[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooo, been away all day and come back to this...ok let's try clear up the main points.

Pretty much what I summed up you are saying Refty is, I got no proof against anyone but you are suspicious if you side with the guy I have picked, yeesh.

Anyhow here's the thing, I know im not Mafia which means Anti has to be the Mafia. happy? Also I only asked anyone voting to be clear on their choice as it is kinda just part of my own personality, I would hate to vote someone and find out they were a good guy but my reason wasn't much to feel like I could justify the choice I made.

Looking like I will be the one to die tomorrow, ah well can't be helped, we will all see the truth at least but just in case by some miracle I get to see the mafia guy dead this night instead of me, and because I see your reasoning at least Refty more clearly.

[Unvote] Refty365

[Eliminate] Anti_hero

Whatever the outcome, good luck guys and gals, try not to tear each other apart over the choice made today by everyone it's 50/50 which kinda makes the choice even harder but also easier in some weird way, that means don't go attacking Anti's supporters for their choice to support him and likewise don't attack those who supported me, there is no reason for it, they made a choice same as you.

seems I missed a tidbit, something about me getting worked up?

Anyhow yeah I kinda did, only because I got voted instantly for not wasting time with something that would amount to nothing and I was already in a bit of a bad mood so I kinda let it get to me sorry for that.

Good luck Anti, you mafia you, coin has been tossed so let's see who it lands on, whoever lands Heads, loses theirs : P

UPDATE:

You have around 14 hours (or depends on if I can update on time) until this phase ends.

Vote Tally:

Lord Drakyle [7] - Venus, Refty365, Alistair, EndearingCharacterTrait, Digital Amber, Paul25, Anti_Hero

Anti_Hero [4] - Lord Drakyle, Jace Stormkirk, Lykos Hand, Seal

Not voted yet [2] - Shadowsusanoo, Quinnox

Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Day One Results / Night One

The town was eager to find Megagun's murderer. They discussed and discussed about what they should do about the two possible suspects - and it all boiled down to whom they thought was more likely to be an Outlaw and they determined that Lord Drakyle was the Outlaw due to his seemingly neutral view despite the events of last night and his apparent behavior which was similar to one of the renowned witches, related to him, who razed a town some regions away.

The Mayor asked, "Are you innocent of killing Megagun?"

"I am." He replied. "I did not kill the man."

"Unfortunately, we found this in the garbage bin in Megagun's home." The Mayor stated as he took a gun from a plastic bag. "We found the initials L.D in it and it's pretty unlikely to be NOT yours."

".... Dangit." Lord Drakyle said and he attempted to escape, but his face turned to a face of shock when a gun was pushed against his neck.

"Move and you die." The Sheriff coolly commanded. "You will be detained.... forever."

And Lord Drakyle was taken away to the jail to be kept there eternally.

Lord Drakyle is lynched. He is an Outlaw.

=====

Night One has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. No commenting in the thread while night goes on.

=====

Player List for Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Venus as ???
 2. Lykos Hand as ???
 3. Alistair as ???
 4. Megagun as Townfolk [Killed N0]
 5. Digital Amber as ???
 6. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 7. Paul25 as ??? 
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Refty365 as ???
10. Lord Drakyle as Outlaw [Lynched D1]
11. Shadowsusanoo as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Seal as ???

Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Night One Results / Day Two

The town was delightful that they had found the first of the Outlaws they had to find. They celebrated by having a feast in the mayor's house - who welcomed them comfortably into his home. Despite the festivities, some of the townfolk chose to be on their guard in the case of an infiltration by the Outlaws due to Drakyle's arrest, and they were right. Outlaws had infiltrated the celebration discreetly, and unfortunately, they were sneakier than the townfolk thought.

One of the Outlaws stalked Venus, who chose to stay in solitude. "Easy target." The Outlaw said. "Hey there. Be glad you're -" Venus looked and before he could say anything, the Outlaw whispered, "- gonna see my knife skills first hand." as the Outlaw stabbed Venus in the gut. 

Venus crumpled to the ground and the Outlaw left before anyone could notice the corpse on the premises of the mayor's low and humble home. 

Venus is killed. He is a Townfolk.

* Don't forget you can't reveal anything related to your role as this is an alignment reveal only game.

=====

Day Two has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about the night's events and choose whom to vote for.

=====

Player List for Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Venus as a Townfolk [Killed N1]
 2. Lykos Hand as ???
 3. Alistair as ???
 4. Megagun as a Townfolk [Killed N0]
 5. Digital Amber as ???
 6. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 7. Paul25 as ??? 
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Refty365 as ???
10. Lord Drakyle as an Outlaw [Lynched D1]
11. Shadowsusanoo as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Seal as ???

@Seal

@Shadowsusanoo (has to vote this day phase or risk replacement)

“Whatever the outcome, good luck guys and gals, try not to tear each other apart over the choice made today by everyone it's 50/50 which kinda makes the choice even harder but also easier in some weird way, that means don't go attacking Anti's supporters for their choice to support him and likewise don't attack those who supported me, there is no reason for it, they made a choice same as you.” —Drakyle

Given that he was an outlaw, do you think this implicates those he was referring to (and Quinn)?

@Refty365 The way you worded that question is confusing so I'm not really sure what you're asking.

It seems the outlaws didn't target Anti because I guess they don't find him really too important? It's clear to us all at this point he's a townie, as we made the correct decision on going for Drakyle instead. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but then again with little information I tend to do that for the most part anyways. I give others a chance to prove themselves until true evidence comes up which in this case, none really did; however, Anti did really fight for himself there. 

As for the outlaw target from tonight, why would they go for Venus? It's a shame we don't know which role (other than our own personal one & the Saloon Owner) was lost tonight. Maybe they were just thinking Venus got another healing role like from previous mafia games since it seems like that is how some like to play the game. We'll have to see what everybody thinks before coming to a logical conclusion here.

Sincerely Venus was suspicious. So I don't see the point in killing a suspicious player ... 

Anyway. I believe that at least one outlaw voted for lord (maybe even both) since this would "clear" the suspicion put on them...

The undertaker most likely visited lord. It would be good to know his discoveries... It's too soon but still. And I think that lord wasn't the illusionist or else he would try to shoot someone. That means he was either the bandit or fabricator. 

Since Drakyle was our man, I'm curious to know what led the people who voted against Anti to do so. @Jace Stormkirk @LykosHand @Seal, to be clear I don't actually suspect you guys (I don't have solid reasons to, and the outlaws might very well have voted against Drakyle anyway), I'd just like to know what led you to think Anti was the most suspicious of the 2.

If there's any specific reason besides having to cast a vote, of course.

^what Anti and Alistair said

In regards for why Venus was targeted—it could have been because they figured the doctor would go for Anti (one of the confirmed innocents) and/or to cause confusion in their choice to throw us off their trail; I do genuinely think that the mafia probably wasn’t wanting to lose one so easily, and reacted in a very reactionary way to the possibility that we were moving in the right direction for at least another mafia member (by suggesting that those who initially defended a mafia member did so because they were a fellow mafia member(s)). 

I understand and why an innocent would do what you did Quinn, but if I’m honest, it seems more probably that a mafia member would have done what you did (given the situation). 

As of now, im highly suspicious of Quinn, Lykos, Jace, and Seal. Some defense would be appreciated.

Also, given that I was the one who really pointed to Drakyle, can we go ahead and cross me off of the suspected mafia list? I think I’ve proven where my loyalties lie.

And Quinn, for the record, you only voted for Drakyle once it was obvious he was going to be condemned no matter what (which would be the smartest play for a mafia member, kind of like what Anti was saying), so as far as I’m concerned, you’re still on the suspect list for being mafia (given that you were the primary, original defendant of Drakyle); again, it’s not impossible for an innocent person to have done what you did, it just makes more sense that a mafia member would have done that.

And let’s also keep in mind that most (if not all) of these cases are ones that we won’t have much evidence for (except for what we see people say and behave like)

Edited by Refty365
Typos

Honestly, I’m suprised two certain people haven’t died yet. The first is Alistair, who I’m only mentioning for the joke, and the second is Refty. I’m just pointing this out and Refty is likely innocent. Refty seems to be leading the anti mafia crusade for us innocents and surprisingly isint dead, yet Venus is. Venus who was lurking in the background a little, not Refty who has been giving speeches. Refty might have started the assault against Drayke, but some of the maf likely voted for Drayke too. Anyway, sorry if this paints a target on your back Refty. 

Edited by DigitalAmber