am town. And I think at least one outlaw voted for lord... The coyote definitively voted for him too. There are a few people I find suspicious. Like lykos. He is too trusting normally but he was highly suspicious of me... I may be wrong.

I would say for obvious reasons I am town. And I think at least one outlaw voted for lord... The coyote definitively voted for him too. There are a few people I find suspicious. Like lykos. He is too trusting normally but he was highly suspicious of me... I may be wrong.

Edit:

Double post because of bad connection... Please ignore this post 

Edited by Anti_Hero

tbh, I hadn't had really contributed towards any discussion because I haven't used my internet for quite some time. [Since, I was busy]

I'll read the previous posts for now and then try to think how I can be of some help.

Double posting...

Unfortunately, we hadn't got any relevant info in this phase as well...

And as a result, It's too difficult to choose about whom should be voted.

Honestly, I have no idea about whom we should vote as well but perhaps, there is still a hope that we'll get an info later on. Most, less likely though.

Also, note it that I was unable to perform my night action for two consecutive nights which is the only info I have for now. Believe it or not.

Weird how Jace says he'll vote for who the town votes instead of making his own decisions... something an outlaw may try to do in order to seem innocent. It seems too planned if you think about it. Votes for Anti then chooses to allow his next vote to be decided by the rest of us. Idk seems very strange to me. 

As for defending ourselves I feel like the only one with a real alibi is Anti. The rest of us don't have much to really say other than the standard "Don't kill me I'm discussing a lot so I'm town." (Looking at Refty on that). Then we have Digital with role questioning leaving the possible coyote role. They can deny it; however, anyone can deny anything that's how the game goes. We're all slightly suspicious with not much we can say to defend ourselves, that's just unfortunately how it is. That being said, of course pulling a Drakyle isn't smart but none of us want to get Alistair'd either. It's quite a predicament :/

@Quinnox Yeah, I know it's quite difficult to decide who's suspicious and who isn't, given how little information we can give to each other... the way things are going, we might have to cast a blind vote and that's not something I like to do. I was hoping for anyone to have some solid proof of their innocence, if only to narrow down the possibilities. Atm I'd say Jace is a bit suspicious for the reason you mentioned, Venus for quickly voting against Anti then rallying the majority, maybe Digital and Lykos too... but impossible to be sure.

@Paul25 thanks for clarifying :)

@Anti_Hero I have voted for you because Drakyle for me was innocent, i admit that i was wrong in voting for you, but since we didn't have any evidence, i went for instinct, but now i know you are 100% town Anti. 

I hope that i will be healed, so i can help you all to survive.

and I'm afraid that info about me doesn't helps really in anythin'. :( 

btw, It's my believe Lykos will not lie of being Town. 

Hence, I'd suggest the doctor to trust and heal him. Maybe, he can be of some great help to us since he is insisting a lot.

However, I may be wrong though...

I guess so, but Lykos didn't even have to have bad intentions in visiting the cactus, and of course it's speculation to assume the cactus was Venus. I guess we'd know better if more people get poked

Cactus just pokin' everybody. Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cactus...

Actually guys my broadband net connection kept failing me at times thats why i was actually silent, whether you want to believe it or not. But now its fixed . 

Now , i am also confused as not much can be said about who to be lynched as not sufficient reason is there for me to vote now.

I think it's safe for the person who was jailed to say when. The only thing someone might know of it is that the jailer is still alive. And that can clear suspicion since you say something that is true ... 

As I said. Till I know for sure I won't trust in anybody...

Ps why I think the undertaker should and shouldn't reveal himself/herself/Xhemself/xhimself

If darkyle is a bandit - we could reveal if we got a weapon or vest so the Smith can determine of any is real. 

If darkyle is a fabricator - we would know from the last night onwards everything we get is real

Negative aspects - the undertaker might get killed 

What if the undertaker visits the dead Cactus? What if the jailer visits the Cactus? What happens in those cases?

Edited by Anti_Hero

Does the undertaker visit? I thought he just sat around and chose someone's grave to check, not actually visiting anyone. Anyway, for the whole Cactus/Jailer, maybe only the jailer gets harmed? Nobody else would get effected because the cactus is in jail except for the jailer? I can imagine the jailer having to dig up a cactus and throw it in jail. In my head, the cactus looks like a person at night(silhouette) and people reach out to touch him.  

Why I shouldn’t be lynched: 

I was one of the people who started off going against Drakyle, and so while I guess a mafia could do that, I doubt that a mafia member would do that the first night (since the mafia started with only 3 people).

tbh, endearingcharactertrait seems most suspicious to me—the tone used in their posts just seems too.... something—I don’t know what exactly, but if you read their posts maybe you can put a word too it.

And I would point my finger at Quinn for kind of pointing at me (since in all fairness, I think I’m pretty much in the clear), but I pointed at Quinn basically all day, so I’m too tired of that to do so. However, if you guys end up suspecting them, then I’ll add my vote to the mix.

The undertaker visits dead players, so I imagine that's kind of different than other visitors. And I guess if the jailer tries to arrest the cactus (s)he/xe would get pricked, but not anyone else? 

I'm sorry if I sound suspicious to you, but it's pretty hard to make good deductions in this early stage and I'm not really in the habit of speaking without evidence to support me, so perhaps my posts come off as overly cautious? 

@Refty365 I was literally just stating that you can't just say "Oh I am leading discussions and talking a lot therefore I am not Mafia" and be 100% safe. It's kind of ridiculous because a mafia member could do exactly what you did with the fact that Drakyle didn't do anything to support their side.

1. Lykos Hand 
 2. Alistair
 3. Digital Amber
 4. Jace Stormkirk
 5. Paul25 
 6. Refty365 
 7. Shadowsusanoo 
 8. Quinnox 
 9. Endearing Character Trait
 10. Seal 

basically 10 people alive that might be someone we should kill 

We had here a few really inactive people . It's never good to be too inactive but in case of shadow it happens a lot... This doesn't mean they are or aren't inocent. 

We have here also people who attack and comment a lot... 

All in all if we try to kill at random we have 30 percent chance to kill a right person 

That about sums it up. Atm I'd say I townread Refty and maybe Lykos. Not sure about the others. A few of them look suspicious.

As for me, I'll announce that I was jailed last night. So Venus' murderer couldn't have been me.