[Epilogue] Wild West Showdown Mafia - Coyote Win

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am @Alistair

Basically she is fakeclaiming. I cant be the coyote as you know, and i can tell you quinnox doesnt have a gun, I can also tell you lykos did and a real one.

And I can tell you that i have one (that I dont know what it is but I guess it is fake) this means if you try to lynch me I will suicide and prove you all that quinnox is the one

Edit: Since I am roleclaiming I might as well tag everyone

@DigitalAmber

@Paul25

@Refty365

@EndearingCharacterTrait

@Seal

Edited by Anti_Hero

Okay, I have a new info for the Towns that Venus was definitely the Cactus. 

I think, you also know now who am I. Right?

Now, I suspect Lykos as well. [Since, he said that he had visited them last night]

Well...and now Quinnox seems to be fakeclaiming clearly evident from the discussions above.

1 minute ago, Paul25 said:

Now, I suspect Lykos as well. [Since, he said that he had visited them last night]

Lykos is dead though. He bled to death because of Venus/Cactus ;)

Looks like we caught either our last outlaw, or the coyote. It's good for the town in both cases.

Stall game, in what way? The Coyote can perform a kill if it wants to the coming nights and lynching is mandatory, so until you either get the Coyote or the Coyote gets you, game proceeds.

One person can hold as many items and can shoot as many times.

I didn't saw it was mandatory. If it wasn't then we could simply wait till the coyote tries to know the role of someone and dies. We could also amass weapons on a person and just shot everyone that is alive except one person .

How much time is left? 

Well, you caught me. Refty you were really a nuisance so I was delighted to see you mistake my red herring for a true gun. Drakyle, you did me and Lykos wrong, that was unfortunate. And Lykos, I enjoyed working with you even though it was short lived. We ran into two horrid members of this town back to back and it caused a great misfortune. The coyote knows who they are, and they will continue to stalk on its prey as you already have chosen to start claiming roles. Good night, sweet prince.

[Eliminate] Quinnox

Since it was late night in my timezone,

I have'd forgotten to mention that it was the only spare time I got to come here and check the status of this game.

Again that info was exactly worthless for the towns. RIP

and Thanks @Alistair for clarifying me! :) 

Seems like...I haven't noticed that page from where this day phase started. Directly, I skipped it into the portion where Alistair has been revealed to all. I'm a dumb man, X.X

Time to poll my vote:

[Eliminate] Quinnox

and I still didn't get it how we're lynching the mafia members real quick. We're lucky this time. Hehe!, We've avenged our defeat for the last game as well. : p

Our Next target is to find who the Coyote is.

Well it seems like I'm late to the party, too late for the party.

Since I haven't really gotten the chance to say anything relevant or helpful, I'm gonna tell you that I'm the mayor.

I'm sorry to do this but I kinda have to bandwagon because I trust everyone here.

[Eliminate] Quinnox

@Seal it's kind of you to prove your honesty by roleclaiming, but at this rate the Coyote is going to be able to figure out most of our roles. They already know mine, Anti's, now yours... If they're able to use their ability successfully tonight, it's going to be troublesome for all of us.

well you may fakeclaim your role... (actually that would be the best)

Anyway, doctor gunsmith and vestsmith, if you are still alive visit us please.

I was thinking for us to determine who might be the ones that have this roles 50% visit me and the other 50% visit alistair

Digital Amber and Paul25 visit alistair 
Endearing Character Trait and Seal visits me

this way if there are roles that move, like doctor, gunsmith, vestsmith and jailer we can take a 50% bet

Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Day Three Results / Night Three

The day was bloody, to say in the very least.

Guns were fired and the smell of death lurked in the air. The first death was of Refty365's who had tried to shoot someone, but had killed himself due to the gun being fabricated. The second death was of Shadowsusanoo's who had been shot by the Sheriff, Alistair for being under suspicion of being an Outlaw.

Despite that, the Townfolk was able to use the information they obtained from those deaths and found the last Outlaw, Quinnox, who had been caught in a trap after fakeclaiming Barkeep, and she was jailed almost immediately for life.

Amidst the celebrations of the Townfolk, the Coyote lurked in the shadows, hoping to kill all of those juicy characters up in this small, simple town...

Quinnox has been lynched. She is an Outlaw.

* Don't forget you can't reveal anything related to your role as this is an alignment reveal only game.

=====

Night Three has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Strictly no commenting on the thread at this time.

=====

Player List for Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Venus as a Townfolk [Killed N1]
 2. Lykos Hand as an Outlaw [Bled to death N2]
 3. Alistair as the Sheriff
 4. Megagun as a Townfolk [Killed N0]
 5. Digital Amber as ???
 6. Jace Stormkirk as Townfolk [Lynched D2]
 7. Paul25 as ??? 
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Refty365 as a Townfolk [Killed D3]
10. Lord Drakyle as an Outlaw [Lynched D1]
11. Shadowsusanoo as a Townfolk [Killed D3]
12. Quinnox as an Outlaw [Lynched D3]
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Seal as ???

@Seal @EndearingCharacterTrait @Anti_Hero @Paul25 @Alistair @DigitalAmber

Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Night Three Results / Day Four

It was the time for the Coyote to act... in the darkness of the night, the Coyote leapt at its first victim who had thought to hopefully stop the Coyote. Digital Amber, who had been unguarded and unaware of the attack, fell easily at the hands of the Coyote.

Its fangs were filled with blood as it devoured Digital mercilessly... and it wasn't yet satisfied with the first meal of a human... it lurked back into the shadows as daybreak approached, leaving nothing of Digital in its wake.

Would the Townfolk catch the Coyote or was it too late to do so?

The Coyote is full for the day. It is immune to all day kills including lynches.

Digital Amber has been killed. He is a Townfolk.

* Don't forget you can't reveal anything related to your role as this is an alignment reveal only game.

=====

Day Four has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about the night's events and vote for lynching.

=====

Player List for Wild West Showdown Mafia!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Venus as a Townfolk [Killed N1]
 2. Lykos Hand as an Outlaw [Bled to death N2]
 3. Alistair as the Sheriff
 4. Megagun as a Townfolk [Killed N0]
 5. Digital Amber as a Townfolk [Killed N3]
 6. Jace Stormkirk as Townfolk [Lynched D2]
 7. Paul25 as ??? 
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Refty365 as a Townfolk [Killed D3]
10. Lord Drakyle as an Outlaw [Lynched D1]
11. Shadowsusanoo as a Townfolk [Killed D3]