[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

Wait lol Quinn I didn’t know you were serious; Drakyle didn’t do anything for his side because I got us (“us” being the majority of players) to lynch him before he had the chance—kind of seems like a bad argument. I’d really rather not have to vote/argue for your guilt, because that’s basically all I already did Day 2.

Alistair what do you mean “townread”? And how would being jailed cross you out from being mafia (you could still be mafia without being able to perform night actions)?

Also, I just figured that I’d mention (without going into too much detail) that a dead player DM’d me without my solicitation, and has said a bunch of stuff—none of it is explicitly revealing, but it is definitely a monkeywrench thrown into the mix of my judgement. I’m not going to say what was said or who said it, but am instead posting this so Dive can see it sooner and respond to my discord DM

Edited by Refty365
Don’t want to double post again

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 3 that could've done so: Venus (most recently killed), Drakyle (lynched), & Megagun (first night killed). Whoever did it that's pretty crappy in all honesty.

And I am stating your argument isn't 100% as valid as you make it seem. Sure it makes you much less suspicious and I am not currently suspicious of you in the first place; however, it's just not an argument you can use to state that we should trust that you are in fact town. You made a correct guess with no real evidence, just from reading and stating your analysis from Drakyle's posts. Nothing more. Nothing less.

As of now, I’m going to [Vote] Seal, because before they voted to eliminate Anti, the way they described the situation was kind of sketchy, and then when they placed their actual vote they included little to no information as to why they believed Drakyle over Anti (I’m typing on my phone, so the quoting function is messed up; just go back in the chat history to check and see what I mean). As always, if somebody can convince me to vote otherwise, then I will.

@Refty365

Townread means I believe you're town. Why? Because there's no way a mafioso would make so much noise so early in the game.

Also, my announcement doesn't clear me of being maf. I never said that. It's merely a (true) piece of information I'm giving you all as a gesture of good faith.

Since we have to vote and I may not be able to later:

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

Nothing personal, it's just that you're one of the hardest to read atm, and I don't know whom to vote for. The others don't have to bandwagon on you.

I have been suspicious of Jace. As for Seal, not so much (still a little though). A third party suspicion that I'll leave in the air for others to consider is DigitalAmber with that coyote situation.

Seeing as time is running out and Jace & Seal are our two contenders as of now I will go with my gut and pick who I feel more suspicious, and as Alistair said, hard to read. If you have anything to persuade my vote in another direction feel free to give your opinions.

Eliminate - Jace Stormkirk

Again, I will admit I posed those questions on accident. I am a townie, believe it or not. I can't really roleclaim until the coyote is dead. Hmm, I think I'll vote Eliminate [Jace Stormkirk]

Mindlessly babdwagoning is never helpful and can easily be mafia abused 

Alistair, lol, thanks (I guess)

Alright Quinn and Seal, that’s good enough for me. As tempted as I am to go ahead and vote for Jace, I’m going to wait (Amber’s post would make me feel bad about bandwagoning), but if I’m honest, I trust Amber less than Jace.

My only hangup is the fact that Jace has barely said anything—obviously he could still be mafia (and it’s still at least a 33% chance he’s mafia), but it just seems kind of unlikely that a mafia member would say close to nothing this whole time (instead of trying to overwhelm conversation or subtley steer it), and given that that is arguably one of the mafia’s best weapons, I don’t feel too great about the usefulness of lynching Jace. I’ll go through with it if everybody else wants me to though.

Because of this, [Unvote] Seal

Edited by Refty365

Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Day Two Results / Night Two

Accusations were hurled around... despite last day's celebration, the villagers were still suspicious of their fellow townfolk. No one can be trusted, the wind seemed to echo and the villagers chose to trust barely and doubted greatly. They suspected everyone - those who condemned Anti_Hero, those who attacked Lord Drakyle, those who remained silent, and those who were so vocal in the day's proceedings.

It had been so chaotic... until the first votes arose. The town began to condemn Jace Stormkirk and most of everyone began to follow. He did not say anything in his defense. Was he just silent or was he just absent? But he was condemned ... condemned unjustly.

Jace Stormkirk is lynched. He is a Townfolk.

* Don't forget you can't reveal anything related to your role as this is an alignment reveal only game.

=====

Night Two has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Strictly no commenting in the thread at night.

=====

Player List for Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Venus as a Townfolk [Killed N1]
 2. Lykos Hand as ???
 3. Alistair as ???
 4. Megagun as a Townfolk [Killed N0]
 5. Digital Amber as ???
 6. Jace Stormkirk as Townfolk [Lynched D2]
 7. Paul25 as ??? 
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Refty365 as ???
10. Lord Drakyle as an Outlaw [Lynched D1]
11. Shadowsusanoo as ???