[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

@Refty365 (quoting is borked again... sigh)

Yeah, just three. I think Megagun was simply the victim of the first mafia kill. Guns that are given to us can be used only during the day, if I'm not mistaken? Even if I'm wrong, maf kill happens before the Gunsmith and Fabricator can give weapons to anyone, so the only people who could have had a gun at this point are Sheriff and Illusionist, and in both cases someone would have been exposed as the shooter.

It's not the Coyote either since there's a clear gun wound.

Either Drakyle or Anti could be the maf killer, or none if them if there's some trickery at play. Which is unlikely, but you never know.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, all guns are used during day phase. Phase post indicates the use of a gun, not by a specific role, but it indicates the use of a gun by the Outlaws as their nightly kill.

There will be a clear indication if the kill is done by the Outlaws or the Coyote based on how I describe it.

Edited by Magister Divergent

I would assume the outlaw did it, I would also assume that we both visited him, not necessarily killed him. Based on that I would assume (for now) we both are inocent. Since the kill isn't a visit (or is it?)

Anyway. Megagun is a likely target for any night role, it isn't necessarily a mafia role nor a town role. 

I would prefer to keep the status quo by not revealing my role, but if it is needed to I will later.

So it seems either Anti or Drakyle is an outlaw. I suspect only one Is, as the maf kill is the first night action. The maf wouldn't need to stand two members. The saloon would likely have stated all night actions and did the death last. I am unsure how Dive handles it so I can't be sure. 

It's pretty clear both are the prime suspects and most likely one did it. I have an idea of why you jumped into voting right away and can agree it's a good reasoning (him trying to state both are innocent seems suspicious because who else could've done it?) But @Venuswhy so quick to vote? I'd like to hear your reasoning as it could help me and the others on our decision 

I talked with dive and the kill count indeed as a visit, so one of us did the killing. I can just say it wasnt me. My role is indeed one of the mentioned ones, but if I reveal the role the coyote may kill me. 

Obviously Im not the coyote, Jailer, Doctor. This means I am already a target for the outlaws. (and the coyote may be able to guess my role)

I would propose something else, no one will visit no one and not a single weapon will be given. If Dive continues to inform us who visited the dead player then in 4 nights we win. 

The only way to explain it would be to reveal my role XD 

Alistair said this:
maf kill happens before the Gunsmith and Fabricator can give weapons to anyone.

I dont agree, what would be the point of the doctor if he only protects after the person is killed?

As Jace said:

gunsmith ,blacksmith, barkeep, jailer, doctor (town) fabricator, bandit (outlaws) and coyote (3rd party) 

Those are the possible roles, but if I would be a jailer or dotor, mega would have survived, the coyote is also out of question, if im not mistaken the coyote acts first and at this point would be impossible to guess the role. giving a gun would be dangerous at this point in the game. I pretty much softclaimed my role now... 

And I could simply fabric an explanation for any of those 2 roles...

Guest Sparkin'

[Vote] Lord Drakyle

The reason for these quick votes is simple. It's one or another.

For now, I'm inclined to believe Anti. If Drakyle comes up with innocent-looking posts, I might change it.

As much as i'd like to reveal my reasoning (as I'm sure is the case with Anti_hero) to help ease your suspicions, there is a damned Coyote loose who i'd rather not make myself an easy target for.

Not to mention I have no idea what roles the mafia would fear most and therefore I don't think it's in my interest or anyone's interest for that matter revealing our role

(also how is Mega talking? I thought he was dead?) Put it this was, if one of us reveals our role, there will be no doubt two deaths, that being one of whomever is lynched and the other by a coyote targeting whoever revealed their role

Simply put my reason for visiting him was with no intent to harm him, He was alive when I left him.

Cast your votes as you will, I will not think any less of you all if I am lynched....maybe I will a little but nothing I can do about that, I just happened to choose the wrong person to visit whom happened to have a very unfortunate demise. Let's hope these outlaws are caught swiftly else we die out to a coyote or them no good rotten folk sneaking around at night.

@DigitalAmber Townfolk or Mafia, the coyote is still a reason to not roleclaim, as for why both of us were yelled out about, I can only assume we both visited with reasons related to our roles but one of us was mafia and resulted in Mega's death.

And if you wonder why i'm not saying Anti is the Mafia the reason is it would be a situation where we both point the finger at each other which gets nowhere, so there is really no point to it.

Minus my role since I doubt anyone is brave enough or dumb enough to reveal theirs either just yet is there anything else you wanna know from me?

It is true. If. Want I can just say something to justify my visit. Of course I had my reason but only after I roleclaim will it have any fundament ... But if I do Drakyle will say it is his role. Not to forget the coyote. I think the coyote wouldn't kill m now, but in the future yes 

Drakyle, the coyote only attacks once, and once they do then their identity is made public—given the coyote has to make it to the end of the game to win, I doubt they’ll reveal their identity this early. Tbh, your explanation seems kind of sketchy imo (all you did was give a bad reason to not explain your role, and basically only say that you aren’t an outlaw; Anti at least gave us more info to work with, even putting himself at risk of being killed by the coyote).

Seems Anti and me are of a like mind, neither of us can roleclaim without making life easier for the coyote and at the same time neither of us can clear suspicions unless we roleclaim even then it would just be two people arguing over who the role actually belongs to.

But, tbh Drakyle, you’re not acting like Anti is guilty or threatening (which you would probably be doing if you were innocent; only an outlaw would be as aloof or try so hard to appear neutral).

[Vote] Lord Drakyle

So lemme get this straight, i'm expected to say Anti is mafia who in turn will say I am Mafia just because you can't accept that it would be pointless anyway? It's either me or him, neither of us can prove or disprove our own or the other's claim of innocence so why should I waste my time with something that is already clear?

[Vote Eliminate] Refty365 If you are gonna vote on me just because I don't point the blame at Anti knowing it's just my word against theirs, I have to wonder if that is the real reason you are voting to lynch me? Yes Venus voted me, but their reason is because they are seeing the problem for what it is and currently feel swayed towards believing Anti_Hero, I respect their decision. I hope people actually vote who to lynch on someone based more than just "he isn't defending himself, lynch he" the innocent need not defend themselves and ultimately, you will learn the facts no matter who you kill, just try make it based on something that you can live with on your conscience better if you have one when you kill someone innocent, know you had good reason why you chose that person over your other option/s.

I based my decision off of how the coven (which included you) played last game—I’m not suggesting people just be pointing fingers at each other, I’m just thinking that if you know Anti is an outlaw, then you would act more like he’s an outlaw (but you’re not acting like that, so I think you’re more suspicious of the two).

Also, when you say “the innocent don’t need to defend themselves”, you’re defending yourself (which doesn’t make me feel better about your standing).