[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

Lol its fine Amber I was surprised too, but I honestly think I wasn’t killed because then mafia doesn’t want to validate my claims that those who defended/sided with Drakyle should be under suspicion (especially since Drakyle exerted effort to try and dissuade is from believing that)—they’re already down a third of their population, so losing another member has got to be one of the last things they want to do

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to everyone,

@Alistair Well i voted for Anti because i thought it was one of the Mafia, since it seemed to me that Drakyle was innocent with his words. I tried to trust him, but once again i was wrong, so i apologize to Anti for voting for him. 

But there is a problem, i'm bleeding. I was trying to help an ally, but at the end i was pricked by the cactus, so if the doctor will not heal me, i will be destined to die :( 

@Refty365 Give it a rest, I was not defending Drakyle as I have stated before already. Anti was acting very nervous in defending himself and trying to prove his innocence which is something mafia members may do in mafia games. You can be suspicious of me all you'd like; however, there's a difference between defending and just seeing sides and arguments differently. As for me voting? You don't know why I voted because you're not in my head, I voted for Drakyle as when he continued to speak he seemed more and more as if he didn't care to be killed regardless. That leaves the two suspects and their "personalities:" Anti: The antsy suspect wanting to clear his name at any cost & Drakyle: The suspect who could care less which way the vote goes. Both had reasons to potentially be Mafia members. Drakyle further pushed himself into the spotlight and made it an easier pick for all of us. Had Drakyle been anyone else with a different personality this could have gone an entirely different way. If this doesn't clear everything up for you I honestly don't know what to tell you. 

Side note your multi-posting is quite a lot you can always edit and just put "Addition: " under and put in reason for editing: "added more thoughts" rather than posts back to back but you do you.

@DigitalAmber This means we lynch Alistair today right? Lol I kid I kid

@Alistair Cactuar from Final Fantasy probably could

Quinn I’m sorry if I made you mad, but I don’t see how the points that I made were unfair or unqualified—could you explain more?

And you keep saying “all of us” and “we”, but you haven’t really given us a good reason to trust you—is that just a subconscious word choice, or is it intentional?

As for whether that clears everything up, no, it doesn’t—Drakyle seemed very insistent on 1) not being lynched and 2) not being suspicious of those who sided with him. You didn’t address that, but I’ll admit, I’m not sure what somebody can say about that—it looks suspicious, and there’s no way to defend yourself from that (and obviously that isn’t damning, but for you to own up to the fact that there are shady things connected to you would go a long way).

Lykos, why don’t you narrow your role down to three or four possibilities? That’s easier to decide upon than just hearing your role “is important for our salvation”.

So, @Alistair, are you the jailer. I'd say that is an important role, I know I found it to be a few games back. Also, two of the maf also go out at night, so keep that in mind. Now I'm probably overthinking it, but this would be a great maf move. "Save me from "bleeding" Doctor, so Xe is distracted. Regardless, I trust you, although I have a suspicion Venus was the Cactus. Who has a gun at this point, I'm curious. The number might determine if the fabricator is dead

@Refty365 I don't know if you've noticed but for the most part you're only going after me, and you seem to be the only one going after me. You said it yourself you have others to be suspicious of so why me? We also have to look at those who aren't saying anything at all entirely: Shadowsusano & Seal. Is it perhaps to try and avoid incriminating themselves? As for me defending myself, you can't roleclaim in this mafia game it's a death wish in itself. So what do you want me to say other than I'm not an outlaw? The coyote will get me if I say what town role I am and the outlaws will very much so target me if I make it clear as to which potential roles I may be. I promise you it's valuable, but we can only speak in circles and riddles such as how Lykos is. If he were to make it more obvious than 3 roles (which already gives the coyote a 33.3% chance to get a kill which isn't high but still dangerous) he would basically be a goner. Basically, there are a couple others to think about as well, not just me. And there is not much we can give to help each other out without risking our own lives. We can't even really know who Venus or Drakyle were as whoever has that information would be the Undertaker.

Edit (Digital's post didn't show up before): @DigitalAmber How do you know the gunsmith isn't giving out guns? I recall you saying they should refrain from it to render the Fabricator useless yesterday but unless you're stating you're the gunsmith yourself, we can't truly be sure. Of course, using a gun wouldn't be logical because we can't tell if it's real or not until the Barkeep determines such. But it is still not something we can know 100%.

Edited by Quinnox
Addition made

@DigitalAmber

No, I'm not the Jailer. I didn't mention it when I considered Lykos' possible roles because it didn't fit his words very well. The Jailer prevents someone from acting at night. It's not "help" per se. He also protects but that's a secondary effect.

Also were you really expecting me to roleclaim with the Coyote still around?

I agree that was a stupid question I posed. I did ask the gunsmith to refrain, thus making the fabricator useless. I wasn't sure if Xe heeded my words or not. If he didn't, revealing who had guns would reveal if the fabricator was still alive(if he didn't refrain) Anyway, it also helps rule out suspects, if the gunsmith never handed any but maybe one gun. The fabricator wouldn't give a maf a gun, but then lying comes in..,

Quinn, I’m just responding to the people I mentioned to be suspicious (which is only you, as of now), plus, as I mentioned, you were the first person (aside from Drakyle) to argue/suggest his innocence. But you’re right, I have been going after you for too long, so I’ll stop for now—there isn’t anything for you to even add, like you said, so there’s no point. 

PSA Amber has kind of had a history of asking questions that would require roleclaiming to answer; go look through the chat and let me know what you think as to whether or not I’m right

And I apologize for being so suspecting of people—last game I was suspicious of people yet didn’t say anything, and I then found out that the people I suspected were witches once I died (which caused the regret of not sharing my suspicions, which is why I’m doing it so much now).

@Refty365 I'm just saying like there are others to be wary of not just me. As for Digital that is true, we could have found the coyote but it also could just be a coincidence. I'm honestly like suspicious of the two who refrain from speaking in these discussions but my luck if we end up voting for them they're either townies or get modkilled and it's a waste of a lynch which created a predicament. @Shadowsusanoo & @Seal Where have you guys been? Some input might be helpful.

Shadowsusanoo did this last game as well. I will admit I'm probably the most likely to be coyote, but I'm not. I also wont reveal my role yet for that exact reason. I do the roleclaim questioning accidentally and subconsciously, so sorry if i seem suspicious. Again, we could always lynch Alistair if we cant decide(He's lived too long!! I jest, i jest)