[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... Only 5 of us left. The Coyote got Amber, meaning they're immune today.

In order to have the shadow of a chance, we must find them today, and still attempt to vote for them, in order to at least have confirmation of who they are. If we get it wrong and lynch one of our own, it's over.

Anti and I are confirmed innocent. That leaves only Paul25, ECT and Seal. One of them is guilty.

The only other thing I can tell today, is that to my knowledge, nobody visited me. @Paul25, @EndearingCharacterTrait, @Seal, what have you guys been up to?

@Anti_Hero, did anyone visit you?

I was healed. most likely digital was jailer? this means we have to find the last one its either seal, paul or ect... I would we have 3 roles that roleclaimed, me you and seal this means if seal said the truth we loose or the doctor chooses correctly his target. 

its up to you who you choose... 

@Seal

Because if it's the case, the Coyote knows the roles of 3 of the 4 players who remain beside him. That's enough for him to kill us one by one until he is left alone with the 4th player, in which case he has won.

So if you told the truth, the only way for the town to win would be if the Coyote somehow screwed up, because of the Jailer for instance.

I sure wish I hadn't wasted my ability on Shadow :(

I'm here now and that comment of Anti made me to suspect him. @Anti_Hero You said: I was healed. This is for the last night phase. Right?

Upon visiting our Innocent dead Refty, I got an info that is:

Refty was the Doctor.

Then how is it possible to believe that you were healed last night phase?

... well this is a problem. If I understand correctly, either Paul or Anti is lying. But Anti visited Megagun on N0, right? It wouldn't have made much sense for the Coyote to have attempted a visit as early as N0, with literally no information on the roles of the ther players.

Waiting for @Anti_Hero's explanation.

I know... I didnt had a chance since day one... 

My only hope was to fake the doctor visiting me, for you to seek him (because otherwise the hypotetical doctor would be able to block you and we would kill you)

Anyway good game

PS: @EndearingCharacterTrait did you believe me? just want to know if we had a chance with my bluff

Edited by Anti_Hero

I don't think I would have gone for it, but it did make me doubt my guesses. I was going to wait at least to see what Paul and/or Seal said

My first assumption was that you were trying to fool me. Of course, you'd also have to fool your allies first

Edited by EndearingCharacterTrait

Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Epilogue

Anti_Hero sighed. He had tried to set a last gambit to trick the Coyote in to failing, but it had ended miserably... his bluff was caught and his plan destroyed, he looked on to Endearing Character Trait, who had transformed into his Coyote form, as he smiled mischievously.

"Shall I eat you up, Barkeep?" He grinned. "This should be a delicious meal." He smirked as he lunged and took in the Barkeep for his first meal.

The three other townfolk looked on in despair. "Who shall I eat up next?" Endearing Character Trait said as he turned to face them. Alistair, Paul25, and Seal didn't respond, and instead, ran in different directions in a final attempt to survive.

"Run all you can, but I can catch you ~" Endearing Character Trait jested. The townfolk weren't faced and kept running. However, all was futile as the Coyote chased after the three... and devoured them one by one, their screams heard by no one...

"That was delicious!" Endearing Character Trait remarked. "Awooooooooooooooooo!"

And the Wild West town met its end under the hands of not the Outlaws, but the Coyote.

Endearing Character Trait has won the game.

=====

Winner: Endearing Character Trait [Solo Win as Coyote]

MVP: Endearing Character Trait
-> I chose Endearing Character Trait, obviously, for lying low enough to not merit a kill from any of those who had guns, nor being suspicious enough to be lynched in time. Also, I chose him for successfully taking out one of the major threats to him, the Jailer, instead of going for the other obvious picks.

Comments:
-> Town actually played above average in this game. They had taken the right calls in lynching both Lord Drakyle and Quinnox, while Refty365 also chose not to heal Lykos Hand. However, they failed to catch the Coyote in time, and fell because of the early roleclaims, which were kind of unavoidable for certain cases. Other than that, town did quite well.

-> As for the Outlaws, they didn't do bad either. They just were quite unlucky in choosing targets that it made them cornered and trapped as the game progressed. Also, Quinnox would have possibly fallen out of suspicion had it not been for the numerous gun deaths on D3 and the failed fakeclaim on the same day.

=====

Player List for Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Venus as the Cactus [Killed N1]
 2. Lykos Hand as the Illusionist [Bled to death N2]
 3. Alistair as the Sheriff
 4. Megagun as the Saloon Owner [Killed N0]
 5. Digital Amber as the Jailer [Killed N3]
 6. Jace Stormkirk as the Gunsmith [Lynched D2]
 7. Paul25 as the Undertaker
 8. Anti_Hero as the Barkeep
 9. Refty365 as the Doctor [Killed D3]
10. Lord Drakyle as the Bandit [Lynched D1]
11. Shadowsusanoo as the Blacksmith [Killed D3]