[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

Woah well this just got interesting. As for being suspicious of me, that’s really putting yourself at risk Amber and not at a great cost if you ask me. The mafia most likely wants me dead but sees you all turning on me so theyre focusing other targets and relying on you all to turn on me and lynch another fellow town member. I feel like their two potential targets tonight will be me and Amber if we are not lynched. I have less suspicion about you now Amber but I do think you’re making a mistake if you take that 50% chance on me. Think about it, Refty suspects me all game, the fabricator decides it’s a good idea to give him a fake gun. This could make some suspect me (or any of his other suspects) as the fabricator trying to quietly off him but if I was a mafia role I would have killed Refty right away in all honesty. That much suspicion and conversation is a huge risk. I have an important role to you all.

I suspected Lykos and didn’t vote him as I knew he wouldn’t be healed and would bleed out. He’s honest but fully and I was able to see through his lies. 

That being said I myself am in as much danger as the others. The coyote needs to go down then we can wrap this game up with ease but until then? It’s a blind game of darts and us taking shots in the dark is our only real option. We need to think about other suspects rather than me, Refty suspected me all game and stillndidnt die until just now, why would I be Mafia if he was allowed to live this long? 

Edit: @Alistair I was a bit busy when day three went up so I couldn’t speak much or read anything until now. Susanoo’s defense is eerie that’s a fact. 

Edited by Quinnox
addition

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Quinnox

If you were an outlaw, it wouldn't have been smart to kill Refty right away, since everyone knew he openly suspected you and people would have automatically turned on you. Actually, letting Refty live for a while then kill himself with a gun was the best possible outcome for you. Again, if you were an outlaw.

@Alistair As for someone who rarely gets mafia roles in these games, my thought process is not always the strongest because I’m clever but more in a deduction and detective way. Also relying on a fake gun would be silly as the one who possesses it has the ability to just not use it.

Also to bring them into the spotlight in case Susanoo happens to also be innocent, what about Refty’s 2 other suspects? Paul and ECT? I kind of suspect ECT now that I think about it. Rather quiet this time around, Idk...

@Quinnox I didn't say you relied on Refty's fake gun. Only that the current outcome was the best possible for you if you were an outlaw.

Also you're trying to divert our attentions from you to other players a bit too much now ;)

Edited by Alistair
typo

@Alistair Well what else do you have to say about me? I’ll stay in the spotlight as much as you’d like, it won’t change anything but the fact that you’re playing into the outlaws’ hands of turning us all against each other. There’s one more left and to be all on their own I feel like they’d do everything, more now than ever, to stay away from the whole discussion going on here. 

@Quinnox I don't know, you could literally tell us anything interesting in order to prove your sincerity and good faith. Have you been jailed? Do you have a weapon? Atm you're not saying anything besides I'm playing for the mafia by suspecting you instead of others.

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting Paul and ECT. Interestingly enough, you're suspecting ECT for the same reason I suspected you: his silence.

Shadow’s defense is weak, as well as suspicious. Also, a certain line you’ve mentioned(won’t post it, the Coyote has to find it) All but confirms your role to me, if you happen to be innocent. So, Quinn, who did you choose to visit? 

@Alistair I’ve been speaking every single day what do you mean lmao I wasn’t around the second the discussion started that’s why I was “silent” early. I’ve been here every day to discuss. ECT has not said much each day other than their vote. 

@DigitalAmber I went to visit Seal the first night but he was jailed. I visited Lykos the following night to learn nothing of interest. I then visited Amber the most recent night again: nothing. All I can say is it is possible either the fabricator is dead, two roles are doing nothing, or I have just been going the opposite direction. That was my pathing, Refty could have potentially been saved had I visited him once. 

Alistair reveals as the Sheriff and shoots Shadowsusanoo! Shadowsusanoo dies as a Townfolk!

1. Venus as a Townfolk [Killed N1]
 2. Lykos Hand as an Outlaw [Bled to death N2]
 3. Alistair as the Sheriff
 4. Megagun as a Townfolk [Killed N0]
 5. Digital Amber as ???
 6. Jace Stormkirk as a Townfolk [Lynched D2]
 7. Paul25 as ??? 
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Refty365 as a Townfolk [Killed D3]
10. Lord Drakyle as an Outlaw [Lynched D1]
11. Shadowsusanoo as a Townfolk [Killed D3]
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Seal as ???

@Seal @Shadowsusanoo

Well that proves Alistair’s innocence even though none of us really suspected him. Susanoo never really spoke to defend himself which caused this unfortunate event which is why people do need to speak up or this happens.

Edit: Alistair is dead from the coyote if we don’t lynch correctly. I think we need to worry about that first now to ensure Alistair’s safety. 

Edited by Quinnox
Addition

To be fair I think Digital suspected me of being the Coyote at some point. It's not the reason I took action though. I wanted to use my gun before it was too late, and Shadowsusanoo provided me with a reason to, given his last statement sounded very mafiaish. Sorry @Shadowsusanoo >~<

Let's make that count. The possibilities are reduced to only a handful of people now.

Amber has made statements to seem like the coyote and I don’t suspect them as much anymore but like. To throw suspicion that way could have been to try and get people off their trail? I am suspicious of ECT primarily, then Amber. Seal and Paul are in the running but I feel they’re not dangerous just moreso busy with life.

And I'm not busy with life? That hurts, Quinn

A lot happened while I was asleep (or trying, anyway...)

I'll admit I like to be concise with my statements I think, especially when I don't really have info to add. I guess that makes me seem suspicious in these games...But it is essential to vote out the Coyote this day, since Alistair's identity is now known, not to mention I think it's now possible to guess Quinn and even Amber's role as well.

I will say that I don't think I've been that much more quiet that Paul or Seal, but I'm not in a role that would allow me to gather info so I don't know that I can prove anything to y'all.

Very well. I understand what you mean.

Quinn, I hesitated a lot before shooting Shadow because you were my initial target. I see now that I was wrong to shoot him. But what's done is done.

[Eliminate] Quinnox

Please prove your innocence if you can.

@EndearingCharacterTrait You were active on discord but not the thread so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I didn't mean it in a you're not busy way sorry if it came off that way.

@Anti_Hero If I say you're correct, the coyote gets me tonight as for with two confirmed roles, Alistair is less desirable considering they no longer have a night action. If I don't say anything you'll bandwagon lynch me. Such a situation is not beneficial to any of us. 

We have Paul, Amber, Seal, ECT, and me.

Alistair is the Sheriff. Anti is a townie; however, we are unsure of which role that is.

It's a 1/5 chance in getting a beneficial target, primarily the coyote. This is 20%. If you made it 2/5 chance of hitting one since mafia / coyote still helps, that's 40%. This is below 50% which isn't really great for anyone. Paul & Seal still remain fairly quiet while we have ECT, Amber, and I all here trying to defend ourselves. If you ask me, we should wait to hear their sides before voting takes place.

@Seal @Paul25

@Quinnox, you insist a lot on finding the Coyote first. Your apparent concern for my safety is appreciated, however that's also what the last outlaw would do in order to survive.

Let's not beat around the bush any longer. What you said to Digital makes you look like you're the Barkeep. However, Anti, who has been proven innocent and has no reason to lie, thinks you're not.

Are you the Barkeep?