[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

I wasn't going to do this one, but maybe I really do need the distraction right now. Sign me up.

We probs shouldn't say Indians though, that's basically just a thing because of how Columbus described it, and he lied about basically everything he found here anyway

I should really just relax

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Quinnox @EndearingCharacterTrait @Anti_Hero According to data gathered by the Bureau of Labor Statistics back in the 90's, American Indian is the most commonly preferred term.

So I guess Indians is probably fine, although it depends on whom you're talking to.

11 hours ago, Alistair said:

@Quinnox @EndearingCharacterTrait @Anti_Hero According to data gathered by the Bureau of Labor Statistics back in the 90's, American Indian is the most commonly preferred term.

So I guess Indians is probably fine, although it depends on whom you're talking to.

I was half joking cause of the whole sjw saying it's problematic but to be fair there is a lot of like bad things surrounding the real Columbus and all that jazz. But as ya said it really depends whom you're talking to which goes for a lot of different things.

Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Night Zero

At a glance, the town looked like a ghost town at night - there was a hardly anyone outside nor was there any activity going in. It wasn't always that way. Since the disappearances and mysterious murders started, the villagers were afraid of being targetted out at night, defenseless, so they chose to keep themselves inside their homes to at least remain away from the shadows that moved in the night.... not like it actually stopped the murders though.

If you actually paid attention to the town at night, you could notice slight movements in the shadows. The Outlaws were continuing with their work. They weren't that much in a hurry. As long as they took over the town, they were patient enough to wait and simply planned for their traps that would lead to ensnare the unknowing villagers.

Meanwhile, the other villagers weren't exactly slacking off. The Mayor was in his office, organizing some important paperwork in relation to the mysterious disappearances while the Sheriff readied his gun for any suspicious activity during the day.

On the outskirts of the town, a rabid Coyote laid in wait. He was hungry, hungry for human meat...

=====

Night Zero has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions to me via PM or DM. Strictly no commenting on the thread during the night.

Role List has been updated to reflect the official role list for this game.

Also, order of actions is as follows: Mafia Kill > Jailer > Coyote > Bandit > Barkeep > Gunsmith, Blacksmith, Fabricator > Doctor

=====

Player List for Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Venus as ???
 2. Lykos Hand as ???
 3. Alistair as ???
 4. Megagun as ???
 5. Digital Amber as ???
 6. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 7. Paul25 as ??? 
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Refty365 as ???
10. Lord Drakyle as ???
11. Shadowsusanoo as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Seal as ???

Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Night Zero Results / Day One

It isn't surprising how peace takes too long to build, but is so easy to destroy and throw apart.

Chaos ensued in the night when the townfolk heard a shout from the Saloon. "What are you doing here, Anti_Hero and Lord Drakyle?" A voice rumbled from somewhere in the centre of the town. The town wasn't too worried as they were probably just visitors of the Saloon Owner... until a few minutes later when he screamed, "Hey, what's that gun for? Don't shoot!" But it was too late for anything as the townfolk heard a shot being fired from a gun.

The townfolk rushed to the scene and truly, they saw Megagun's body on the ground. There was a bullet on his forehead... and two individuals standing there, shocked. 

Anti_Hero said, "I- I visited him, but left almost immediately. I just returned because I heard Megagun scream."

Lord Drakyle replied, "I also left after visiting Megagun, but I returned because I forgot my bag and I just saw him dead when I arrived."

The townfolk decided to detain them for the night, just to make sure neither of them could attempt something funny. They decided to gather again in the morning.

The Mayor announced, "Megagun was murdered last night. Anti_Hero and Lord Drakyle were his last visitors. Shall we find who's the murderer from either of them or set our sights on other possible suspects?"

Megagun is dead. He is a Townfolk.

=====

Day One has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about the night's events and whom to lynch or vote for. The one who receives the most votes gets lynched.

=====

Player List for Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Venus as ???
 2. Lykos Hand as ???
 3. Alistair as ???
 4. Megagun as Townfolk [Killed N0]
 5. Digital Amber as ???
 6. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 7. Paul25 as ??? 
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Refty365 as ???
10. Lord Drakyle as ???
11. Shadowsusanoo as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Seal as ???

@Shadowsusanoo @Seal @Megagun

Howdy Alistair, I really don't know what this mention of me is about (legit don't actually know), but what I can say is that it's a sorry sight seeing the poor fellow died some time after I left him, but at least no one else died.

@Alistair no your curse is still there cause you get voted off after you hard claim a role. as for everyone else (and me) i would be suspicious of any guns that you may have acquired. the nightmares still haunt me of people shooting themselves day after day.

@Megagun well at least we know you were innocent this game.

Edited by Jace Stormkirk