[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Night Two Results / Day Three

Lykos Hand waited and waited for the doctor, but the doctor didn't arrive... as for why he didn't go and heal him, the reasons are left unknown...

Also, the Outlaws failed to kill anyone... for what reasons and why that happened... no one's even sure. Probably the wind knows?

It was a new day for lynching... would the Townfolk find the last Outlaw? Or would the Outlaw kill them all? Or perhaps the Coyote, hiding in the shadows would devour them all?

Lykos Hand has bled to death. He is an Outlaw.

* Don't forget you can't reveal anything related to your role as this is an alignment reveal only game.

=====

Day Three has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about the night's events and whom you'd like to lynch.

=====

Player List for Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Venus as a Townfolk [Killed N1]
 2. Lykos Hand as an Outlaw [Bled to death N2]
 3. Alistair as ???
 4. Megagun as a Townfolk [Killed N0]
 5. Digital Amber as ???
 6. Jace Stormkirk as Townfolk [Lynched D2]
 7. Paul25 as ??? 
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Refty365 as ???
10. Lord Drakyle as an Outlaw [Lynched D1]
11. Shadowsusanoo as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Seal as ???

@Seal @Shadowsusanoo

Lykos! I trusted you!!!

No really I wouldn't have thought you were an outlaw. Congrats to the Doctor for being more perceptive than I was. Or more dead than I am.

And apologies to Jace for voting against him. Expected the outlaws to bandwagon, but not the entire player list lol

That's a very specific and odd guess, @Alistair. We don't know what the the specific roles of the dead maf are. As to answer your question, @Refty365, the coyote probably has a guess at what my role might be, but a deductive sort of encounter Quinn is mafia. I have a plausible idea as to what role Quinn could be if she is in fact innocent. 

Edited by DigitalAmber
Changed the word Firm to Plausible

Amber I do think the last mafia member is illusionist—the other two knew ahead of time that they were going to die, yet didn’t use the illusionist ability (so it stands to reason that neither was the illusionist).

Hmm, true. The others could have easily shot one of us and blamed it on a more sideline character. It would be odd for them not to use it, unless they feel confident that non us of will recive guns. Quinn very well could be the illusionist. Anyway, Alistiar, your posts give me this hungry, waiting vibe to read

Hmm, true. The others could have easily shot one of us and blamed it on a more sideline character. It would be odd for them not to use it, unless they feel confident that non us of will recive guns. Quinn very well could be the illusionist. Anyway, Alistiar, your posts give me this hungry, waiting vibe to read

Only 50%, Quinn is either important or she is mafia, and while she could be mafia, it’s only a 50% chance. The maf will more likely then not stay passive tonight, trying to change a 50% into a 100, if she is’nt maf. 

Edited by DigitalAmber
Clarity

I would say that our possible suspect list is down to

1) Paul25

2) Shadowsusanoo

3) Quinnox

4) EndearingCharacterTrait

5) Seal

Given the first night of voting, I think Paul and Endearing are vindicated if being mafia (they voted against Drakyle early, yet he was making pleas right till the end, plus it was the first night—it’s improbable that the mafia would vote against him like that); in regards to Seal, while he *could* be mafia, I have more reservations about Shadow and Quinnox (given that it’s probable that the mafia wouldn’t put all their eggs in one basket, but they might have). As for Shadow and Quinn: I think Shadow is just too busy to really do much (and was probably unavailable to do a mafia vote, hence no mafia kill tonight; yet, Lykos also didn’t do a mafia vote—it could have been a play to try and frame Shadow, since we all know they don’t really do much), and that Quinn is either mafia or something important (something motivating her to get involved in conversation). In the end, my final three suspects for mafia are Shadow, Quinn, and Seal (emphasis on Shadow and Quinn), but again, either of the previous two could be coyote. I either Shadow is mafia, but just inactive, or Quinn (?) is trying to leverage that public knowledge to make us suspect Shadow instead of her. I would go ahead and label Shadow as mafia, but I can’t think of any other reason (besides busyness, yet even that seems improbable) for why Lykos wouldn’t condemn somebody by himself (maybe Dive can explain whether there is a game mechanic that would leave the mafia vote as a draw if one of the members didn’t vote? I think it’s reasonable for that mechanic to be public information) if he weren’t trying to set up Shadow. But if Shadow is merely inactive, then maybe we find some way (whether by using a role, or by lynching) to test whether Quinn is trustworthy. If she is trustworthy, then we investigate Shadow (while, I guess, also Seal). One thing to keep in mind—if Quinn is guilty, then she poses a great threat. If Shadow is guilty, it’s probable that they won’t even do anything with their turn. But, if Quinn is innocent, then Shadow is probably guilty (which means one of the remaining three is coyote).

Final tally: after rereading chat, I want to cross Seal off the mafia suspect list—he said that we should be able to trust all the people who voted against Drakyle (but if he was mafia, that would mean that he only made innocents look better, since Lykos and him voted against Anti, and that doesn’t seem like a mafia move). So, that means we’re left with Quinn and Shadow are reasonable mafia suspects, but it also means that the coyote will probably be able to correctly guess the role unless both are killed, or we kill/jail the coyote.

Keeping that in mind, I feel like this is the best thing to do. 

The court’s adjourned.

You are least could reveal when you got that gun... That way we would know a little bit of info 

I think we should focus on the coyote... Soon he will be a problem. Who you think is the one?

Edited by Anti_Hero

I believe that the fabricator is still alive. Lykos should have been the ilusionist that believed we trusted him. Like you did Alistair. 

I think it's the most importance we find the coyote, after that the undertaker can roleclaim as the barkeeper can, and thus identify who has fake guns. Since no one can give themselves an item whoever has a fake gun is inocent. 

If the bandit is the one that survived then we know anything we get from there on is real.

The same with the ilusionist . But this one can't steal so the gunsmith can just keep giving away guns

Who was jailed? I think this could be the key this day 

Refty suspected Quinn and Shadow. Since he was a Townfolk, we know that he was sincere in his suspicions (although that obviously doesn't make him automatically right).

Quinn has been curiously silent and Shadow's defense seems to be "you can't prove me guilty". It doesn't bode well for either of them.

@Anti_Hero it is also possible that Lykos was the Fabricator and gave out fake guns on N0 and N1, to Refty and another player, before bleeding to death.

My theory is that Drakyle was the Bandit and didn't have the opportunity to steal anything. He was chosen to carry out the kill on N0 because at this point the mafia collectively decided that he didn't have anything better to do (not to mention Bandit is arguably the least powerful Outlaw role, so it made sense for the Bandit to take risks rather than his 2 allies). Lykos was the Fabricator and gave a gun to Refty on either N0 or N1 (the latter would mean that Refty was the Cactus). Then the Illusionist is stil alive somewhere, hasn't used their ability yet, and is most likely either Shadow or Quinn.